COUNTDOWN2K2 - March 23rd - Key Skate, NYC

kristin.....wtf.....your not going?
I talked to the people at the apartment in nyc, and its looking good, but now that your out.....?????
Get back to me on this one.
peace
john

aww I wanna go! =( poo still no ride yet. It sucks to not have any partee friends around here. Everyone who friggin drives doesnt partee and everyone who does partee dont drive =(
Sucks to be me I guess. Welp if anyone can help a lady out lemmie know. Till then I am on the search for a ride.
**much love**
-k-

I sold my soul to get a ride to this party. I told my X-Girlfriend that I'd take her to the party if she drives, she gets her licence back the day of the party. I haven't taken her to a party in almost a year cause all she wants to do at parties is roll and she grinds at parties wich I don't know if you ever seen me type about how much I dis like grinding at parties but I do. Looks like i'm not going to be able to put the mack down on chicks at this party with teddy either cause this is one jelouse X, :( but at least I'll be here.
*Teddy just cause I can't Lay the Mack down on chicks at this party dosen't mean I will be un able to Lay the Smack down on the dance floor. **Pre-pair for battle!**
**The Now Soul-Less**
saeek.gif
>Scary
saeek.gif

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
"Dude you are SO going to this party!" <------ remember that?
I knew you'd be able to make it!! Now thats the art of optimism. ;)
Just to get it straight, I DO NOT, nor will I ever "mack" at a party..hehe
I got you on the dancefloor, bruvah.... I'm gunna kick yo azz!! lol
*/brushes up on capoeira dance/fight moves*
-Teddy

The reason teddy dosen't mack is cause he has to beat all the hotty's off with a stick... when i was saying we were going to mack on chicks i mean I was going to mack on the chicks teddy turned down :D
*P.S. tomarrow (friday) is my fuckin' B-day so I best get a bunch of IM's and post's writen about me wishing me a happy B-Day... or i'll hack your puters!
pcangry.gif
>Scary

so does this mean there will be some partyin outside of this party?? if so, count my ass IN. that afterparty was maaaaaaaad fun last weekend

I'm going to be really messed up at this party! I want to take 3 pills of e, and some K. None of my friends are going.I want to be with some bluelighters to watch me.

^^just to let you know you shouldn't talk about drugs so much on the bord just cause some times cops watch the bord... possible off but for some reason i think your 38 years old....

Originally posted by loves2roll69:
I'm going to be really messed up at this party! I want to take 3 pills of e, and some K. None of my friends are going.I want to be with some bluelighters to watch me.
Is s/he serious?!?!!!!

haha i'd really enjoy knowing who that is. cause obviously it's someone we know. no one could really be that much of a pathetic waste of life. oh wait, then i looked at the floor of the asylum. crap! did i just say that outloud??
kristin
[ 08 March 2002: Message edited by: AngelicK ]

I'm going to be really messed up at this party! I want to take 50 pills of e
20.gif
, a bottle of K
25.gif
, and shoot up a lb of herion
19.gif
. None of my friends will be seen with me.I want to be with some bluelighters to baby sit me.
**Damn, i'm almost as mean as muh-gurl Mag ;)
***>Scary

Hey whats up ravers?!?!?! I just moved up to NYC from Texas and this is going to be my first NYC rave. I just wanted to know if any of you have any tips on what time i should be at the rave or how long of a line to expect. Thanks. Ash
"MAKE LIFE FUN AND HAVE A BLAST, BUT DON'T HURT ANYONE WHILE DOING SO.."

get a ticket for this pre sale or there is a good chance you won't get in. welcome to the neiborhood!
wave.gif

**>Scary

I was wondering if we are allowed to bring cameras to the rave or are they going to take them up? Thanks again...
"MAKE LIFE FUN AND HAVE A BLAST, BUT DON'T HURT ANYONE WHILE DOING SO.."