• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides [Combo Thread] LSD & MDMA: the Candyflip

Which order do you do them in for ultimate win?

• I take the LSD first

Votes: 245 75.2%
  • I take the MDMA first

Votes: 40 12.3%
  • I take them together

Votes: 25 7.7%
  • Other - please post details

Votes: 16 4.9%

• Total voters
Kilgore said:
I threw up during those 20 MINUTES OF INTENSE shit. During those 20 minutes I thought I did too many drugs and was gonna die. Then after I threw up and downed a bottle of water, I felt great.

yah i threw up too on my bad "candy flip" trip.. it wasnt a sick lik throw up ya get off of drinking alchohol.. it was more of an acid reflex (get it, "acid" reflex) haha that was horrible i know but anyway, yah, it just came up, just a little bit, but i felt fine, just kept feeling extremely hot in my stomach and it just came up.

i was gunna candy flip yesturday, but i decided that the trip was too intense, and if i would have dosed the E, i would have had enormous amount of energy. E + LSD = Extreme Synergy!

zephyr said:
If you have also have speed how can you combine this with the e and acid to get the most out of it or should you not use speed at all? I was thinking about having a bit of gear at the end of the experience as e tends to make me sleepy.
I've only had this combo once (along with a bit of pot and a few beers) and I took the speed 3 hours before I dropped a pill, trip and smoked a joint all at the same time.

I had heaps of energy and danced like a demon at this psytrance event out in the middle of the bush. Then I'd crash and burn for half an hour and trip out for a bit, then all my energy would come back and I'd hit the dancefloor/ground again.

This happened for about 3 hours when I had another line of speed and dropped another half a pill. Same results except the acid was kicking in more and more.

It all wore off at once with the trip taking over. I felt like utter shit and had a few strange hallucinations that weren't unpleasant. But Just the amphetamine comedown itself wasn't good and the trip intensified my depressions and scatteredness a bit.

I was depressed for about 2 days and didn't eat a thing. Then I made myself a nice meal of rice and vegies, ate that and felt good again.

Since then (it was my 2nd time on acid and 3rd time on E) I haven't had that combo again, just the candyflip is more than enough for a great night. I (almost) never have a bad comedown from E so it really doesn't matter on the order so much, I'm too busy having fun =D

i prefer taking the e about 3-4 hours into my trip, makes the visuals of lsd last longer for me, and it is usually the hardest that i ever roll. Blocking than Flooding, its the best way to candyflip.

What would happen if you took acid the next day after saying only having a small amount of e the night before (say 12hours or so)? Would this screw up the acid in a anyway?

^ In some ways yes, and in some ways no.

The only way the trip would be effected would be (from my experience), is you would feel very tired and possibly worn out.

It will more likely depend on what's in your E pill too. When I do acid I get back aches and other body part aching. So I wouldn't even want to trip the day after E. Everyones different though.

I have done what your saying, and it was actually pretty fun.
Let us see what others think... ?

Well all up it was a pretty wild trip. The acid really started to kick in about 3 hours after I munched on the tabs. I don't think it really effected it that much except once I started to come down I was really worn out and my legs ached like crazy. I was just sitting around all day chilling out!

Very positive experience anyway :D

candyflip for the first time

i took mdma and lsd the other night and was fairly dissapointed the mdma just over powered the acid and i kinda didnt notice i was tripping this was some good acid one hit had my friend stroking the walls for 2 hours and the mdma was fucking sic i had it left over from last weekend i had one hit of acid waited about an hour and a half after i started tripping and had about 200mg of mdma it kinda sucked the come down seemed much worse as well
anyone else found this combo a bit shitty?

yeah ive candyflipped twice and both times i've found that too... the pill completely took over the acid... acid is much better by itself in my opinion.

