Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@nybryx this is sooooo great to hear. Thank you for taking the time to share that with me. I think that just made my day. There IS hope!!! It’s good to see a story like that no matter what. Just to know someone has got better. Do we happen to know how many injections decisive got??? Thank you for the visualizer link. I will give it a try.

I am also always very nervous always, have not my old emotions. No dreams from the past.

Hiya tina you once said you were on zopiclone sleeping pills i had a big problem with them do you still take them ? Anyway hopr you get well soon

What's a good excuse to say to them to get them to stop giving you the shot?

You don't like the side effects. Insist they try something else. I just quit taking it. I'm gonna try going back and trying something different when this is out of my system.

@Steph78: some people are court ordered (mental illness or not) to take it until such and such time. some also get thrown back into a mental ward or jail/prison/holding cell if they stop taking it.

might i suggest you try something without a needle Steph.

No more injections for me. Thank you.

@nybryx this is sooooo great to hear. Thank you for taking the time to share that with me. I think that just made my day. There IS hope!!! It’s good to see a story like that no matter what. Just to know someone has got better. Do we happen to know how many injections decisive got??? Thank you for the visualizer link. I will give it a try.
Hi willow :) I got 4 injections the 2 loading dose and 75mg during 2 months, after 10 months off I fully recovered and I'm having my periods every month until now, so don't worry ;)
I'm still studying and everything is fine, there's always hope.

To Tina3000: Anhedonia67 had 2 haldol shots and she/he fully recovered too. Try exercising and intermittent fasting it's true that it increases the dopamine's receptors. I've done it last year and I felt even better than my pre invega self and lost my weight !

hey Decisive. always a pleasure to see you, wish it could be under better circumstances. hows studying coming along?

It won't let me message u back so I'll do it here. Lol
I don't know if it's severe or mild. The Dr has never said.
I had a really bad time with paranoia. Thought people were out to get me. It was pretty bad for awhile. It went away.

It's my birthday and it's the worst day of my life it's been some months since I quit the injection, i just don't feel happy anymore.

I'm turning 17 today and I'm on the verge of committing suicide, but there's something stopping me. I want revenge!

@Ammarishot: sorry it's a sucky birthday I'm dreading mine in a couple months too, let's hope your 18th will be a turnaround, this is such a brutal thing for any human let alone someone so young as yourself, your youth may help you recover faster and more fully, hope your day isn't too bad after all mate

@Decisive: thank you for showing up again :) have you had any more noticeable improvements since your older posts?

@decisive : thank you so much for coming back to post. That is so good to hear you got back to normal after 10 months. I’m hopeful I will make the physical turnaround here soon.

@ the room: I have to report that mentally I’m feeling pretty darn good this morning. Since I’ve been juicing fruit and veges I have noticed a HUGE improvement in my thinking, mood, clarity and energy. In the morning I drink a juice of cucumber, apple, kale, lemon, celery, ginger and turmeric and In the afternoon I drink a juice made from beets, oranges, carrot, ginger and turmeric.
I am not even exaggerating I feel ALOT better. I noticed the workout yesterday was a bit easier too.
Definatley have been hopeful for the future, physically If my body could follow the route of my mind right now I would be at about 90%. But still waiting on that period and the lactation to stop. So I would say for now I’m about 60%. I know something is happening within my body because I keep getting menstrual like cramps. I am still taking the Cabergoline as well. I would say the only things mentally I’m dealing with at the moment is a little social anxiety and falling and staying asleep.

Hope everyone is having a good day today and for all of those that are having a hard day, hang in there. I myself was feeling suicidal for a bit there but I turned the corner from it. It is getting better!

Last edited:
Hi everyone :)

I recovered my periods I think one or two months after my full recovery, just the time for my prolactine level to be stabilized. It's been 2 years that I feel better, I recovered everything even the natural libido. So don't worry, it's just a waiting game, matter of time until your body will be free from poison. During this time exercize a lot (step by step at your own rythmn), drink water, vitamins and when you'll feel some waves of emotions try intermittent fasting it will speed up the recovery
That's my personal advices because it worked for me, I hope it will for you.
I'm sometimes busy with my studies but feel free to send me PM if you have any question.
Don't ever lose HOPE: it's "normal" to have suicidal thoughts in the beginning of the withdrawal it's due to the total blockade of the dopamine and serotonine receptors, you feel a strong anhedonia. I felt it too in the past but remember it won't last just keep being busy: watch a film/tv, play videogames/read a book even though you don't have motivation, by the time I swear you'll feel improvements. Just don't be hard with yourself and be patient.
Take care and don't lose hope!

With love ❤

Decisive

@invegauser, @undiminished. The 4uk. How the hell are you guys not dead?

the 4uk, i don't even know what dosage I got... this is a pure nightmare. at least I have some friends now... or maybe not.

...thanks @Decisive. I hope you have a very good life. I don't really care if mine turns out crappy, as long as others out there will end this madness.

...bTW Be careful if you get an indian nurse.

Last edited:
@most ultimate

It's just heart problems and that tiniest bit of man boobs. Hardly noticeable. But me drinking all the time and eating fast food is noticeable. I can get drunk get high enjoy life it's just some physical side effects bother me. And it wasn't til month 7-8 I felt well being improvements. I got High at the point but not drunk. I thin month 9 moderate drunk. Month 10 actual drunk and like right now I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between pre-post invega. So it's not a total loss and when I actually work out the way I did before then I can tell you if my long term cardio has been affected but the fastest I ran a mile and a half was like 11 mins. Not terrible even before I got to the military

Ur better than me I wouldn't be able to do workout like u r just months after I just stopped and played video games all day.

I think pay attention to what willow is doing because I barely did anything to improve my situation other than pills recommended off of this site. I just knew my cardio was f*cked until like month 10 but my strengths after an AAS cycle was there at like 7 months before I was weak as sh*t

I remember they gave me a super high dosage once because the regular dose wasn't available. I ended up almost dying that month. This is absolute nonsense. I have no words to describe this shitty ass experience. One time I got hospitalized by my parents because of listening to songs in the backyard. Fuck the country I live in and the nurses in the hodpital. They didn't give me food for 3 days because the cafeteria ran out. My story is a long ass one. I don't feel emotions anymore, I'm lazy as fuck all day. Don't give a shit about my future. My school is shitty as hell. I'm just lost, I have no reason to live.

The nurses didn't know how to deliver an intramuscular injection so they just drilled a random place in my ass and it hurt like hell. And the fucking nurse said this "We give injections this large to little babies". I was like the fuck kind of hospital is this.

Status
Not open for further replies.