Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I have to say it’s pretty terrible what the men go through with this stuff. I feel for you guys.

An update on me: I have been detoxing for over a week and have felt all kinds of emotions, sadness, even suicidal feelings.
Today I have to say I woke up before the alarm and am feeling better. I have been juicing fruits and veges, taking diatomeceous earth, turmeric, ginger, apple cider vinegar and morninga leaf.
I have been exercising as well to try to sweat out the toxins.
At this point I’m doing everything I possibly can to get this crap out of my body.
Being today, the first day where I can say I’m honestly feeling better and a little more alert and motivated. My emotions are kind of up and down but at least I?m able to get things done and have a little bit of energy.
I’m going to continue what I am doing for awhile, as long as I can take it.
My dr. Switched the Bromocriptine for the prolactin to Cabergoline. I guess it’s stronger and I don’t have to take it but twice a week. My insurance wouldn’t cover the Cabergoline unless the Bromocriptine was tried first. I guess the cab is super expensive. So I succeeded in getting the stronger
Dopamine agonist.

I can’t tell if the emotional up and downs are from the Cabergoline ( its known to cause them ) or the detox ( which also causes ups and downs ) but either way I’m pushing forward. And hoping and praying for the best. I literally cannot wait for the day my body heals, I will be moved to tears

I would like to update some good news: 3.5 months out.

my boobs are going away fast. they were small from the beginning, but now they are less. I am sweating during exercise a lot, lot more. I still get dizzy from hip and groin exercise. I think im about to go into recovery phase soon. Hopefully May, tho i cant say. pushing the stuff out off my upper glute, lower back, injection site that is so far up is making me go crazy just thinking about it. I cant concentrate on anything. It is messed up, I can't stand straight without the dizzyness, and I can't run or move, I can't play anysports because that quick movement would just snap my muscles. So im playing it smart here like a slow turtle. Hopefully May, but I can't really say , the first injection site, feels like the muscle there has turned dry, there is lack of muscle tone covered with a layer off fat that sometimes iches. 2nd is healing far better.

funny how during the first 3 weeks I kept thinking this was gonna be a "piece of cake" but right now it's too much.

..........EDIT AND UPDATE: HONESTLY, I have no idea where this stuff keeps leaking out from. Was fine just after the workout, also when I typed this crap up. But then it came back to dizziness and I felt awful, with everything. SORRY but I have to be honest. THIS STUFF TAKES FOR FUUUUUUUUUKING EVER. make sure you activate the muscle and break it down. be prepared for the after effect. BTW guys, those who are noticing improvements, can you post the amount off time you have been off now. Seriously I never had it this bad this long.

Last edited:
Look up some at home workouts on youtube. get 1 sets of dumbells and do the workouts, get more equipment. I have a band, and using the 10 lbs dumbbells and 30 lbs.

@willow: looks like youre putting up a good fight to stave off problems, sorry you have had difficult moments i'm impressed with how much you've done so far... also you're lucky you can get dopamine agonists prescribed too, not so easy in the UK, I hope you get great results soon

@invegauser: 6th of June is my birthday, i crapped myself when i saw your last poison date, hope its not a bad omen on either of us lol

Last edited:
@nybryx thanks so much! I’m really working hard. Hopefully next update I will have some big milestone to report.

Hey guys, kudos on the big thread and best wishes to you all.

I got a question, does amphetamine work on invega sustenna or xeplion?

Update: 3.5 outs. I am starting to lose my patience with this long unbearably trail. The healing process should have been finished by now, at least my guess was end of March. I was already feeling better at the end of February. However, it appears that there is a small amount of this drugs still breaking down very seldomly even after exerting myself. Lately I have been on my feet doing some workouts, not doing too much. The process is excruciating. I believe recovery can't be miles away from here, but, metaphorically speaking, I am so exhausted that I need to lay down for a few nights to pass, and that will only make this journey a lot longer. From now on I will update you guys on a monthly basis because I am finding myself in a hard to tackle scenario. This problem was not finished healing the first time around, but my strength had started increasing because the amount of the drug in my blood was not enough to stop nerve regeneration at that point, I was being to get my mind back too. Then I was pushing my self much harder. I believe recovery may take some time especially with my current schedule and lack of motivation, unlike last time when I was thinking of going commando ... Anhedonia has lifted, however, I experience it from time to time. I had anhedonia 3 nights a go.

Will keep you updated on the rest of my progress. For the past week now I have been drinking my detox juices, they have helped with vision, and clearer thinking. No supplements so far. I heard from someone that supplements can be bad, and are made by the same pharmaceutical companies that make prescription. I also heard that the amount of Magnesium in supplements is unhealthy for people.

good luck everyone, I'm not posting back until I reach an other milestone, hopefully soon, but this last amount of the drug is hard to get out. One positive, my endurance has improved well enough to keep me going thru more.

@most ultimate keep up on the juicing. I actually think that that has been the most helpful for myself. I’m juicing kale, turmeric, ginger, cucumbers, morninga leaves, apples, oranges, lemons, beets, celery, pretty much everything you can think of and since I’ve been doing it I have noticed clarity and more energy. It gets expensive when your drinking the juice twice a day but I’m determined to keep with it, I really do believe it’s pushing out the poison, more than if I wasn’t doing it at all.

Hey guys, kudos on the big thread and best wishes to you all.I got a question, does amphetamine work on invega sustenna or xeplion?
Yes amphetamines do work, I got busy working on the computer a few times during and after having poison injected, I didn't perceive the comedown as much also probably because the poison is the ultimate comedown

@rosi: I do all the time like I'm rattling in my center, simple normallly irrlevevant things and thoughts feel like they take all my brain power and energy to process. Symptoms are generally getting better ever so slowly but I'm sure I have many dark difficult days ahead, hope you're noticing some progress each week or so

@johnnypupuke: a number of posters have confirmed full recovery, Decisive, joey, copperdome, invegasucks, and more have sworn this and their older posts show they were feeling very bad months ago

Last edited:
@rosi this actually happens to me a lot right before I go to bed. Like the energy just won’t calm down inside. I take melatonin and l tryptophan to sleep but I have had that kind of balled up energy feeling ever since the “withdrawal” period of sustenna. I feel your pain :(

I have just done an hour in the gym and I don't feel anything like a post workout high and endorphins, has anyone experienced this numbness after working out and does it get better? Is this anhedonia?

Last edited:
When there is anger with someone, I feel this nervous feeling very much. I am very hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.