Well, a few things. First, wait longer so you roll all through your acid comedown (3.5-4 hours in), and second, the acid potentiates the e, so you don't need as much. 200mg is way too much for a flip. Two hits of acid and 100-125mg of e would be much more balanced, and if you want to stick to one hit, try 80ish, though I'm not sure why you want to candyflip if you don't like tripping harder than that.

The chemicals have a definite synergy (the closed-eye visuals while holding onto someone and listening to music are insane, and the world is SO beautiful), but the acid can be overpowered, so make sure to get your doses right. And as for the timing, if you've been peaking on the acid for an hour or two, the rush from the e is amazing. Every weight in your mind and body lifts off you, trees seem to bloom spontaneously, if your trip was beginning to lull, it's now time to adventure even harder than before and every single thing and place you come across is perfect. With just acid, I appreciate the large things. With the combination, I appreciate the small things.

Wow, my heart's starting to pound reminiscing about it. >_> Good thing I'm doing it again this weekend.

Anyway, combinations aren't always easy to pull off, but I think this one's worth it. It's not as deep as acid alone, but it adds a lot more layers to the e, and, as I said, that initial rush is amazing.

You need to take real LSD. not some bullshit designer drug that doesn't have the same synergy with MDMA. or hell you might not have even taken MDMA at that.

a week or two ago i randomly got fed one drop of really good LSD & 100mg pure mdma. i hated the combination to be honest. i felt way too much sensory overstimulation, & the LSD lost its intellectual edge for a more silent, child like "fucked-up-ness". i felt intellectually slowed down for days, & had lots of depression early in the following week.

it was a great reminder of why i should never take mdma, even lab-grade. :]

feelgoodhit said:
a week or two ago i randomly got fed one drop of really good LSD & 100mg pure mdma. i hated the combination to be honest.......
What was the timing of the combo, feelgoodhit?

I'm just curious because I haven't done it yet, but have been considering it.

I did this once unintentionally but the MDMA definitely over powered the acid... I think I had like 250mg of molly, then I got offered some average LSD later... also took some 2c-b and ketamine. I thought the acid was completely bunk until the molly started wearing off and I noticed my typical post-peak acid visuals everywhere.

EntheoDjinn said:
What was the timing of the combo, feelgoodhit?

I'm just curious because I haven't done it yet, but have been considering it.

whoops; i guess i didn't mention the entire combo...

so first i randomly got dropped.
then as the acid was kicking in i was handed a few (<5) mg of 2c-b....
then the 100mg mdma right before i started peaking on acid.

yeah... i guess i got lucky. but i certainly didn't feel any lsd/mdma synergy... i mean, i was tripping & i was rolling, but that's about it.

Strange, I always found the LSD totally overpowered the MDMA, to the point I could never even feel the MDMA but I could tell I was more confused and disoriented.

I find it a waste of two drugs that are much better on their own.

feelgoodhit said:
a week or two ago i randomly got fed one drop of really good LSD & 100mg pure mdma. i hated the combination to be honest. i felt way too much sensory overstimulation, & the LSD lost its intellectual edge for a more silent, child like "fucked-up-ness". i felt intellectually slowed down for days, & had lots of depression early in the following week.

it was a great reminder of why i should never take mdma, even lab-grade. :]

That's a lot like what I have experienced. It makes LSD more shallow and with worse after effects. LSD on its own always leaves me in a state of afterglow for days.

I found that although the MDMA seems to over power the acid, you could still concentrate enough to make your acid trip more perceivable. For example, my last candy flip, I only noticed the LSD qualities when I was dancing to hard trance. Eventually the two felt like they were one together, and I was surrounded by a geometric fantasy greatly amplified by the empathetic qualities of the MDMA. Add a little shrooms to the mix and its a different drug (prepare to become posessed or mutate).

I can't imagine how bad an experience someone could have if they "candy-flipped" on acid and dirty X-pills.

Speed+LSD+MDMA = worst hell/worst come-down and afterglow

I can imagine.

But if it's clean MDMA then I imagine soaring!