• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Current LSD availability

Red Arrow said:
i was only messin, tis just an expression which can be used for anything really..

So (like me) you just say anything rather than remain silent:D

zophen

yea got some of those hoffmans, they totally knocked me on my arse, thought I was dead for a while, definitley the most mindblowing trip ive ever had.

mash - Where would I find a picture of the Alex Grey Hoffman 100 year aniversary blotter ??

^^^ shit! sorry man! I thought those were called Dr. Alberts!!

So, Alex Grey painted that for Hoffman's 100th birthday! Thats pretty fuckin cool! Can't wait to get (25 of) these!

Any idea what dose they are ??

A rough guess would be 125 mics of very good quality acid.... thats a guess though however I would be pretty certain they are definitely at least 100 mics standard :)

^^^^ nice one! Thats the exact same as the bottle of liquid i had recently! -Ultra clean, 125mics per hit.
Happy daze! =D

^ I agree I think it's one hell of good (and well informed ) picture, superb, I'd like to own a few of the impregnated ones for sure.
zophen

aciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid

update of what was going round the glade (as best as i can remember!!:D)-

there were the blotters with the brain with wings £3

there were the alex greys £4

There were Da Vinci's (white paper, blue print from what i saw) £4

and the hoffmans, coloured red green and yellow jobbies, the classic hoffmans £5

price dependant on strength obviously......

There were also some swirly pattern jobbies that the blocke selling them didn't know what they were called. white blotter afaik (remember)

also heard a few people talking about liquid but from what i remember none was offered to our campsite.

i did give away the last of my Mr.Men too so hopefully a few poeple enjoyed them! :D

^^ I replied. I need to find a group of friends to trip with, it's a shame none of my current friends want to try acid though, it can truly change the way you look at life like it did for me again last Saturday.

tinrib said:
also heard a few people talking about liquid but from what i remember none was offered to our campsite.

The chap with the book of different blotters had a few bottles of liquid on him aswell, had he come back i would have sampled some.

SmC said:
^^ I replied. I need to find a group of friends to trip with, it's a shame none of my current friends want to try acid though, it can truly change the way you look at life like it did for me again last Saturday.

If you go to some gathering where people off this board are, surely you'll be alright regards people to trip with, assuming they don't run off when they see you of course.

zophen

zophen said:
If you go to some gathering where people off this board are, surely you'll be alright regards people to trip with, assuming they don't run off when they see you of course.

zophen

I've been to a few meet ups before but haven't done acid at any of them yet, but that's what i'm planning on doing next time. Seems as though the next big meet up isn't until October.

^Surely there'll be something before then got to be a festival or whatever going on somewhere.
Beetles off to search engine.

zophen