• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides [Combo Thread] LSD & MDMA: the Candyflip

Which order do you do them in for ultimate win?

• I take the LSD first

Votes: 245 75.2%
  • I take the MDMA first

Votes: 40 12.3%
  • I take them together

Votes: 25 7.7%
  • Other - please post details

Votes: 16 4.9%

• Total voters

touchofgrey

Bluelighter
Combination Thread: Candyflipping, LSD + MDMA

Back to the Big & Dandy LSD Thread

Related Threads:

Candyflip vs. Hippyflip
Candyflip the first time you take LSD or MDMA

[original post:]

I was wondering if i did e an hour or 2 before doing acid if that would affect my trip in a negative way. I'm supposed to be getting a pill then picking up a couple hits and i was planning on taking the e on the way to pick up the acid. If i was to comedown before i came up on acid would that probably put me in a bad state of mind causing me to have a bad trip. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you serious? Is this a new idea to you. Rolling and taking acid is one of the best drug combos. "candy fliping"

yeah thats what i've heard but i was wondering if i took it and came down in the midst of the trip or an hour into it if the e comedown would cause me to have a bad trip or not.

Do them at the same time :)

Or space em out a little if both simultaneously is too much for your system.

It should be great.

I once dosed mdma like 6 hours after i dosed my blotter. And because the acid had given me a extreme moodlift in the first hours the MDMA didn't seem to work.... I even double dosed, but i just got more energy and no MDMA feeling what so ever...

has anyone ever crashed badly while the acid was still going? that's my main fear with candy flipping

I haven't untill now the opportunity to mix acid and E at the same time, but had several experiences mixing 2ci and methylone (psychedelic+stimulant combo).

In fact, such combinations are awesome.

@Goa : the only bad reaction that I had with my combo (2ci+methy), was the first time when I commited the error to dose methylone first and 2ci then.

It seems that the order to order to ingest is really important.

I would advise to take this kind of combo sfor the first time at home, because they are really really really strong.

I felt Energy (with a big "E") circulating through my whole body for many hours and my time perception has never been so altered.

Well, this is a popular combination, tested a lot by many people.
Myself done this combo many times in different orders and doses,occasionally
over now more than 10 years,mostly with much better result and way less sideeffects than any of the 2 substances done separate.
Still one of my favourite combos and I hardly take acid without MDMA and vice-versa at least in party settings.
But even this tested combo can have drawbacks and can be too intense when done wrong.

So heres a lil guide to candyflipping

First this combo is pretty dosage sensitive, and you will probably get pretty different trips depending on order and timing, and of course set and setting.

For example if I start with MDMA and take the acid later, when or after you peak on the MDMA , one tend to get a very nice easy entry into the acid trip, no bottleneck at all, but the trip tends to be more like a extended MDMA trip which is much more visual, but the MDMA feelings are dominant.
And I found that the sideeffects or comedown which MDMA sometimes has
were always neutralized with this combo in this order.
Even the hangover the next days seems to be neutralized,but only if the MDMA dose is not too high (for me >110-120 mg )
Also this beats multiple MDMA dosing by far. Much better efects.

One can take the reverse order and start with the acid, and take the E
some time into the trip , for me 1-3 hours in worked best.
But in this order the acid tends to be more dominant, and the trip feels much more like acid.
When you do this order, you have to be prepared that when the MDMA starts working, ussually much sooner and faster , like 15 min later
the trip intensity gets suddenly very intense for short time ,
often "instanstlyeverything's melting", which can be a bit frightening
if one does not know about, but ussualy after 5-20 minutes this goes way
less intense and makes place for a very euphoric,positive and visual trip with a really long and nice comingdown period.

When I took both the same time, I tend to lower the dose of both like to half of each and maybe redose later, as both coming up at the same time , can be somewhat confusing and intense for quite a while ,but this happens not with smaller doses.
A few years ago I dissolved by accident MDMA powder and liquid acid in
the same bottle...I remember this being a nice juice for many months
and very nice and not too confusing.

