Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Codeine Extraction - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am generally more after sedative effects than stimulating ones but I will definately have to give DHC a go at some point.

How many mg of DHC are there per ml of rikodeine? Also, does it have the same ceiling effect as codeine or can you keep upping the dose?

i tried rikodeine once or twice , wasnt able to get good enuff dose without
really bad stomach pains , that sorbitol shit is fukd

How many mg of DHC are there per ml of rikodeine? Also, does it have the same ceiling effect as codeine or can you keep upping the dose?

200mL x 19mg/mL = 380mg. so that's how much you have in each 200mL bottle. there is no ceiling effect but i'd be more worried about shitting my pants from all the sorbitol. i tip my caps off to you guys who can handle it because i simply can't.

well i just tried out the chemist brand para + cod, 36 into cwe, finally, it works, and it's really, really nice, very euphoric

the n+ are shithouse and don't do anything

So I walk into a chemist tonight to pick up a regular pack of mersyndol day strength (which is just sitting behind the counter) and the chick asks me for my licence. Whatever... I give it to her and she takes it out back and gives it to a pharmacist. A few minutes later the pharmacist (cute asian chick) comes up to me and starts asking about a million fucking questions. "Have you been here before?" "Have you used these before?" "What do you use them for?" "Blah Blah Blah"

Eventually she hands me a big pack of the Mersyndol day strength and cautions me some more about using them. I didn't even asks for such a big fucking pack. It was such a simple fucking request and it turned into such a long fucking ordeal. What the fuck? Anybody been hassled like this?

They do it occasionally. I always just say I'm picking them up for someone else, it means you can avoid the more specific questions and if they get picky about the brand or the size of the box, you can just say 'I'm just getting them what they asked for.'

have you visited that particular pharmacy regularly before? They might have noticed you coming in to buy them on several occasions.

Never happened to me tortoise but I haven't bought too much codeine as yet, sort of just getting into CWE. I have had this happen when buying restavit before and read that a few people had similar issues buying rikodeine.

So I walk into a chemist tonight to pick up a regular pack of mersyndol day strength (which is just sitting behind the counter) and the chick asks me for my licence. Whatever... I give it to her and she takes it out back and gives it to a pharmacist. A few minutes later the pharmacist (cute asian chick) comes up to me and starts asking about a million fucking questions. "Have you been here before?" "Have you used these before?" "What do you use them for?" "Blah Blah Blah"

Eventually she hands me a big pack of the Mersyndol day strength and cautions me some more about using them. I didn't even asks for such a big fucking pack. It was such a simple fucking request and it turned into such a long fucking ordeal. What the fuck? Anybody been hassled like this?

don't take it to heart, i've got a few pharmacist friends and the shit they have to put up with is unbelievable.

if you just act normal and don't let it get to you they'll realise you're harmless and not worry bout it

oh also, how long does it normally last for everyone? I'm getting about 1.5 hours or so then it's a slow decline, normal?

Sounds about right. I find 10 - 20 minutes to kick in, another 20 - 30 to ramp up to it's peak, maybe an hour high and then another hour of it slowly tapering down.

Can we not discuss specifics of what to say to a pharmacist, it's close to sourcing... and just be nice to them please? :)

But I'm reducing the harm that would occur to his feet as a result of having to walk to another store because he was refused sale :|

But I'm reducing the harm that would occur to his feet as a result of having to walk to another store because he was refused sale :|

How can someone be refused sale for codeine at the pharm? LOL Man u got to be dodgey looking.

I don't know, but if the Pharmacist is asking him lots of questions I'm assuming it's because they're suspicious about something :|

or he smells;)

i've only ever got the 100 questions a few times here and there but for the most of it i'm in and out in less minute.

has anyone else been asked to hand over their medicare card? more specifically at the Chemist Warehouse places? i think it may be store policy because it happens to everyone getting a box of 48+. it was just a little strange to me at first but it's a good way of keeping record

hello in tv land!!
if yall are reading this SWIM just found the most amazing thing to do w/ poppy pods!!
scape or carefully cut away the flakey white lining on the inside of the pod, SWIM says, AND SMOKE IT!!! swim says the high is instantaneous and he got a stiffy from one hit! WOW!!!!!

^^ LOL @ stiffy.. and nobody uses swim here mate

or he smells;)

i've only ever got the 100 questions a few times here and there but for the most of it i'm in and out in less minute.

has anyone else been asked to hand over their medicare card? more specifically at the Chemist Warehouse places? i think it may be store policy because it happens to everyone getting a box of 48+. it was just a little strange to me at first but it's a good way of keeping record

i never been asked for id but i cop the 20 questions 9/10 times

its jus store policy , they dont look at me suspectingly (is that a word?lol?)
its my local shops , im in there alot . if they did suspect sumfin suss
they would of said something or refused sale long time ago i dare say

rm2x -Imodium and quick eze does wonders

?? u mean with rikodeine?

^^ gee, considering teas766 is a girl that must be strong woody inducing stuff there!

Status
Not open for further replies.