Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
One other post said St Johns Wort and Cayenne/spicy food, metabolize it. Or some kind of enzyme break down.

I haven't tried those but mainly just because the article mentioned the effectiveness of surfactants in the elimination process.
The oil in coconut water contains Sodium lauryl sulfate. Sodium lauryl sulfate and similar chemicals are surfactants—cleaning ingredients- "they’re the result of mixing lauryl alcohol with sulfuric acid, and then adding sodium carbonate. The resulting ingredient is used in carpet cleaners, engine degreasers, car wash liquids, and machine wash detergents because it’s highly corrosive and can remove oil and grease." Interestingly, coconut water has a virtually compatible structure with the blood plasma in the human bloodstream. It could just be the solution, who knows..
http://www.riseearth.com/2015/04/this-is-what-happens-to-your-body-when.html

Last edited:
Are you sure it's a nanotech system? They might actually just inject you with a bunch of it, without any intelligent delivery system. That seems more likely given experiencing it. Like, if it were programming, wouldn't it be programmed to affect a user for a month, not several months?

The drug itself is broken down every lapse of time in nanoparticles which are so small that can penetrate to all kind of tissues without even be noticeable by organism defenses. This fact gives a remarkably deeper penetration of the substance and a longer acting durability. This is why it has more adherence that all of other depot.

Average schrink do not know exactly how it really works and they think invega is another depot like Risperdal consta, etc.

Accelerating degradation of nanoparticles would be the key to speed up elimination but because of nanoparticles are so small that is not so easy.

How's all this affect the half life theory ?

Well, I would say that for the vast majority of drugs when the quantity is so small they are not affecting anymore but in this case because of nano design they do.
Another possible or extra explanation would be that meanwhile paliperidone metabolites - small quantity left after body processes the drug and usually neutral- are weak and not active, paliperidone palmitate metabolites are active and strong.

But now I think that nano particles of Invega are so small that are quite difficult to eliminate at least for the common theory of half life. In other words the theory applied for other AP which takes 3 or 4 half lives to almost eliminate the effects of the substance in the case of paliperidone palmitate due to the nano and the palmitate (derivative of palmitic acid) is not valid anymore. For example, if shot effects lasts 1 year and we take for granted 30 days each half life it means that one needs 12 half lives, it sounds hilarious. Nobody will believe it and the doctor or shrink will think you are crazy. Johnson (or Jansen) big pharma knows that and is playing with it. Shameful.

By the way, I have found that palmitic acid was used in Vietnam war to create NAPALM (NAphtaline + PALmitic acid) bombs, curious though. And palmitic acid is a fatty component that for sure is not good for health.

Last edited:
www.miniwebtool.com/half-life-calculator

For example if someone receives one single shot of 156mg (paliperidone palmitate) and 78 mg after one week which is equivalent to 150mg (100+50) paliperidone and we take 50 days for half life, in 7 months he will have:

www.miniwebtool.com/half-life-calculator/?n1=&n2=150&n3=210&n4=50

The result: 8.16 mg would be the same as he
takes an invega tablet of 8mg everyday.

That sounds better but still have doubts about it...yes of course 8mg tablets of invega is not as potent as 8 mg of paliperidone injection which penetrates better and binds more receptors due to its nano molecullar structure.
And also 8mg in blood is much stronger than 8mg oral pill which still has to pass through blood. So there are multiple variables that affect to the calculation of the venom lifespan.

Last edited:
I was just telling some opiate addics on another forum about kratom it can be very helpful ive known mamy who have had success with it.

Im looking for help with ptsd past drug addiction and abuse ive suffered. I believe i am manic depressive poss. Bipolar i kno im a.d.d. was diagnosed abd medicated as a child. Ive been thru alot in the last few years and i really need to start reaching out for help in heeling. Ive been sober from well i would do anydrug mostly heroin and meth in the end but ive been sober over a year now. I believe iwould have helpful adivise for others too. I do lots of research on everything i would like to help councle ppl , but i myself am in need as well. I need to keep heeling.

I'm new here, I got shot with Invega over 4 months for a cannabis psychosis. It's been 2 months, I still feel utterly useless, it's depressing.

1 year, 10 months later.

After my one 234mg invega or 154mg shot...can't remember. life is hard. I had all the side effects, the only one remaining is the block on my receptors and burping.

Their is hope though, slowly my mind has been coming back however i still have problems. I dont see my parents much, i dont have any friends, no job.

Theirs like an evil side of me that refuses to go away. I have to focus and when i do i can feel the muscles on my neck tense. I mean imagine that you knowingly keep doing the wrong thing. A normal person corrects themself but when i try to its like my physical body refuses it.

I've been smoking cigs for the last year, i also take an hr bath every night. I'll try the coconut water, ill have to wake up at 6 am for my whole foods since i'm afraid of big open public places. Worth it tho.

(if you are still reading, sometimes i can picture a white light and in it are little organisms moving around) i didnt know about nanotechnology until i read these last few post.

According to my therapists i have o.c.d., paranoia, and i think the world revolves around me. Maybe this is why it's taking so long to get out of my system.

Oh and when i push the spot where i got the shot, it's like a jolt of invega that ruins my day.

Any more advice is great. I feel less alone.

Fuck this shit man all I want is to get better, 4 months is long enough. Now people are saying its lasted 10 fucking years. No wonder no one has a recovery story. This shit is probably forever. Fuck.

This forum has kept me going until I saw that video on YouTube, I know it's just one guy but I haven't seen true recovery stories which scares me into contemplating suicide which is fucked.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YADTefG72qk

The above link shows a person who was shot with Invega in 2005 and it's now 2016, he has still not recovered

Yeah, but in my opinion he started in 8/2014 and finished at 02/2015. When he says 2005 he wants to say 2015 cause invega sustenna was approved in 2009.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MgW7Vs9XM_I first shot

But as we see he is still suffering from the venom and he increased his weight and developed titties although in the last video he looks better.

Most of the people from the first few pages of the original Invega Sustenna Recovery thread disappeared. But a lot of people get tired or move on from forums after just a few posts.

Some of us were left to assume that they had either recovered and moved on or taken their own lives. The former is more likely. But by now, Narsche, for one, has most likely recovered by this point, even if there isn't a conventional way of contacting him to find out for sure.

This forum has kept me going until I saw that video on YouTube, I know it's just one guy but I haven't seen true recovery stories which scares me into contemplating suicide which is fucked.

Yeah I felt the same way but don't worry about it that guy doesn't think when he talks he didn't mean to say 2015. Another video shows pictures of his records in 2014, and in another video in dec. 2015 description says its been a year and a half now".

This drug has been out since 2006 for the pill and then 2009 was the long lasting shot. If it really lasted more than a year or two then there would be atleast a few other people by now, online and on this forum reporting about it. I agree with Iridescentblack. It's way more likely that people recover after a year or 2 and that's why they disappear. Stay positive people. Don't forget to drink copious amounts of coconut water.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.