• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Current LSD availability

^ There you go SMC she's london lady if I recall correctly ??
Try the global gathering in about a weeks time. someone surely will be going.

zophen

SmC said:
it can truly change the way you look at life like it did for me again last Saturday.

Indeed it can... and that's what makes me respect it. It also forces me to only do it a few times a year as it takes a good few weeks to process the experience! :)

tribal girl said:
I'd always be up for it :)

Cool! Where abouts in London are you from? Pm me about it if you want. I wont be able to trip again for a few weeks yet though. %)

zophen said:
^ There you go SMC she's london lady if I recall correctly ??
Try the global gathering in about a weeks time. someone surely will be going.

zophen

Might be too expensive for me. I know, I really need a job damnit!!

^ Volunteer as a steward free entry.

zophen

hirsty said:
Do you know anything about this blotter? strengh? etc..
There is some DaVinci blotter doing the rounds that is sellin rather cheap (£2 a hit).. Would like to know if it's any good, apparently freshly laid blotter..

From what i've seen aswell there is plenty of liquid knocking around.

all I know is that is there must be a afir bit of it about as there were loads of people selling it from different parts of the country and I didn't hear anyone saying it was shit :)

Lots of different blotter kicking about in North-East; varying hits though - some excellent Hoffman's, and some with a torus design - excellent - the alex grays I had were ok, but was dissapointed with the da vinci's - had 5 or 6 in one sitting - I was only going to have 2...

Some lovely blotter around sheperds bush at the moment. Black, with the all seeing oracle printed on along with some metric design. Super god, 2 hits = ego death!!

^^ That was my thoughts exactly! Although I paid 2.50 for them... annoying when you only have 1 and don't realise that they're weak, expecting a good hard trip!

i find it alot harder to get lsd, its not easy to come across in london, but i surpose if ya know the rights contacts it is. Pill i would say are the easiest thing to come across! there are soo many ways of getting them even if ya don't know any1 sellin them!

Acid in the UK

i know you guys have some amazing L flowing around over there.
So what are the good prints circulating at the moment?
From what i hear the hoffman anniversary print is the thing legends are made of (at least thats what i hear over here in the states).
How are the Tazz print?
Anything else interesting floating around?

Tazz's
Leonardos
Mr.Men
Hoffman

only tried the leonardos, were quiet nice though. atleast 100mics

yellow submarines - these are the first ones i tried, not very strong at all, had 5 at once thought it was a nice trip, could have had more :\

AuraithX said:
Tazz's
Leonardos
Mr.Men
Hoffman

only tried the leonardos, were quiet nice though. atleast 100mics

Jealous! Never even seen acid around here ever. I dont think I have even seen it full stop.

Heard yellow submarines were around here(liverpool) a few weeks ago but they went quick 1st time iv'e seen acid in my area and I didnt get a chance to buy it :(

Jealous! Never even seen acid around here ever. I dont think I have even seen it full stop

You not get to trip for the first time last week then?

thisthreadisuselesswithoutpicsdh4.gif