Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Gdvffh
you told us about the facebook group. You said there are no success stories. Are there people who recovered after 10 years or are they still not recovered after 10 years ?? Please say the recovered :(((((

There are ppl who have been in this state for 10 years and have not recovered. I'm talking to a guy daily who has been like this for 6 years and still not recovered. He's not sure if he's fucked for life or not still. It happened to him at 16 and now he's 23.

Guys listen carefully I was givin this stuff. I know you guys probably have read I was in the first post before it reached the limit. My name is Nathan Cissell I was givin the shot and went through emotionless depression. I'd wake up everyday guys seeking for emotion.. Guys there is so much hope it's unreal don't even think about self harm or killing yourself. I promise to you there is a god. I felt the Holy Spirit while going through this. God healed me instantly.! Trust me when I say there is a God his name is Jesus Christ he's real and he loves you more than anything. God will heal you. It's gonna make you guys stronger trust me. Your going through a test right now. God hasn't left you he still with you trust him! God feels it. It's terrible not able to express yourself. Don't curse God because of how you feel. I did and still felt his spirit. I'm alive I thought I was going to kill myself because of how I felt. I cried out to God because I didn't want to die. You want to know how to be healed?????? RUN TO GOD Please listen God healed me instantly please take my advice it's the only way. And if you do get healed from God don't go back to your old lifestyle. Stay with God. He is all power. I'm happier than I've ever been! I'm happier than I was before I got the shot!

Last edited:
My GOD IS THE RIGHT GOD. No other God is real they are all liars! My God can do all things. He is all power. Whose out there that is desperate? Whose out there that needs God right now? Whose out there that is losing hope wishing or hoping God is real?

My GOD IS THE RIGHT GOD. No other God is real they are all liars! My God can do all things. He is all power. Whose out there that is desperate? Whose out there that needs God right now? Whose out there that is losing hope wishing or hoping God is real?

Ok, you get cured by your GOD, but how many time have passed since you were healed by GOD? Thanx

thats horrible!! I think i wont get recovered also..its the worst thing that has ever happened to me.

thats so horrible...i think i never recover...i d rather be dead than living like this. i suffer from panic attacks, pain, crying spells. my life has been ruined

thats so horrible...i think i never recover...i d rather be dead than living like this. i suffer from panic attacks, pain, crying spells. my life has been ruined

Hi Tina, do you also feel tired all the time or weak and unmotivated?

It can't be permanent, it just cannot be. It must naturally flush out of your system. How is this shit happening to us?

We shouldn't need to work out fucking half lives and become dr's. This is truly poison, it gives you negative affects of a schizophrenic. I'm sure most of us used to be so much happier before this nuclear bomb hit us.

Last edited:
It can't be permanent, it just cannot be. It must naturally flush out of your system. How is this shit happening to us?

We shouldn't need to work out fucking half lives and become dr's. This is truly poison, it gives you negative affects of a schizophrenic. I'm sure most of us used to be so much happier before this nuclear bomb hit us.

Yeah I was so happy b4 all this shit. I was loving life and I thought I was going to conquer the world. Now its all turned to shit. I. Such an idiot now I hate it

Me too Gdvffh...i was a very happy person....i am so scared that i suffer forever...i think this...:((((

I just came back to say that since 2 days ago I really feel good, a feeling of sweet wellness and I have waves of emotions even stress (the good one which pushes you to achieve things). It all happened when I was invited to stay at home with all of my best friends because one of them is going to get married. I was so happy for the bride and to meet all of them again (we were always busy with university) that felt a burst of emotions, and a sweet wellness and it lasts until now I hope it will continue like this :)
That's the reason why even if you feel nothing, force yourself to stimulate your mind and soul to help your brain to recover quickly: go out, meet good friends or family, enroll a sport club, whatever, by the time I swear that you'll see some noticeable improvements, just be patient. Each day is a new day with some amount of poison eliminated!

With love ♡

Decisive

I just came back to say that since 2 days ago I really feel good, a feeling of sweet wellness and I have waves of emotions even stress (the good one which pushes you to achieve things). It all happened when I was invited to stay at home with all of my best friends because one of them is going to get married. I was so happy for the bride and to meet all of them again (we were always busy with university) that felt a burst of emotions, and a sweet wellness and it lasts until now I hope it will continue like this :)
That's the reason why even if you feel nothing, force yourself to stimulate your mind and soul to help your brain to recover quickly: go out, meet good friends or family, enroll a sport club, whatever, by the time I swear that you'll see some noticeable improvements, just be patient. Each day is a new day with some amount of poison eliminated!

With love ♡

Decisive

Good to hear, Decisive. :)

@Decisive Good news ?☕
@Nathan Cissell also was healed (by God)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.