• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Defeating the new OC time release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Hypromellose also isn't soluble in hot water so maybe there could still be something with the hot water. The question is how hot does it have to be and is that temperature going to break down the oxycodone.

This.

So close I can taste it.

peg 400 is another new ingredient. You can look both of these up on wikipedia. Both ingredients looks like they could be causing the problem. PEG 400 is soluble in acetone which may explain some of the success people are having with that particular solvent.

all this info. ive never cared bout science but now i do as i am also deprived of fun. how wud u get sum of that saliva enzyme? ima study that and peg 400. i want to win 2. im no chemist but i can read :) gud luck to all

Hypromellose is definitely the gelling agent. And it has poor solubility in water above 90C, whereas oxycodone hcl doesn't. U could possibly run acetone over powder to get rid of the peg400 and then add water above 90C then quickly filter. Any comments appreciated.

Currently in the process of extraction.

Looked in the chem cabinet.....NO ACETONE :"(

Im attempting this procedure :
1. Mill pill finely with hoseclamp/dremel
2. wash with acetone / evap
3. boil water to 110C and add to residual, agitate and filter off quickly

Im off to the store to go buy acetone, stay tuned

Most people are using foot files (for calluses) or ped eggs (not sure what these are for) to grind them into a powder.
I think we will figure this thing out. Thanks LaMessia for running the experiment

Gotta love the peanut gallery (poisoning with acetone? Which
is made naturally in our body, let alone the fact that it evaporates completely).
I actually am done even suggesting stuff so other people can
knock it down with their tenth grade education.

Also, maybe keep the acetone u run over the
powder and see what's in there after evaporation.

haters that dont care or want to contribute to breaking the op's probably dont have script to even try a extraction ......BHT is the new shit that is what makes gum plastics...and other shit including enbalming fluid it under heat makes like a piece of gum and the op's stretchy.....i have heard epson salt, buddy tried it and works like not even trying what so ever. acetone can and will work but the time it takes the patients and for most opiod dependant peeps patients is hard and the precise stps are a bitch for 100%+ extraction

did the acetone wash, ended up with a much dryer product, added the hot water and my solution instantly became viscous. Im currently evaping any moisture from the water and will let you know the situation.
Unfortunately i cant hold a hair dryer and type so i'll keep you posted

The "and/or" means "one, the other, or both." In this case it'll just be failure. In a lot of the other incorrect ideas I've seen, poisoning is very likely. There are too many desperate people with zero chemistry knowledge trying ridiculous far fetched ideas. Someone is going to seriously injure themselves and others with this "knowledge" (if it hasn't happened already, and I'm sure it has).

poisoning is very likely. There are too many desperate people with zero chemistry knowledge trying ridiculous far fetched ideas..

So your suggesting that ingesting water + oxycodone = poisoned death?

Are you aware that acetone evaporates at 50f? do you know that there will be none present in the leftover product?

Doesnt sound like it, so keep your snide comments to yourself, if you have nothing to contribute maybe you should head to the lounge huh>?

Currently in the process of extraction.

Looked in the chem cabinet.....NO ACETONE :"(

Im attempting this procedure :
1. Mill pill finely with hoseclamp/dremel
2. wash with acetone / evap
3. boil water to 110C and add to residual, agitate and filter off quickly

Im off to the store to go buy acetone, stay tuned

Hey Le Messia, this should work i havent tried it yet but have played with a semi-milled pill (thats some hard shit to turn to a powder) then added pure high grade acetone....i poured off the acetone then evaporated the rest the white leftover part of the pill had less sticky shit in it,<---(this is the part that is viable or are you throwing this part away), i then added water it didnt gell up tremendously like a op off the shelf but my process was slightly rushed as many's will be, imo. But i do like 15 or so 80's in a rea lshort period and to me have a tolerance that makes these oc's like drinking water.....methadone use doesn't help
:!

Last edited:
It seems to me that u sucessfully extracted the peg400.
On an online article I read about this stuff from a guy at u of Texas he ended up
cooling the liquid and then using an alternative solvent to
get out the drug (but it was lipophilic alprazalom (sp?), active ingredient of Xanax). Don't throw it away even if drying doesn't work, I have more ideas plus an email in to the dude who wrote the article. The goo stuff is essentially insoluble in anything I can
find, but the oxy salt is. The gel slowly releases the active ingredient as it hydrolyzes, so that may be another option. Also it reacts to strong oxidants. Stuff to think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.