• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides [Combo Thread] LSD & MDMA: the Candyflip

Which order do you do them in for ultimate win?

• I take the LSD first

Votes: 245 75.2%
  • I take the MDMA first

Votes: 40 12.3%
  • I take them together

Votes: 25 7.7%
  • Other - please post details

Votes: 16 4.9%

• Total voters
does anybody know how much mg of x there is in these tablettes..

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/714/0000009n.jpg/

marquis: color change reaction starts from 1 second to black

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/42/003tvn.jpg/

simons: color change reaction starts from 2.5 seconds to blue

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/714/dolphinc.jpg/

:D:D

This is the wrong place for that post. I would start by navigating to the ecstasy forum and/or pill reports.

the pic is too blurry - what is the stamp on it? and im guessing its from the usa with the pokeball logo.

Whats up guys going to a big edm festival this wknd and i have a lot more experience candyflipping since the last time i posted in this thread but the festival im going to is a 2day festival. so i just wanna know what you guys would recommend for the dosage/timing if i wanna be candyflipping on friday and then again saturday.

I'm thinking of doing 60 mg of mdma with a 120-150ug blotter to give the onset a more joyful and calmer touch, and at the ~4h mark drop another 120mg of mdma. Does this sound like a good idea or would the initial 60mg dose of mdma diminish the 'candyflip' later on?

Perhaps I could settle with an even lesser initial dose of mdma, since the mdma and lsd seem to potentiate eachother?

Redosing MDMA is well known for diminishing returns. I would definitely go for the single dose either at the beginning or the end.

Redosing MDMA is well known for diminishing returns. I would definitely go for the single dose either at the beginning or the end.

Yup, but wouldn't a dose x2 that of a small one give you a nice push anyhow? I mean, 60mg is hardly much...

I am not sure about redosing MDMA but any amount of MDMA that is psychoactive will be very intense stacked upon LSD, and in my opinion, is about the best psychedelic experience there ever was. If the two were one single molecule, it would easily be my favorite...maybe even better than DMT or 2C-T-7.

I just posted this as a separate thread but I'll ask to delete that one. Anyway, I hear alot of people saying they wait a decent amount of time after either rolling or tripping when they want to flip. Does anyone have a tested wait period? I'm assuming the "normal" wait time afterwards is fine, but should you actually wait longer than normal?
For example would 3 weeks after LSD and 2 weeks after MDMA be fine?

I would say that the maximum frequency with which you should use MDMA is once per month. LSD would have no effect on this.

Even at once a month some people still report rising tolerance, intensified comedowns and loss of the "magic" of MDMA.

Question about candy flipping

I can't seem to find any solid answers to the correct way to candy flip, some people are saying to eat the lsd and wait 4 hours than eat the mdma, eat them both at the same time, eat the mdma followed by the lsd 30 minutes later. I'd like the drugs to peak at the same time, I really don't want to feel lethargic or anything. Also will the mdma kill my trip once it has work off? I will be taking 2 or 3 hits of liquid lsd put on altoids, and probably 150-200mg of moonrock mdma. Please feel free to tell your experiences !

Either or any way will work. If you want 'em to peak together you eat yer acid first and the moon rocks 1hr later.

The lsd I have took about 2 hours to kick in though and another 30 minutes to an hour to peak( taken at 9am strong effects around 11:30-12)Would it still work the same?

LSD peaks at the second hour. So take your moon rocks at 1hr. How did you test it btw? There are regent tests to tell you it is an indole and even an ergoline...but no LSD specific tests without going to a lab.

If you know how long it usually takes for LSD to kick in for you, then you can take the MDMA 30 minutes before the LSD is due to start up. That's if you want it timed for the peak. Otherwise you can just do the MDMA after the LSD peak.

Either way, LSD first because it takes longer. But I advise you to take a reduced dose of each since they potentiate one another.

I personally prefer LSD first and once I peaked for an hour or two, eat the MDMA (given everything is tested and clean). I have pretty much tried every variation of this combo in the past (Haven't really preferred to eat MDMA in the past years). I tend to not enjoy the MDMA wearing off when I am still on LSD for a few more hours. It makes me worn out and lazy. I prefer to eat MDMA anywhere in the 2-5 hour mark of the trip. Back when i use to use MDMA I sometimes redosed once with the MDMA depending on the setting of the trip. As others have said you may want to reduce your normal doses a little (depending on your normal dose). If you take too much LSD it will overpower the MDMA in my experience.