COUNTDOWN2K2 - March 23rd - Key Skate, NYC

actually, i have no hostility in the least. and nowhere in my post did i say that you referred to me calling myself k because of a drug reference. my explanation. i'm bored. subject done. thank you good day.
kristin

then you woke up from your dream. put your tongue back in your mouth and get your hand off your...oh nevermind. :p
kristin

lol Ok I took the wording the wrong way then.. aight and the same to you.
we got a lil off subject didnt we?
soooo anyways..
I hope I can get to CD =) heh. Ima try my hardest, I would really like to go to a NY partee.
**much love**
-k-

Yeah PLURmonster, I'm Nick. My son is Thomas (aka DJ Angular Bliss) and the younger person is my best friends daughter (whom I took to Radiate, with special permission from Lonnie).
We'll be coming on the Caz/dcraves bus.
So who is PLURmonster IRL?

the butterflies are already rolling (no pun intended) in my stomach from anticipation.
It'd suck if I got robbed or something...

YAY...ONLY LIKE THREE WEEKS OR SO TILL COUNTDOWN AND J SMOOTH!!!!
And Teddy I know you'll be hittin the dancefloor with me since you got your new found respect for DnB from Freaky Flow. And YAY Kristen's goin!!! Well she better otherwise I'm kickin your ass ho...ok maybe not cause I'm a pussy but we'll see

course i'll be there. okay so connell, might you make an appearance if we have a countdown afterparty?? we missed you soooo much after sugar!
kristin

I know I said hiatus. But this is in celebration of teddy's b day, so i MIGHT just go. hmmmmm.....
(Jamal will find an excuse everytime)

oooo i did forget this is teddy's bday party. very exciting i tell ya! i really am on hiatus till this and then i'm going to try to be for a long long time after. i don't think i can make it to boo anyways. so hiatus for me...unless something mad good comes up....grrr how many times have i tried to do this already?! riiight.
kristin

Originally posted by MrJaMaL:
I know I said hiatus. But this is in celebration of teddy's b day, so i MIGHT just go. hmmmmm.....
(Jamal will find an excuse everytime)

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Jamal, I can't even DESCRIBE the level of fun you bring to a party!! If you're there, I KNOW I'm gonna have fun. I hope you really DO come. Plus Kristin and Katie? (ma girrrrlz) I don't know what I'm gonna do with myself.....
Connell, if you're reading this, you gotta come to this, man! Our "afterparties" are incomplete without you, bro!
(I'm mad happy now!....I'm gonna have a great day!!!!)
-Teddy

teddy: what you want for your birthday ;) shall i just suprise you? muahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..: :D eep breath:: hahahahaha
anyhoo, couple weeks left. im stoked. my girls comin down from mass and i havent been to a party with her yet, so this shall be our first together. I cant fucking wait! were going all out. yea baby, lets do this :)