• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Current LSD availability

LSD availability

Hey guys, been away for a while, good to be back!

Anyway I've been looking around in Cheltenham, where I am currently living, for some LSD, and there's nothing. What's the availability like where you guys are? I'm thinking I may have to make a trip (ho ho) to another town and go scouting. Any advice would be appreciated! I know from past experience that there should be some in the North West - Manchester, Wigan, Preston kind of area, but is there anywhere else you guys have seen my favourite substance?

Cheers!

Heh man, shit... I thought I had 4 pages of responses in like an hour, hahaha.

Good reading this old thread again, but it sucks that I haven't had any LSD in almost a year.

but it sucks that I haven't had any LSD in almost a year.

You never go to events where such things are known to be in circulation from time to time ?

I used to go to the MISSING events in Manchester a lot but I can't usually afford to travel to them. I used to be very into the drug culture but since I stopped taking pills and moved away I've basically been cut off - the only drugs I do now are hallucinogens (when I can find them) and grass. No more all night raves for me ;)

^Try Bristol or other south west area towns/cities plenty going on in the south west !!!!!!
Fucking sauce man you cannot beat it!:\

There r some aqua blue coloured da vincis around the south-west that r pretty weak but do the trick if u do 3+. The blotter they r on is very thick. First acid ive come across in a long time.

Thanks guys, my girlfriend's family live in Somerset so when she goes to see them over Christmas I might come with her and go for a drive to see what's available. I'd probably be worried buying acid from someone I didn't know - the first time I bought some they were really bad - 5 blotters causing only mild visuals. I got some of the same design printed on another sheet (much newer) another time and it was really great stuff, very heavy tripping from 3 (I wouldn't have taken that much but I was thinking they'd probably be low doses again, haha, a mistake but a good one :D)

Does anyone know if there's some going around in Birmingham? I'm going to stay with a friend there in a few weeks. If so whereabouts would I need to go scouting? (Obviously not addresses, just general directions - like "the far end of the high street" or whatever) cos Birmingham is... well, very big.

I grow LSD at home. It's rather easy. As long as you get an Ergot spore and some printer paper.

You can grow LSD by placing orange peel in your closet and waiting :)

^Fucking secrets like that ought not to be posted in EADD Ismene ! I thought you would have known to be discreet about the citrus trick !;)

Ismene said:
You can grow LSD by placing orange peel in your closet and waiting :)

Shock horror - you can actually 'grow' LSD, but it's a tad more complicated - involves submerged culture of Claviceps species in a nutrient broth devoid of certain amino acid precursors, they being replaced by non-natural derivatives of said amino acids to skew the biochemistry towards producing LSD (a vague memory of said research paper makes me think it's somerthing like N,N-diethylserine or the like).

I wish I could find the paper in question, but it's a 20 odd year old photocopy that's either in my spare room or attic storage. Not that it's even that practical a method as you need a full microbiology lab set up to carry it out. If only it was as easy as making homebrew!

^ If anyone can find it in your house a miracle can truly be said to have taken place !;) However i have full confidence in your ability to produce a working heath robinson type microbiology lab in your dustbin or somewhere !=D

masheadatronic said:
Yeah, I am not planning on taking acid for a while, however if I was to take it, I would take these they are very clean and a nice dose I hear.

Probably the best looking blotters I have ever seen also, this is the print on them for anyone interested in trying to find them

b20156214.jpg

So does the blotter you speak of actually look like a section of this, or does it just have Hoffman's head drawn like that on every 4 hit square? Tell me I'm getting the good stuff. ;)

dont go to sarasota, i picked up some and took 5 hits and did not feel shit and i am a small female, fuck that shit

Dondante said:
So does the blotter you speak of actually look like a section of this, or does it just have Hoffman's head drawn like that on every 4 hit square? Tell me I'm getting the good stuff. ;)

The whole picture is spread over every 25 hits. Have a few here beside me! :)

Dondante said:
This picture I got off of the interweb will explain:

hoffsmallha3.jpg

%)

fastandbulbous said:
Shock horror - you can actually 'grow' LSD, but it's a tad more complicated - involves submerged culture of Claviceps species in a nutrient broth devoid of certain amino acid precursors, they being replaced by non-natural derivatives of said amino acids to skew the biochemistry towards producing LSD (a vague memory of said research paper makes me think it's somerthing like N,N-diethylserine or the like).

I wish I could find the paper in question, but it's a 20 odd year old photocopy that's either in my spare room or attic storage. Not that it's even that practical a method as you need a full microbiology lab set up to carry it out. If only it was as easy as making homebrew!

Come on F&B I'd really like to read that paper!