• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Come 'n' 'Ave a go if ya think yer 'aard enuff!!

Anyway all the hot "pommy" birds wouldn't have time for Aussie cunts cos they would still be walking funny after being fucked by Great British studs like me and FUBAR...

Dont forget also what "pommy" is short for.....Prisioner Of The Motherland......which you lot are......and will always be.....:)
Haha. All the hot English birds move out here because. ...well why the fuck would any sane person actually want to live in England. You are just cranky because you have a cold shitty country. Send the criminals to Australia....smart fucking move that one...lets stay here where its cold wet and miserable with our women that look like Hyacinth Bucket.

Naw, it wasn't me haha. Sounds like a familiar story though. Were you living in your current location before you moved to England?

Yeah mate, went from here to there, lived there for 13/14 yrs then back here, then over to london for 3 yrs and back again, lots of moving around

When I moved to the uk I was 9, straight into a primary school in devon n first day was almost expelled for punching a kid in the face and chipping his tooth, my old school in ireland was non-stop violence so I was handy with me fists, that didn't go down well in the uk and furthers my view that the uk are soft as shite ;P

Whaaaaaat????

FUBAR we've got lively one here....:)

Haha. All the hot English birds move out here because. ...well why the fuck would any sane person actually want to live in England. You are just cranky because you have a cold shitty country. Send the criminals to Australia....smart fucking move that one...lets stay here where its cold wet and miserable with our women that look like Hyacinth Bucket.

I think you lot have a secret "thing" for Mrs. Bucket :)

As for beer well you idiots drink Fosters. We dont...we just sell it to you. Not to mention you drink it fucking warm. Talk about retarded.
Well, I for one happen to like my beer at a temperature that doesn't freeze my tongue, make it go numb and prevent me from tasting it. Obviously it helps if the beer actually tastes nice in the first place, though. Even better if it slips down so smoothly you don't notice you're drinking it until you try to stand up .....

Anyway, I hear some of you can't handle your curries. I have just eaten a vindaloo from my local takeaway, that will take the glaze off a china plate if you don't eat it quick enough. One day, I'm sure they're just going to hand me a syringe of uncut capsaicin .....
Isnt Wales just Liverpool with nicer scenery and fewer car radio theives? :)
There's a very scenic railway up from Dyfi Junction to Pwllheli.

Well, I for one happen to like my beer at a temperature that doesn't freeze my tongue, make it go numb and prevent me from tasting it. Obviously it helps if the beer actually tastes nice in the first place, though. Even better if it slips down so smoothly you don't notice you're drinking it until you try to stand up .....

Anyway, I hear some of you can't handle your curries. I have just eaten a vindaloo from my local takeaway, that will take the glaze off a china plate if you don't eat it quick enough. One day, I'm sure they're just going to hand me a syringe of uncut capsaicin .....There's a very scenic railway up from Dyfi Junction to Pwllheli.
You wont win on the curry front. After going out with a Thai girl for 3 years i eat currys that make Indians cry. I win again.

=D
Englandz and fubar are gunna be seething reading this, he may even lay out some traps next time you try relieve him of his appliances ;)

He doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. All that liquid acid, cold beer, Thia curry and "fit" birds have warped his brain... :)

The fucking GAYS more like...

QFMFT!!

The only reason there are any Aussie's in London is to identify any hot birds that have somehow emerged from your inbred genepool and fuck them, convert them to Aussies and bring them back here. We win again

I can't believe you have the nerve to call us inbred. If your grandmother wasn't an Abo or a wallaby, then she was probably your Auntie as well! The only reasons that you as a race seem to have escaped congenital defects and retardation so far is that you were already retarded anyway and you've not existed long enough for the physical mutations to show up yet. Wait until you've been around for thousands of years pal, you'll all look like the elephant man!

What exactly does converting a hot bird to an Aussie entail? Changing her name to Sheila and growing a beard?

Hah, I know, it's the best craic I've had on here in ages :D

Great thread, FUBAR <3

Thanks Don. I reckon it's about time we dragged some other cunts into it now. Canada/USA? N/S Korea?

He doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. All that liquid acid, cold beer, Thia curry and "fit" birds have warped his brain... :)
Well i cant argue with that. But i still win. My Monday is a paid public holiday devoted to getting on the piss while your monday will involve your cold wet miserable asses having to go to some shitty job in a cold wet and miserable shitty country. I win again.

QFMFT!!

..you've not existed long enough for the physical mutations to show up yet. Just look at us and our royal family. Wait until you've been around for thousands of years pal, you'll be the most beautiful race on earth with all those hot women from all over the workd living there unlike us who all look like the elephant man except we also genetically predisposed to having small penises.
I win again...

I've ran out of insults so I'm off to bed before getting up tomorrow to do my shitty job in this cold wet and miserable shitty country (all of which unfortunately are true :()

'Incendiary' being the operative word...

I tell you G, I'm not fucking with them Paddies - we'll get petrol bombed..

Nah....just get them to tarmac your drive and pay them in Guinness or something......it'll be fine :)