• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] LSD & Benzo's

if the world was breathing, you obviously didn't get bunk acid. you just didn't take enough. since you didn't mention your xanax tolerance, there's no way we can tell you what effect it would have. 11 mg is a huge dose for someone without a tolerance.

11mg is a huge dose even for someone with a tollerance. If i took 11mg I wouldnt know what the fuck happend.

tablehead said:
11mg is a huge dose even for someone with a tollerance. If i took 11mg I wouldnt know what the fuck happend.

yeah same here but there are people on this site who have built insane tolerances. i think there was a moderator who was dependent on a few grams of valium a day and i remember another guy who had an 80 mg of xanax a day habit. both of them were able to successfully taper off if i remember right, which is interesting considering how some people have so much trouble getting off dosages a whole order of magnitude less than that.

How do you expect to have a meaningful experience after ingesting 11mg's of Xanax prior that day? :\

I think 11mg of xanax is enough to kill even the most strongest of trips. 1mg will even have a significant impact on a trip w/o tolerance. 11mg with or without tolerance is a pretty big dose.

I know of 10mg causing people to forget their weekend and wake up with soiled pants! Maybe it was a typo? You should have left the xanax for if you actually felt any anxiety. It shouldn't be a pre-emptive strike type affair.

Probably a combination of the xanax and weakish dose- but yeah, 11mgs is a fair fucking lot imo. Anyway, theres multiple threads like this.

xanax and acid

okay, so i took 2 xanax bars tonight and i was wondering if half of a xanax bar would be sufficient enough to help me out in a bad trip like because of the tolerance from the xanax tonight......i know i'll be good enough to handle through the entire trip, its just the come up i'm worried about cause i'm the first to feel it all the time and that freaks me out and also because of the change in reality

I am getting sorta sick of seeing these should I use barbs for bad trip threads/what does of barbs should I take for a bad trip.

If you are having a bad trip then you have issue that need working out, and low and behold you are on a perfect tool for dissecting and fixing a problem within. Bad trips are part of tripping and if you are not prepared to accept this then do not fuck around with psychedelics.

In other words if you need the peace of mind that you can get out of a bad trip with barbs then you really need to take a hard look at your own mindset, the set and setting of your trip, and who you are tripping with.

Psychedelics are a tool and you need to treat them as such.

yeah, i know...but i freak out on EVERYTHING with the come up....even ecstasy

i'm just wondering if after the come up i'll be good

Ok if you abort your trip on coming up, will you trip?

What do you normally do while coming up...like activity wise?

There's nothing like exiting a bad trip naturally, not with xanax. I don't have bad trips often, but when I do, it's usually something stupid like if my left shoe is on the right foot. If you can't handle bad trips and you freak out, don't do psychedelics.

well, my bad trip was caused by A.) feeling completely disconnected from my body and i thought i was dying and also because B.) i was smokin in my friends dorm and his roommate came back so i think thats what cause the bad trip

ok when we say prepare set and setting, that does not me, just be in a safe place, it means, who is with you, where are you at, will unexpected things occur, will more people be showing up. You need to think about as much stuff as possible.

As in, if you are tripping and don't want someone to find out than you should not trip in a room they both live in and have a key to. You need to make really good choices cornering psychedelics. they are a powerful and can be dangerous tool if you do not use them with respect.

yeah, all we're going to be doing is walking around in the woods cause i think that'll be fucking amazing haha

During the come up your body is going to feel "awkward". Its just part of the experience that takes place. You need to get past the mind state that its always going to be bad and you are going to need something to get around that.

Your body is under a very intense chemical change on psychedelics and its just reacting to what good is about to come.

During the come up, do something that makes you comfortable. I don't like walking around when coming up because I feel really strange. I like to sit down, relax and try and do something that normally calms me down or relaxes me.

Bad trips are caused because of set and setting. If you put yourself in a situation that makes your concerned or paranoid, then obviously things aren't going to be as pleasant. Using hallucinogens will increase the need to bring up things you normally are paranoid about and things that make you nervous.

Find a pleasant setting that you can feel comfortable in, maybe less people, smaller dose, something.

Obviously things aren't working for you. You can't fight the come up and awkwardness, you just have to ease your mind and realize its just part of the experience at hand. Yeah the come up can be weird feeling, but just think of what is to come. Then when the weird feelings subside, enjoy what you have.

Back to the original question tho, I don't know how xanax works with lsd. Lsd is great by itself, if you have a hard time enjoying the experience, i don't think psychedelics are for you!

I hope you find something in this thread that works for you, because LSD is a beautiful thing that should be enjoyed by itself!

no, i've done shrooms three times and loved it....except for my one time having a bad trip

i just always have to walk around and explore when i'm trippin cause if i sit down than i start thinking way too deeply

so then you just want to see trippy visuals and have fun?

And you would like advice on how to accomplish this and have less anxiety whilst coming up?