• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides [Combo Thread] LSD & MDMA: the Candyflip

Which order do you do them in for ultimate win?

• I take the LSD first

Votes: 245 75.2%
  • I take the MDMA first

Votes: 40 12.3%
  • I take them together

Votes: 25 7.7%
  • Other - please post details

Votes: 16 4.9%

• Total voters
kaosisallwesee said:
i took mdma and lsd the other night and was fairly dissapointed the mdma just over powered the acid and i kinda didnt notice i was tripping this was some good acid one hit had my friend stroking the walls for 2 hours and the mdma was fucking sic i had it left over from last weekend i had one hit of acid waited about an hour and a half after i started tripping and had about 200mg of mdma it kinda sucked the come down seemed much worse as well
anyone else found this combo a bit shitty?

I found the same when combining 2c-b with mdma. I suggest a lower dose of mdma with your lsd. Stimulants tend to overpower most drugs.

Out of all the drug experiences ive had id say candyflipping is by far the best, oxycodone, heroin, cocaine even IV meth does not come anywhere close to what I felt on LSD/MD**. It was a special experience and although ive only done it once id agree that its all in the timing, coming down off either one of the substances while coming up on the other would suck. I had 2 hits of average blotter with 3 pills over the night.

Timing is everything. I believe its best to eat your biscuits two hours after dropping L.

I would definitely say that L+MDA is an absolutely amazing combination. The visuals that both drugs bring, and the body fry both give just amplify each other into an amazing experience. L+MDMA is a different story for me because the "awake" almost speedy feeling of the MDMA overpowers the L, and takes away that mellow state of contemplation and inner peace that I get from acid.

inotocracy said:
I believe pure MDMA isn't speedy at all, perhaps thats the meth?

It's still a methamphetamine, and it has some affinity for dopamine receptors. You'll notice the speedy effects more the more your serotonin gets depleted. That's why even pure gives you a bit of tooth grinding, nystagmus, etc if you take a serious dose. I notice it most at the beginning of the roll, I start to feel kinda bouncy and pace (not intensely, in sort of a loopy relaxed way). That's how I know the rush is starting. I wouldn't call it "speedy" myself, but that's just drug-user slang for "stimulating".

But LSD affects me this way as well, just to a slightly lesser degree. Most psychedelics have a slight stimulant effect. But I agree the crystal clear headspace of MDMA is sort of a shock after being in acidland for a while. But I think, even though my thoughts aren't rapid-fire anymore, I still get the emotional depth of acid, and the very strong sense of time and place, and those make me appreciate the euphoria and love of the MDMA a lot more.

I like the term 'lab grade MDMA'! Sigma-Aldrich sells it, obviously its still used by pharmacologists, in tiny amounts i expect. And i bet the people who have bought it from them keep it well locked up and would notice 1/4 g going missing!

hehe, i may have used the term incorrectly. what i meant to imply was that i know for fairly certain that the mdma in question is not cut or significantly impure. sorry for any confusion. :]

I think it depends what you like about acid. I personally have realised i HATE doing acid on its own, but LOVE candyflipping (and i always do the E first for that reason, i never want the acid alone) - for me, i hate the body load and the indecision i get with acid. Combined with E though, i just get visuals (far more intense ones than with acid alone, too), and trippy thinking, but no body load or general feelings of wierd uncertainty.

E just seems to hold you together more and keep it all positive - the first INCREDIBLY intense trip i ever had was a +4, ego death, the works, one shrooms and MDMA. I think i would have been terrified minus the MDMA because i was NOT expecting anything of that strength, but with the MDMA it was an amazing experience i will never, ever forget, and all for positive reasons. For me, the combo with MDMA allows me to push the psychadelic boat out a bit further without fear of it going tits up.

..that all said though, the 'proper' way of candyflipping - acid THEN E, i've always found to be shit. I hate the acid part, then the E over-runs everything. IMO, keep the acid for a few hours into the E.

feelgoodhit said:
hehe, i may have used the term incorrectly. what i meant to imply was that i know for fairly certain that the mdma in question is not cut or significantly impure. sorry for any confusion. :]

Hehe i know what you mean, i just found the idea of buying a bottle of mdma from sigma-aldrich pretty funny!

itsALLfake said:
You need to take real LSD. not some bullshit designer drug that doesn't have the same synergy with MDMA. or hell you might not have even taken MDMA at that.
im pretty sure it was "real lsd" as iv done shit loads of it and it was a reliable source also the mdma was some of the best iv had in years

bluedolphin said:
Strange, I always found the LSD totally overpowered the MDMA, to the point I could never even feel the MDMA but I could tell I was more confused and disoriented.

I find it a waste of two drugs that are much better on their own.
I completely agree, for a while there I thought that I just happened to get bunk pills every time I candy flipped - but the last time I happened to be home alone and had some left over known good quality pills and some real good acid. Railed a pill a few hours into the trip, but there was no goodness from the pill - sure I was munted but there was no love.

the only time i did this combination i woke up in the hospital, i had been unresponsive for 12 hours. 3 hits and 3 pills I definitley overdid it.

I've only candyflipped once, and I liked it but I'd rather do them separately. It was very intense for me. I couldn't ditinguish the highs, they kinda melded and it was pretty fucked-up. I dropped two-and-a-half hits of cid, waited until i was just about done coming up, then I popped the roll. It almost felt like i never stopped coming up through the trip. Pretty intense, for me anyway.

feelgoodhit said:
i felt intellectually slowed down for days, & had lots of depression early in the following week.
Been there, MDMA always has me crash hard, it's no fun. Decided not to touch it anymore.

make sure you test your pills.. you dont want a fatty meth bomb while on a bunch of L

^^^
Try 6-7 "White Snoopy" meth bombs combined with 10-12 hits of Self Portrait LSD.

And by that I mean never try that. It was by far my worst drug experience ever.

1. Seems what works for some, doesn't work for others
2. Your mdma and acid needs to be quality and you need to know the quantity of each.
3. Best candyflip ever: 2 capsules of pure MDMA (but i estimate only around 120mg for both), waited till i'd come up a bit, one drop of fairly mild acid, then another capsule, then another blotter of higher strength.
4. Amazing experience - beautiful but kind of exhausting. Not quite a trip, not quite an mdma experience. Would not do this combo often - was tired as hell the next day but not mind-fucked.

Usually if I"m tripping hard already, i won't even feel e, but this time, somehow got the combo right but still the e was really the minor part of things. I think if your e is overpowering your acid, you've got weak acid, or methy pills.

If you're not sure of the quality/strength of your acid or your e, do NOT do this. As bluedolphin said, meth bombs/coke = horrible weird brain fuck.

If its your first time on either, do NOT do this. Learn the potential of both before trying.

Weird how some people like the e first, then the acid, others the acid, then the e. Maybe due to come up times on both? For me, the e lessens the tension i feel on acid come up.

Not a combo i'd do often - was a lot of fun, but felt i lost a lot of the lessons from both.