• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides [Combo Thread] LSD & MDMA: the Candyflip

Which order do you do them in for ultimate win?

• I take the LSD first

Votes: 245 75.2%
  • I take the MDMA first

Votes: 40 12.3%
  • I take them together

Votes: 25 7.7%
  • Other - please post details

Votes: 16 4.9%

• Total voters
Candyflippers should try this out:

The other day I took one pill (really don't know how much it was) and I wasn't rolling hard, but I was definitely rolling.

Two hours in I took 150ug of Al-lad and it was incredible. The euphoria was crazy. And even though I had a high Al-lad tolerance I got some nice visuals from only one 150ug blotter. Smoking a little weed gave the experience a nice boost. The feeling was definitely better than first dropping the Al-lad and then the Mdma. I can say that I really felt both substances at the same time and they wasn't fighting for the spot. I will definitely try this one again.

Hey guys need a quick reply as candyflipping soon this weekend! My question is I want to candyflip but I would rather have the E overpower the L purely because I'm with a group of people just rolling. I want to feel the love and euphoria on E and don't want L to cut that out. I was thinking on taking 100ug of L then 4 hours later take a few pills then a few more hours after. Will I get a sick roll or is it best to do the E on it's own for this one time? I wanna be rolled as hell aha! Love my e!! <3 thanks!

To those of you who have done the "reverse" candyflip (doing MDMA first then LSD later)

How was the comedown during the acid trip still going on? Some of you seem to have managed and found beautiful synergy whereas others crash and burn.

How to avoid the bad scenario and maximize potential for a great "reverse flip" ?

I prefer to take the MDMA first actually, and I don't get a big crash. That's probably because I take a low dose of MDMA. Just a small amount to get a nice warm feeling to help me ease into the LSD.

When I take the acid first, I always feel like I lose something when the MDMA kicks in. Like my mind was opened and then it closes again. I don't like that, so I always take the MDMA first.

I prefer to take the MDMA first actually, and I don't get a big crash. That's probably because I take a low dose of MDMA. Just a small amount to get a nice warm feeling to help me ease into the LSD.

When I take the acid first, I always feel like I lose something when the MDMA kicks in. Like my mind was opened and then it closes again. I don't like that, so I always take the MDMA first.

A smaller MDMA amount just to get comfortable before the L trip sounds like the way to go if done in that order.
I get what you're saying about the MDMA taking over at the expense of LSD if done in that order but that seems to be the point i.e "flipping" the experience (with some overlap of course) making the MDMA the "reward"
at the end of or mid-through the trip.

To those of you who have done the "reverse" candyflip (doing MDMA first then LSD later)

How was the comedown during the acid trip still going on? Some of you seem to have managed and found beautiful synergy whereas others crash and burn.

How to avoid the bad scenario and maximize potential for a great "reverse flip" ?

Ive done it, I don’t feel there’s much of a crash really from good MDMA and ones healthy. It just drops to a semi rolly state that’s still fun just no energy left.

Ive only done candyflips a couple times where the MDMA was taken later and honestly wasn’t a fan. The vibe of the LSD trip is set in the beginning of the experience and from there out it usually sticks like that more or less.

-GC

I'll be doing this on Saturday with a 2C-B twist. Current game plan is:

+00:00 25mg 2C-B
+02:00 200ug LSD
+06:00 100mg MDMA
+08:00 30mg 2C-B (I feel like this won’t be enough with the tolerance from the LSD but I’ll boost it with a faster ROA if need be)

A candied nexus flip, if you like. I've spent the evening reading every post in this thread and skimming through every combination trip report in the Erowid LSD vault and haven't been able to find anyone else who has tried both flips in one session like this so am fairly excited.

Last edited:

+08:00 30mg 2C-B (I feel like this won’t be enough with the tolerance from the LSD but I’ll boost it with a faster ROA if need be)

A candied nexus flip, if you like. I've spent the evening reading every post in this thread and skimming through every combination trip report in the Erowid LSD vault and haven't been able to find anyone else who has tried both flips in one session like this so am fairly excited.
Peaking on 2C-B while in an MDMA plateau is just pure bliss, do you really want to delay the mdma this much?

To keep it relevant, I like mdma, then lsd for candy flipping. Prevents any anxiety and edginess on the lsd comeup and is generally a good time all around. The only problem with this is how mellow everything becomes. It's very hard to focus and do something "normal".

I think we all agree when I say we anticipate your trip report, assuming you're gonna bring that to the table

Last edited:

I agree with you here, I also feel this way about MDMA with mushrooms. MDMA first at a reasonably low dose, it takes away the anxiety, opens the heart etc then when the mushrooms come on (or LSD in this case) there is less panic on the come-up, more openess and extreme euphoria. I also find that the addition of mushrooms or LSD to MDMA deminishes some of the MDMA comedown and gives more of an after-glow effect.