• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Come 'n' 'Ave a go if ya think yer 'aard enuff!!

There's a very scenic railway up from Dyfi Junction to Pwllheli.

There is indeed. It's just up the road from me. Koneko seemed to be quite taken with the thought of the scenic bits of our railway system when her, Felix and my Good Lady came to stay nearby last year. Don't think it progressed past leaflet observance though. Typically they managed to bring Scottish weather for most of the week - rest of the summer was an absolute scorcher but that one week rain stopped play :!

Asda car park you say ?
Best bring your mate Englandz , and it wouldn't hurt if you could get consumer there as well.
Your going to need the pair of them to put you back together.
I'm going to fuck you up. I'll be disappointed if I don't blind you in both eyes , I'm going to bite your ears , nose and bollocks off after your unconscious.
You started this you gobby northern cunt.

Ps what time mate ?

Asda car park you say ?
Best bring your mate Englandz , and it wouldn't hurt if you could get consumer there as well.
Your going to need the pair of them to put you back together.
I'm going to fuck you up. I'll be disappointed if I don't blind you in both eyes , I'm going to bite your ears , nose and bollocks off after your unconscious.
You started this you gobby northern cunt.

Ps what time mate ?

Anytime you like - I'll be fuckin waiting..

Oh and Consumer will be batting for you lot - as an Australian he's also an honourary Londoner. So you're already fucked pal with that Antipodean Arsewipe in the way

12 noon. Gives me enough time to get there find a wetherspoons have £2.99 breakfast and a few pints.

Consumer can watch then don't need the help I'm a fucking animal

Anyway despite the circumstance looking forward to meeting you fubz.
Fancy a pint after and I'll show you how and what real southern men drink.

12 noon. Gives me enough time to get there find a wetherspoons have £2.99 breakfast and a few pints.

Consumer can watch then don't need the help I'm a fucking animal

Anyway despite the circumstance looking forward to meeting you fubz.
Fancy a pint after and I'll show you how and what real southern men drink.

I never had you down as 'one of them' mate, always presumed you were NW for some reason. Anyway, no hard feelings and once I've battered 50 shades of shit out of ya I'll be happy to stop a few going sour with you down at the local ale emporium - but I ain't going near any fuckin wine bars...

First Monday I've looked forward to in years , and as we're kind of interweb buddy's I won't bring any axes , knives or bats.
Going to go and liven up the punch bag for a couple of hours now little legs homeworks done and she's in bed , get yourself a early night mate you really are going to need it.
Sleep we'll , see you at noon , your mate strung out <3

Aye, no formal weapons allowed mate, only makeshift ones like a pencil or bunch of keys - we're not out to kill anyone, just maim them. This punch bag you've got, are you married or is she just a casual shag 'n' slap? I've got a bit on the side for knocking about, if I try it with the Mrs she'll rip me a new one (proper northern lass).

Anyway, Dunner worry about me mucker, I'll get a shift in downt' pit to warm up then neck a yard of ale to wash soot down. Anyway, twat ya the morrow pal. Are any other home counties homosexuals joining you for a kicking or have they all lost their arses? BTW, what blood group are you? You might need a fuckin top up...

Who needs a weapon when you have one of these?

VelvetRope1.jpg

No mate the Mrs gets a pass every time , last time I kicked off like a complete dickhead, and chucked my dinner plate knife and fork all n the bin together. Because it was up to standard.
I woke up to find she'd done the same with my gear. I watch my step very closely nowadays son ,
very few men pump fear in me, but she scares me shitless.

Is this thread still going? I thought i had derailed it into an aussie vs pommy slanging match but go to bed for an hour and its back on track. Clearly more work needs to be done here.

I think FUBAR only started it coss he's got the hump his 3 was a load of shhit this week=D

And I'm only fucking about Iv not had a tear up for years been with my Mrs 18 years and she showed me the era of my ways.
I was a nasty vicious little cunt when I was younger and going football ,
there really is no point chucking loads of fuck and cunts about and then your arms , when you can quite easily talk things through.
Unless there polish don't speak the lingo, then it's on motherfucker. =D