• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Current LSD availability

SmC said:
Surely eating 9 is dangerously close to OD'ing on LSD?
No but it might be hard to handle at times, go read dextermeths * last trip* thread in psychedelic drugs to get a bit of a feel for a real bummer.
I bet you he trips agin within 6 months!! and probbly wish he hadn't.

zophen

I read that thread a while ago actually. I agree though i bet he does trip again! So how many do you have to eat to OD on the drug?

He's got to really just to see if he can still hack it.
We could start predicting when and with what drug eh SMC ?? ;) :D

zophen

LOL :D

You know you don't want to continue losing to my superior predicting powers again zophen...;)

I must admit that you were the winner , once you went ahead I lost interest as I couldn't keep rubbing it in , not very sporting ey ?

zophen

Haha i knew that was the real reason!

SmC (The king of predictions...bow down to me!!)

^^ I t is the only reasonable conclusion , A few people who are well not in the first flush of youth round here reckon so, based upon personal subjective experience.
You get some water (not tap water), distilled water, a clean (preferably autoclaved) container pour in however much you want then drain it in to a dark glass vial, voila` your own * top grade liquid*8) (fucking theives!)
And then if you're so greedy go "lets sell the washed blotters to the rave kids they're that fucked up on pills they wont know what the score is" * rubs hands together evilly and cackles*
What do you reckon coz despite all the *tazzes are shite * the ones who have had the other batch no one has exceeded two !! Only one explkanation reaLLY.

ZOPHEN

I can get liquid lsd easier than blotter but its too expensive for me alone to purchase and nobody i know takes drugs that much for them to want to split a bottle.

I think its around most places. Got some 100 yr hoffmans on friday which were absolutley amazing.

We_come1 said:
I think its around most places. Got some 100 yr hoffmans on friday which were absolutley amazing.

Yeah, I am not planning on taking acid for a while, however if I was to take it, I would take these they are very clean and a nice dose I hear.

Probably the best looking blotters I have ever seen also, this is the print on them for anyone interested in trying to find them

b20156214.jpg

I really enjoyed those hoffmans. Very nice indeed! The alex grey's where decent too.

DMT4Blood said:
TheSimpsons - Are they Hoffman milleniums up there ???

Hmmm, im not sure, when i go one i asked what they where and he saod Hoffmans.

There down in Dublin aswell.

Have you tried them?

^^^^ Nah, haven't tried the latetest batch of hoffmans yet but will do soon. The Hoffman Melleniums I got at christmas (came from germany) were the stongest & cleanest blotters i've ever had.
I'm a still a bit confused about which batch is circulating at the moment tho. I've heard there are grey hoffmans about at the moment. But i'm not sure if they are grey coloured hoffmans or if someone got confused and they are actually Alex Grays!
Confusion! 8(

They're probably both really good anyway so its all good! :)

Picture looks even better on blotters, that picture is spread out over 25 individual blotters!! On the back is the same drawing but sketched! Let me see if I can find a break down of all the charecters in the background of the pic...

Last edited:
Impressive Mashead, they'd make cracking postcards dont you think :D

zophen