• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Come 'n' 'Ave a go if ya think yer 'aard enuff!!

I dont think us Aussies would identify as Southerners. We are more like Scotsman only with a better climate, hotter women and lots of fauna that wants to kill you. You pansies would not cope for five minutes. As for beer well you idiots drink Fosters. We dont...we just sell it to you. Not to mention you drink it fucking warm. Talk about retarded. Our women are sexy, tanned with no need for plastic unlike all these pommy girls you see here backpacking..what else....as for fucking chippies...well given the amount of ocean we have access to and the quthaty of our seafood you are fucked there too. We know how to fight..we grow up fighting fucking crazy kangaroos and playing with venomous snakes as children, not fucking Paddington the fucking teddy bear like you lot...its you lot that talk funny not us...you all sound like Hyacinth Bucket from Keeping Up Appearances and she is an example of your women proving you lot are all a bunch of virgins as who the fuck would want to fuck her. So in short fuck all of you. Your climate sucks, you drink warm beer, even your wildlife is a bunch of non lethal pansies. So we win. Fuck you FUBAR and where is my tenner for that fucking telly?

See? Like I said, you're all poofs!

I'll have you know that us northerners don't drink Fosters, that's juat what we piss out after drinking real beer.

Anyway, how do you account for the fact that half the population of London consists of Ozzie students, travellers and rejects from Neighbours desperate to escape your godforsaken hellhole of a country? Don't identify with Southerners? You all think London is the centre of the friggin Universe, and probably feel more at home there than the Krays - and they were fuckin pussies as well...

Tis' Jim Jones (Or Jim Jones at Botany Bay). I've removed the NSFW tags but they are the Dylan lyrics rather than the traditional ones.

We need something to chuck stones at! When they stopped their patrols and roadblocks, we ended up throwing stones at our own shadows until marching season.
Not heard or seen it before but it further backs up my argument that Englishmen are a bunch of warm Fosters drinking pansies ;)

See? Like I said, you're all poofs!

I'll have you know that us northerners don't drink Fosters, that's juat what we piss out after drinking real beer.

Anyway, how do you account for the fact that half the population of London consists of Ozzie students, travellers and rejects from Neighbours desperate to escape your godforsaken hellhole of a country? Don't identify with Southerners? You all think London is the centre of the friggin Universe, and probably feel more at home there than the Krays - and they were fuckin pussies as well...
The only reason there are any Aussie's in London is to identify any hot birds that have somehow emerged from your inbred genepool and fuck them, convert them to Aussies and bring them back here. We win again

We need something to chuck stones at! When they stopped their patrols and roadblocks, we ended up throwing stones at our own shadows until marching season.

Yeah but the Palastinians do it with so much more style....:)

We drink more than you. We smoke more weed than you and we can actually grow it. Our national flower the wattle tree contains more DMT than any other plant...we win again.

Strictly speaking, the Taffys don't count, no. But the Southern Jessies can have 'em, cos we don't want the fuckin sheepshagging bastards. We'll have the Jocks on our side instead.

As an aside, sheepshaggers was a term used to describe Scots long before it was ever used for the Welsh. Summat to do with the mascot of one of the Scottish regements I think but not 100%. Definitely Scots not Welsh though.

As for beer well you idiots drink Fosters. We dont...we just sell it to you. Not to mention you drink it fucking warm.

Fosters may be vile pisswater but I've never known anybody who drinks it or any other lager warm. It's bitters and assorted other "real ales" that are best served "warm" (or at least at room temperature).

As for my relative pansy status, I'm as limp-wristed as they come. Sod all to do with the happenstance of my birth so much as a mild-moderately embarrassing natural mannerism though. I did evict a medium-sized (UK medium) spider from the bathroom last night though which makes me a deeply manly man by my own stringent standards of manly behaviour.

PS:
... probably feel more at home there than the Krays - and they were fuckin pussies as well...

As a further aside, I used to score of one of the Lambrianous. That southern enough for ya? :p

Isnt Wales just Liverpool with nicer scenery and fewer car radio theives? :)

I did evict a medium-sized (UK medium) spider from the bathroom last night though which makes me a deeply manly man by my own stringent standards of manly behaviour.

Steady on, saaan. You'll be bleeding radiators next!

Anyway its fucking 6am on a Monday morning here. I am going back to bed. I just got up to throw shit at FUBAR. I apologise to everyone else..my comments only apply to the fishnet wearing telly fence.

Oh and the bit about the drugs. Well i challenge you FUBAR to take the lysergic challenge with me. Liquid acid. Drop for drop. You KNOW you cant win that one...so once again ...fuck you. We win..and if there are any hot pommy chicks we fuck them cause they like tanned masculine aussie guys and we convert them to Aussies...oh and you freaks watch Neighbours. ....do i need to go on?

Pah! LSD is for fuckin amateurs. I'll throw down the gauntlet for the vodka challenge instead. Last one standing keeps the tenner. Oh, and our Pommy birds wouldn't get a look in with the tanned masculine Aussie guys because they're too busy fucking other tanned masculine Aussie guys.
And don't throw Neighbours at us, it was you cunts who wrote it, produced it and acted in it. We just watch it to take the piss out of you lot. At least we don't watch Hyacinth fuckin Bucket...

Pah! LSD is for fuckin amateurs. I'll throw down the gauntlet for the vodka challenge instead. Last one standing keeps the tenner. Oh, and our Pommy birds wouldn't get a look in with the tanned masculine Aussie guys because they're too busy fucking other tanned masculine Aussie guys.
And don't throw Neighbours at us, it was you cunts who wrote it, produced it and acted in it. We just watch it to take the piss out of you lot. At least we don't watch Hyacinth fuckin Bucket...
I ran bottleshops for twenty years. Pretty sure i would win any kind of alcohol challenge. And because of my criminal heritage i would just cheat anyway and eat a bunch of crystal meth beforehand to make sure i was the last man standing. See even our stimulants are better.....you can have your sulphate. .

Anyway all the hot "pommy" birds wouldn't have time for Aussie cunts cos they would still be walking funny after being fucked by Great British studs like me and FUBAR...

Dont forget also what "pommy" is short for.....Prisioner Of The Motherland......which you lot are......and will always be.....:)

Was FUBAR meaning Northern Britain or Northern UK? You occupiers only like to acknowledge your colonial relic across the sea when it suits you (like when we win medals for you in the Olympics) :p

I'll stick to my island where I, as the northerner, am lampooned by the southerners. Where's BCF? I need a fight to calm me down.

How does the old saying go? The Welsh hate the English, The Scottish hate the English, The English hate the Irish, The Irish hate the English, and the Manx hate everyone :D

Lol, am right here..

bring it m8y ;)

That's what makes you a professional in Ireland ;)

A wee friendly scrap and then a few jars of porter afterwards then? :D

No shillelaghs allowed. Immediate family may not interfere, only cousins.

Hahahaha :D

Man it was you I was chatting with on tinychat bout our schoolday fightfests wasn't it?
When I moved to the uk I was 9, straight into a primary school in devon n first day was almost expelled for punching a kid in the face and chipping his tooth, my old school in ireland was non-stop violence so I was handy with me fists, that didn't go down well in the uk and furthers my view that the uk are soft as shite ;P

Naw, it wasn't me haha. Sounds like a familiar story though. Were you living in your current location before you moved to England?