COUNTDOWN2K2 - March 23rd - Key Skate, NYC

Originally posted by princess lolita:
The main area where u walk in where the lockers are I feel are a good area , to the left side.
Right by the lockers? It'll be crowded.
and everyone is saying left and right. Left when you're facing the dj or left when you're facing the back wall?

Originally posted by NagaMak:

Right by the lockers? It'll be crowded.
and everyone is saying left and right. Left when you're facing the dj or left when you're facing the back wall?

yes, most areas will be crowded.. migh a bluelight sigh

If you are facing the DJ area on the main floor. Look to the left speakers.
I've danced in the area a few times without problems. The other locker entrance is a little further left then area im describing... it's usually clutter free, because it's out of walking paths.
Just stand in front of the DJ area and look for a sick liquid circle... ill be nearby. :)

Does anybody know..
Is there an age restrictions at this party?
I want to bring a 16 y.o. (not for me, sickos)
Cheers.
B

for me then? nah just playin'
I dunno of any age restrictions, PROBABLY NOT. The last sympty party we went to at this venue had no age restriction. And IF THERE IS ONE, it'll probably be a 16+ one, so your in the clear there too.
But I'm almost positive there's no age restriction. I could go upstairs and get the flier but I'm too lazy. I got like 20 friends who are under 18 and are going to this party. Why would they be so psyched if there was an age restriction? I unno.

Three things:
1. Hell yeah to the MD/DC people
2. I'll look for SPIDERMAN 'cause I can definitely pick him out of the crowd
3. BACHUS----by "the old guy and his son", do you mean Nick?

Last edited:
Originally posted by bachus:

Is there an age restrictions at this party?

Hey there....
age restriction is NEVER an issue at Sympty parties at the Key...
You'll also notice that the phrase "Please Bring Positive ID" is never found on any of their flyers as well.
Just to be sure, and to kinda help you out, I also called the info line. It IS an all ages event... So your 16 year old guest is free to party!! ;)
Peace and Light,
Teddy
[ 01 March 2002: Message edited by: Speekah Phreekah ]

hmm... looks like Erickas very intertesed in this partee.mmm yesh it does. Looks like she is deffintly interetsed in this partee :D But damn.. what is up with the flyer..I mean BOOK. *shrug* whateva..it'll just be hard to hang on mah wall =-/
Line up looks to be ill...lotsa blers at this one...neva been to a NY partee before...shall I make this the first along wif Katie? I think I shall try.
Teddy....sweetie pie you goin right? Wanna hook me up with a ride as long as no grocery store parkin lots are involved? ;) heh. You *know* you just love me to death and wanna bring me. =Þ And c'mon a car ride wif out me? How dare there be such a thing. Hhehehe.. Plus its your birfday! :D I wanna partee witcha on the weekend of your birthday. You can have a special birthday hugg n kiss if you want too. =)
**much love**
-k-
[ 01 March 2002: Message edited by: comEmEEtAlicE ]

MARCH MADNESS is upon us with this Countdown party!! Its going to be hella-fun!! And all that I'm asking for is room to dance.
Can I get an AMEN

Originally posted by sugafist:
Its going to be hella-fun!! And all that I'm asking for is room to dance.
Can I get an AMEN

AMEN! unfortunatley your preaching to the choir and this party is gonna be packed tighter than a homophobic redneck ass. But nevertheless im gonna get a fat kid and have him shout "Man in labor, hot coffee people hot coffee" and plow through the crowd with me behind his shoulders. the ambulance trick i call it, works wonders.

LOL @ Sugafist.
Amen bruvah!!! */does the Baptist church dance*.....
I'm gonna have an incredible time at this party! Some very cool friends of mine that haven't been to parties in a while are coming out to this party to help me celebrate my birthday..... I haven't seen them in a while. I can't wait!!!!
PLUS.... Kristin(AngelicK) and Katie(Bdreligrrl) are comin'!!! Hell fuckin' YEEEEEUH!!!! You'll see that NYC parties ROCK!!
Ericka, I'd swing by and get you, but New Britain would kinda be outta ma way for this...nah-mean? Plus, I might be chillin with some friends in Brooklyn earlier in the day..... Hope you find a way though.
-Teddy

aw.. nah thats ok if your not gonna be around I understand. aww I wanna go, dun know if I can find anyone else that would drive to NY tho... oh well. And Im in Bristol silly ;) heh.
Anyways aww I wanna go. But I shall seek a ride. Wish me luck! :D lol
anyways yea.. I'll letcha all know if Ima go...not that anyone cares.
**much love**
-k-

^^^^ i thought your name was erica. why do u sign your emails with "k" ??? just curious.
kristin

Only three more weeks ahead of us now.
*drops a quarter in the jar*

Originally posted by AngelicK:
^^^^ i thought your name was erica. why do u sign your emails with "k" ??? just curious.
kristin

Well at another message board that I post at my username is SpEcial K and people started to just call me k.....also I have a shirt with a k on it so people call me k from that and I do LOVE k.. so it just kinda stuck. n my names spelt Ericka...and my midle name is Kate... the letter k is just the best =)
I noticed just a few days ago you sign with k sometimes too. You have good taste ;) heh
**much love**
-k-

Originally posted by comEmEEtAlicE:

Well at another message board that I post at my username is SpEcial K and people started to just call me k.....also I have a shirt with a k on it so people call me k from that and I do LOVE k.. so it just kinda stuck. n my names spelt Ericka...and my midle name is Kate... the letter k is just the best =)
I noticed just a few days ago you sign with k sometimes too. You have good taste ;) heh
**much love**
-k-

wooooow

umm...i post with K because that's been my nickname my entire life. My name begins with K, has no reference what so ever to the drug. I just find it plain amusing that you use it for the reason that you do. g....forget it, i'll stop now.

im too sexy for this post, too sexy for this post too sexy I boast!
~stEvE(notice the E;s im so fucking cool!!!!)

I wasnt saying you use a k b/c of a drug reference, I dont belive I siad that anywhere.. I was just making a comment about how you sign with a k too.And I said you have good taste b/c k is a good letter.. so is q but thats besides the point. I was being stupid makin a silly comment... and what were you gonna say?
Im sensing a bit of hostility..or something (?) in this post. Myabe Im takin what you guys are saying and the way you are wording them the wrong way..
And Steve.. whats the "wooooow" for?
**much love**
-k-