• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Current LSD availability

That's 'The Garden of Earthly Delights' isn't it? Some of the other Bosch stuff isn't the sort of thing you want to have in your mind just as you drop some acid! (Nor Breugel).

Has there ever been any acid produced using a Dali picture as a print (the Metamorphosis of Narcissuss would be a good candidate, or the Persistance of Memory)

*Aims , throws * Mr arrow trips and falls !;)

Red Arrow said:
i think a maggie thatcher print would be wicked. could distribute them predominantly up around N.E England and Scotland.

*runs

zophen said:
*Aims , throws * Mr arrow trips and falls !

Various NE English/Scottish BLers swarm on, and educate Mr Arrow in the error of his ways! =D

By all means distribute some acid, but not with the bitch queen on it, you don't want to be responsible for a load of bad trips, do you? =D =D

tribal girl said:
I've never seen the point of low dose acid myself. It doesn't do anything fantastic for me. It just seems like a waste. Why have half when you can have two? :\
So you can go outside and interact with your fellow humans, without looking like a gibbering mong. :)

You can do that anyway once the intense period has passed , but you miss the intrinsically fabulous aspect where you get taken on a TRIP !!!

^ By which point the fucking pubs are shut, about 4 hours ago. 8(

Hmm, no Cacti about but there are quite a few Alex Grays still available.
'rubs his chin while pondering a certain amphibian event'

felixdahousekat said:
^ By which point the fucking pubs are shut, about 4 hours ago. 8(

No it depends on TIMING !!!!!!!!

Honestly Felix you of all people should know this ! Now go and stand in the corner and think about it !;) :D

Anyone had Shivva's recently? Can get some of those but don't wanna be buying blotters with no acid on!

fastandbulbous said:
Various NE English/Scottish BLers swarm on, and educate Mr Arrow in the error of his ways! =D

*cough* Please don't exclude those of us holding similar sentiments but come from warmer climes ;)

zophen said:
^^^They were once for sure , but now losing the edge. The onrs in Ireland and the north west of england are indeed shite apparently , the general consensus is that someone soaked the acid out of them and sold it as liquid then still sold the blottrer as the rweal deal. One thing for sure they aren't the same batch.

zophen

Yeah an update on that. My friend who took the taz's recently confessed to me that him and my other friend found 68 of them sitting outside. He didn't want to say before because he didn't want the glory of him taking acid taken away. It's lovely what MDMA can make people admit.

So my thinking is either of the two options:

1. Someone dropped them and they may been laying outside for sometime hence the degradation.

2. Someone did indeed soak the LSD out of the Taz blotters up here in the north and upon purchasing the inactive blotters simply discarded them.

I told him that the dosage estimate for the Taz's was about 40ug so 9 hits would have sent him spinning and he admitted the other fact that he took the hits over the course of a good 6 hours which would also explain quite a bit. But it could be a combination of everything. I saw the blotters when they were found and was going to buy some (£4 a hit, fucking glad I didn't waste my money).

In my long search for acid, I asked a new dealer of mine if he had any idea where I could get some and he said the only things around here in the causeway coast(NW of Northern Ireland) were the Taz's and he said I would probably end up spending about £100 to get a decent effect which is either a gross exageration or some downright next to inactive blotters.

I might make a little pilgramage around this Island to find some because it seems there is some, might even find some as close as Derry.

Last edited:
Because this way you get to sell inactive blotters to kid's you will never see again and also have some liquid to sell to regular's and thus maintain some credibility :)

why not buy liquid and fake blotters, much easier i think?

anywayz, selling fake drugs (and esp fake lsd) is really bad karma.

I have been able to find nothing near me fake , good , liquid anything infact for over a year :(

anywayz, selling fake drugs (and esp fake lsd) is really bad karma.

I don't think these people believe in anything other than their own well being at any cost to others.

Yeah man, haven't you seen the movies, all drug dealers are scum. They only care about the monies, just like all drug user only care about their next fix 8) %)