But mind that trips on this combo often goes wrong, or not so good when:

- redosing both drugs to often in one session.
- taking a too large dose, or unknown dose of either MDMA or of the acid, or of both in combo. This can be far more diffcult than the same dose of either.
-Do not forget that the effects of each substance is greatly potentiated
in this combo, so less might be more.
-taking this combo or acid alone when one has already done MDMA for some days and is practically affected by MDMA comedown( low serotonine)
. Bad,bad idea!

If someone does any combinations, or "cocktails" I really recommend
knowing good what you do, respect your body and respect the power in the drugs.It makes all the difference
If one do not exaclty know what you do one better experiment very carefully anless one learns. Better safe than sorry.
Don' forget every human organism is unique and can react pretty different.
This is just my and some friends knowledge, YMMW

Anyway have a nice trip and tell us about it

Psynergy

I threw up during those 20 MINUTES OF INTENSE shit. During those 20 minutes I thought I did too many drugs and was gonna die. Then after I threw up and downed a bottle of water, I felt great.

I once took a high dose of mushrooms when I was in a horrific MDA crash, just to get the benefit from the challenge.

Tough, but well worth it. To this day one of my most valuable, if difficult, trips.

With candyflipping the best advice has already been given: Do your acid first, then do your MDMA when you are peaking on the acid (3-4 hours in). You are correct about the possibility of a bad trip when coming down off MDMA, so plan accordingly.

BTW, you will need two doses of MDMA to get through the trip. If this means dividing one pill into halves, I strongly recommend it. Nothing beats the feeling of knowing you have a second MDMA peak coming.

And as mentioned above, divide your normal dose of MDMA in half for each dose during your trip. Taking too much will produce extreme paranoia. Just go easy, your MDMA is potentiated and you will feel a small dose, guaranteed.

CHYEA CHYEA CHYEA CHYEA CHYEA, ROCK AND ROLL MOTHA FUCKA, HAHAHAHHHA.

Have a good time, I know I did the last time I flipped. It was actually the best night of my life, period.

Candy Flip is the ultimate

The beauty is acid is not ALWAYS predictable in its outcome... worm holes do exist in hyperspace and should one enter... you may choose to skip the mdma or enhance an ideal experience by taking it to an even more loving level.

For sex, the LSD can be quite an asset to what can somtimes be disappointing performance on E alone. My experience is that a candy flip is "hard" candy, and rarely soft; if you get what I mean.

Yum.

If you have also have speed how can you combine this with the e and acid to get the most out of it or should you not use speed at all? I was thinking about having a bit of gear at the end of the experience as e tends to make me sleepy.

pills taken at the comedown of the acid is best in my opinion,gets you nice and messy just when it was all seeming so clear....

hell jeah!
candy flipping seems a top choice amongst everyone.
I'm gonna try acid by itself first tho, to get used to the drugs effects, as i havent tried it yet.
8o
im getting acid in liquid form, is that going to be hard to take the correct dosage?

Candy flipping is real good, i used to enjoy the high a lot! but heres where i bummer out a bit...

last time i did it, i took a rough trip.. but now that i think of it i didnt i guess. i dunno at the time i felt too fucked up, but in the end i was fine, a little hard comedown

But al the other times ive done it before its awesome! candy flipping is pure party thing to do! you got the lovey WHOOOO!! feeling off the e, but at the same time ya got the comical funny guy attitude of the acid! ya can somewhat choose what high ya wanna use at what time, it kinda switches back n forth, each peaking at their own time.. but when they both peak at the same time! ooh buddy its nuts! and if your into light shows and raving, do that! it'll make your light show a lot more interesting :p

p.s. I think the last time i took a bad trip candy flipping because well it wasnt that long ago really.. and i been usin e and acid (not mostly at the same time) for about 2 years.. i think using them for that period of time a lot may have caused me to finally reach a negative side for once.. maybe it was trying to tell me somethin, to lay off the drugs... :\