COUNTDOWN2K2 - March 23rd - Key Skate, NYC

awww your such a sweetie Scary =)... heh you should be the offical welcoming commetie. or some shit like that.
And yes.. welcome to the boards Ash =) hope you enjoy yer stay ;) heh
blah we are not babysitters. If you are gonna be so "messed up" that you wont be able to take care of yourself please stay at home. And why did you say "no Im no cop"..where did that come into play? hmmm.. somethings a lil fishy in Denmark.
**much love**
-k-

loves2roll69, actualy i don't mind watching over you... do you bring alot of money? cause uhmm.. you need LOTS of money,Parties these day's cost like 5 bucks for water and you'll want lost of water prolly, just keep it in your back pack and intrust it to me i'll keep it safe DONT you WORRY! :D

God Damn X, she me and her got in a fight now were not talking and i'm rideless... i will be here tho "count" on it! ;)

I'm not going...I never been to a party in Ny either...maybe next time, plus I didn't want any NY kats being mad at me when I take their ladies
12.gif

WOOHOO...who's a BL i'm a BL....ok who's having a party for me...all I need is a time and place
14.gif

[ 10 March 2002: Message edited by: Par_TKiD ]

i feel ya on the no ny parties ryan. we'll have to make our official appearance together soon. they ain't got nuthin!
kristin

heyo
cant say ive ever been to one...
prolly cuz i cant dance, and im not exactly a social butterfly
but you guys make it seem like a great time...
if i can get a couple of friends ill prolly head down...
and scary, if youre on the way i dont see any harm in me picking you up, ill be commin from boston
~dave

you aint been to party less you been to a NY party... let alone a sympty massive.

I really want to go. But--I just want to know how the neighborhood is around the Key State in NYC. Is it dangerous to take the subway at 4 in the morning to go back to Manhattan, and what about at 11 at night coming from Manhattan? Are taxis around at 4 am? I wouldn't be too concerned normally, but I'm most likely travelling solo. Thanks

^^^^
I've been to that venue three times, and twice was getting there by subway.
We've never had a problem on the subway. WHat I think really makes yah feel safe (safer anyways) is that all the partikids go down to the subway with you, cuz alotta them are using it when the party ends too remember, so you shouldn't be TOO worried at THAT subway stop.
Other subway stops at 4 in the morning...well...I have my stories (man attacking me with boxcutter *cough cough*). BUt as long as yer with a buncha partikids, should be a-ok.
Um the neighborhood? I have a teacher who says its a really bad neighborhood. But then again...I've parked my car there overnight, and there's a police station 2 blocks from the venue. I unno
I CANT WAIT!
[ 11 March 2002: Message edited by: -spiderman- ]

Yea Dave...if you don't dance then mack the ladies...I don't dance much either, I use to though...I believe everyone knows how to dance...they just have to apply it correctly.
Note to self:: Dance more.

hey Adam,
Yeah just fo what Spiderman said....DON'T go alone. There are usually party kids around the subways though all going to the same place. Me and my friends always take the subway to and from Manhattan to the Key and we have never been attacked or anything but on the way to a party once after we came onto the side walk from the subway and were down the road from the venue...there were a bunch of kids who like in the area (not party kids) and they were yellin stuff at us like: ohhh i guess it's the white people's turn at the Key!!!" and a whole buncha crap like that....just ignore it and dont talk back cuz then you'll have a problem.

I have a problem!!!
Hey all, i know i am kinda new to BL, and that none of you know me really well. But i post on RO all the time too. I know a couple people from here are on there.
Anyways... my friends that I was going to go with bailed on me, and now i have no one to go to Cd2k2 with!!! I don't really like driving in the city, nor leaving my car there overnight. What i usually do is meet up with someone at their house (within 2 hours from me), leave my car there, then go with them.
So what i'm asking is: DOES ANYONE HAVE A SEAT IN THEIR CAR? would anyone mind if i met up with them to go to da partie!?!
I CAN"T miss this partie. I'm friends w/JEVIC, and I promoted like krazi for them for this partie. I can't possibly miss it. But if i gotta go bymeself i don't want to.
PLEASE get back to me ASAP about this. [email protected] (AIM = Lynx1082) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!
I live in MAHWAH by the way (north,nj - bergen county) I am bout 1 1/2 hours from Eatontown...but can get there in 45 min. (just an example)
*Amanda*

anyone else notice the sudden rise of greenlighters just happening to go to this party?
CONSPIRACY THEORY@!#@!#!@#!@#!@!!#
/me heads for the hills
ive got room in my bomb shelter, whos with me

Tesko!! Hey its p0p from RO.. what up hun? Welcome to bl! =)
Good luck on finding a ride! Im in desprate need of one too. But doesnt look like I'll be able to find one *sigh*.. oh well.
**much love**
-k-

Ugh 11 is not that bad... from manhattan - its just one subway ride there and there are ppl on the subway at like 11... once you get out it should take you about five minutes to get to the key (that is if you have correctly ridden the subway)
But im sure you will see party kids just tag along with them as for four oclock in the morning.. there will b lots of party kids heading out at the time so no worries.
Is there a fucking Meet up at this place or what?
Oh yeah and 11 days till this insane party.
Holy shit I'm countin down to Countdown, I'm such a fucking loser. but i love it anyways.
peace and plur.