• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Crystal Meth Withdrawal Length

Day to day life is just more interesting with the dope. Not saying I'm completely unable to function without it. But regular, day to day life stuff like work, visiting friends/family without wanting to leave after 5 minutes of talking, being inspired artistically, are crucial to me. I had zero motivation to pick up my photo/music editing where I left off when I got clean 13 years ago and this last year I found it again.
Last few years before I relapsed, All I did on my days off was play video games, be a gym rat, and drink beer (There ain't a lot to do in AZ). Doesn't sound horrible but in general I'm just bored all the time. Never content to just be somewhere and chill.

Biggest negative tradeoff though, is losing every ounce of motivation to get to the gym and stay in shape physically. I used to live at my LA Fitness. I would be there twice a day without fail at my peak, but once a day minimum for years. That all went bye bye the first day 👌👎

If you ever seriously consider coming up to mesa, pm me dude... I got a spare bedroom and we keep the air cranked

If you ever seriously consider coming up to mesa, pm me dude... I got a spare bedroom and we keep the air cranked
For sure bud, ill keep that in mind, thanks! Mesa's up north isnt it? Gotta be cooler up there.

^^We could be twins

I’m always bored but I can’t relax. It’s interesting how being on stimulants can actually make you lose motivation for some things like exercise. I can work at my desk for a solid 12 hours a day, day in and day out for weeks or months if I have an interesting project but I can’t hardly get motivated towards fitness.

Yeah it's a misconception at least in everyone I've seen, that meth gives you some crazy stamina boost making it a good workout drug. lol Nah. I've never met anyone that smokes a bowl of dope and ends up at the gym because it's leg day.
The stimulation is all mental. I've done plenty of heavy lifting on the stuff and all it does is leave you out of breath and gimps your buzz. Not to mention you look like a huge dork if you're around other people and acting like you ran a marathon after 2 sets of reps.
We'd hear about people dying from meth use so frequently if it got people to wanna exercise with it lol