Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Codeine Extraction - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
think ima have to stock up on the XX bucks 96boxes from now on lol

wen did they say the reschedueling come in to play ?

midway 2010 yeh ?

[EDIT: No prices, not even for OTC medicines. hoptis]

Last edited by a moderator:
withdrawels take quicker than 3 days to kick in yeh ?

i got no idea , never gone thru em

Got some CWE codeine dripping through some coffee filters as we speak. :D

Will be having some fun tonight with the usual codeine, tramadol and antihistamine mix. Considering throwing a benzo or two in there but since I have had just over 2 weeks off opiates I am hoping my tolerance is nice and low and I wont need to bother.

nice work buddy ! how many mg we talkn ?

besides other opiates n benzos imo 1 longneck of beer is the perfect potentiator for me

today is one of my days off

codeine that is

fukn was using it everyday for 2 months , took 4 days off no probs
thank god i didnt cop no wd's

anyone had mirtazepine with codeine/opiates?

does is interfere like how ssri`s do ?

Only 250mg, it was all I have left. Dunno how much tramadol I will take. I am praying that just over 2 weeks is enough to reduce the tolerance I built up over a few weeks of once or twice weekly use.

reduce codeine or tram tolerence?

i never noticed any reduction in effects from the codeine wen usin 2-3 times a week

even daily it didnt drop that much , i couldnt catch a nod like b4 but id stil get the same 1-2 hour buzz every time

fuck now i wldnt mind one lol

tho i shall save it for my weekly thursday nite footy show beers/mull ritual

Both since I always use both together I don't really know what it is I am more tolerant too. I just hope I get the effects I was getting before 5 or 6 weeks of using once or twice a week.

I am probably going to take a valium aswell just to make sure I get good.

if u only using once or twice a week ur codeine tolerance shld stay relatively low-ish imho

tho iv noticed it fucks up my opiate tolerance , oxys and h barely effect me now days
since iv been using cwe often . i actually prefer the cwe over h on a price to effect ratio , if that makes sense ..
fuck payn fiddy or so bucks for sumfin that is only gona put me a tiny bit higher than pack of pills
that costs next to fuck all .

got a 480mg freshy, 2 longnecks and mr 2 hundgy.mg seroquel starin me in the eye right now , fuck the footy show ritual . sorry sammy
now is the time!! lol

spose, wen is now never the time wen it comes to drugs :(

I had an awesome buzz going on last night. Felt fucking great.

Went and bought 75 more panafen plus today. I asked for generic N+ and thats what the pharmacist said they were but they don't come in 96 packs, I thought there were other generic N+ that came in 96 packs?

I also asked if they sold pill bottles because they are less bulky than blister packs and I would rather keep my pills in them. They said they didn't sell them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had an awesome buzz going on last night. Felt fucking great.

Went and bought 75 more panafen plus today. I asked for generic N+ and thats what the pharmacist said they were but they don't come in 96 packs, I thought there were other generic N+ that came in 96 packs?

I also asked if they sold pill bottles because they are less bulky than blister packs and I would rather keep my pills in them. They said they didn't sell them.

They have chemist own 100pills per bottle. They cost the price of 2 cheeseburgers when they were on sale the other day.

So after filtering my solution 3 times through coffee filters, the solution was still very milky looking. So i decided to try running it through some viva paper towel. One pass its clear like water. So is paper towel better then coffee filters for filtering?

Hopefully it works this time, afew weeks ago I did 240mg and felt nothing. I think using hot tap water to quicken the extraction at the start might of killed the codeine.

yeah using hot water and filtering 4 times ull definatly lose a significant amount of codeine.

Guys - this thread isn't for chatting about anything other than Codeine Extraction, hence the title.

If you want to discuss other topics, then create a new thread or take it to the social thread. Any further posts not discussing extraction and how to reduce the harm associated with the consumption of Codeine containing products will be removed.

Had my first go at CWE using codalgin forte this afternoon (30mg codeine. 500mg paracetamol)

Had only ever used nurofen plus before now

14 tablets yielded somewhere in the range of 400mg codeine and compared to what i thought was 500mg extracted codeine when using nurofen plus i am WAY MORE WASTED!

I'm betting i got a better yield from these tablets for whatever reason

Any thoughts?

Man this thread is looong. I'm just throwing 2 cents in.

In the U.K i find the brand Sterwin to be the best, whereas others tend to produce cloudy solutions & alot of uncertainty on how much apap could have found its way in.. I swear there are brands which are designed against the cwe? I often filter 8 pills at a time to make sure i'm throwing out safe amounts of acetaminophen. However today i did 2 extracts of 16 pills & the solution came out too cloudy for my liking, also i think it surely doesn't mix well with alcohol at all. I've been liking promethazine this week however i hear its toxic metabolite can build up over a matter of days so eek i've been using for near;y a week.

Had my first go at CWE using codalgin forte this afternoon (30mg codeine. 500mg paracetamol)

Had only ever used nurofen plus before now

14 tablets yielded somewhere in the range of 400mg codeine and compared to what i thought was 500mg extracted codeine when using nurofen plus i am WAY MORE WASTED!

I'm betting i got a better yield from these tablets for whatever reason

Any thoughts?

Nurofen+ are a fairly shitty brand for extractions. For some reason they seem to almost absorb water and expand when you immerse them, which means you end up using twice as much water to dissolve them properly and even then you end up with more leftovers, which means less codeine most likely.

Were you crushing to n+ first? It's a pain since they're coated in some kind of hard glue, but it makes a significant difference.

Yes, i was crushing them, i'm never going to mess around with it again. Waste if time

I'll source codeine itself or do another codeine extraction from codalgin forte

That was quite enjoyable

If you want to extract OTC tablets you can get great results from more or less any brand except N+, they're the odd one out, I think they must have gone to great lengths to try and 'abuse-proof' their brand, perhaps as a result of the media coverage of 'codeine addiction' in recent years.

SO !

Does anyone else think "Megathreads" like this

or people stupidly PUTTING 48 TABLETS A DAY ON SCIENTIFIC SURVEYS

could be responsible for OTC Codeine getting labelled S3 ?

I THINK FUCKING SO ! Im sure the National Drugs and Poisons Schedule Committee just had to look at this thread once to make their decision !

HARM REDUCTION ? Whatever. People who do CWE already have learned through trial error the safest method of extraction (white = bad, clear = good) . There are ALREADY PLENTY OF GOOD FAQS exisiting all over the internet.

The only thing these threads do IS SUCK NOOBS INTO THE WONDERFULL WORLD OF PHARMACY SHOPPING.

Seriously whatever happened to discression ?

You just couldnt keep it quiet on the down low.

And now because of your foolishness, im going to have become a mighty good *cough* *sniffle* actor.

FOOLS !

Status
Not open for further replies.