COUNTDOWN2K2 - March 23rd - Key Skate, NYC

Party + kool peeps = me being there.
Jamal are you sure you are going this time.. cause it was hard to convince you to go to CT :)

Oh don't worry Ryan, Jamal's going. ;) Kristin and I are going down together, probably w/ mah girl Sherri too, so if need be we'll kidnap the two of you first.
After all, I already lied to my lil brother and told him my car was full and he'd have to take a bus to/from Long Island for that weekend ;) I don't need to be dealin w/ any underaged, party-hatin Straight Edgers (with the powers of blackmail) the weekend of Countdown, even if he is my brother. ;)
Peace ~Katie

Niceness....i'm down Katie, and I feel you on the babysitting part, just hope he doesn't find this spot, OH OH.

whoa i forgot about you jubz...whatup kid?? maybe we'll meet up or somethin. this'll be interesting. how is it that i grew up 45 min from the city, was goin to parties, but stil have never been to a nyc party? must just be a kristin thing i guess. what the hell is a kristin thing? i need to get some rest...
kristin

Melissa & Teddy, whats up my partykids. Sorry I haven't been postin much about this party and wilding-out with you alls there.
I'm kindof of stuck because theres a really, really good chance that I'll instead be going to the WMC 2002 in Florida happening that same wknd.
But if I don't go I'll DEFINITELY be surprising you guys @ COUNTDOWN.

hmm, i'm actually thinkin now if i really do want to go to this or not. there's only a handful of dj's i really want to see, none of which i haven't seen before (if not many times). i don't know if i really feel like spending the money to go. it's just not lookin so appealing to me anymore for some reason. hmm.
kristin

Well Ryan and Katie, I did plan on going to this definitely since talkin to Connell last night, but if Kristin decides not to go, you can count Jamal out too. Sorry to suck once again, but I guess it's all on her ;)

i hate to be the cause of anyone else not going. but hey... oh you love me! :p
alright yeah, i've completely made up my mind. i'm not gonna go to this anymore. yes katie, at first you may want to kill me. but eventually you'll realize that i've made the right decision. i promise.
kristin
[ 06 March 2002: Message edited by: AngelicK ]

Jamal is out too, and if Jamal is out, that means Ryan is out. heheh. oh well maybe we can all have fun some other ways.
condom.gif

[ 06 March 2002: Message edited by: MrJaMaL ]

It'a a shame to see people backing out of this party. Seems to be a domino ralley affect. Ya'll should reconsider, try a new venue besides The Asylum and the Millienium ballroom.
See ya in the jungle room, peace

haha i just replied to your post partE kid, but then i deleted it realizing that it wasn't even worth a reply to. i think it spoke for itself. haha right. riiight.
kristin
[ 06 March 2002: Message edited by: AngelicK ]

Originally posted by Speekah Phreekah:
:(
-Teddy

Don't worry SON, Imma still be there and we'll dance to some good hard/funky house and celebrate your b-day NYC styleeeee... latah

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Ahhh Yeah!!! Waddup "Energizah" Mike! lol
Almost forgot you were in NY.....
I think I'm gonna have plenty of energy this time, so I might be able to dance for an hour non-stop like you do. HAHAHA
Glad to know you'll be there.
-Teddy
[ 06 March 2002: Message edited by: Speekah Phreekah ]

:( :( :\
If Kristin's out... and Jamal's out... and Ryan's out... that's alot of people out. It also translates into me not having anyone going with me. So YES, Kristin, I WILL invoke my right to hate you at first. Count on it hun. ;) Faaawwwwwkkkkk. I guess *sniffle**sniffle**sob* I will not be attending this party... :\ Not that I could afford it anyways!
*long dramatic sigh* Payback's gonna be a bitch, y'all ;)
Peace ~Katie

/me tosses rotten tomatos at kristin, katie, and jamal.
your all gay :) hope you have fun sitting on your thumbs and twirling lol. teddy, looks like were gonna have to up the knotch on this one and make this night one of complete insanity, now whos with me?
and paul, oh you shall see me in the jungle room. : :D rools:: odi vs kazpa, weeeeeeeee

i'm not sure if me and teddy are going to be able to dance... all the hot{/B] ladies crouding around us will make it pritty hard :\ (hehe optisim remember teddy)