Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Codeine Extraction - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be careful with using 300ml and loose filtering, there's potential for a fair bit of APAP to get through that way.

I'd be careful with using 300ml and loose filtering, there's potential for a fair bit of APAP to get through that way.

Only from the loose filtering, of course you should pick a fabric that gives you the balance you want, something that filters easily but well. Addition water on the other hand, even in the magnitude of three times the normal amount still doesn't dissolve a significant amount of paracetamol. Three times almost nothing is still almost nothing in this case.

Also an added benefit of using fabric instead of coffee filters is you can use a spoon to move the sludge around so it doesn't halt the filtering process and the actual size of the filter can be much larger. With more water you don't need to squeeze the sludge to maximize your yield either since there is relatively less codeine in the sludge.

at 21 celcius you're absorbing a gram of APAP for every 70ml, I don't know how cold you make your water before you do the extraction but that's a fair bit.

at 21 celcius you're absorbing a gram of APAP for every 70ml, I don't know how cold you make your water before you do the extraction but that's a fair bit.

Erowid has 1 gram for 150ml @ 21C. Not that it matters too much anyway, just for the purpose of discussion lets say 3.5g of paracetamol at worst from 300ml of water. That still isn't an amount to be concerned about without a substantial habit.

^ Just mix it with some straight cordial and chug the shit, it isn't pleasant but its far from unbearable.

^ Just mix it with some straight cordial and chug the shit, it isn't pleasant but its far from unbearable.

Haha it tatses even worse, ive ried that before with 50ml. Id rather chug it then wash it with sumthin else.

I think its not as bad, I knock it back in one go anyway even straight its not that bad. Chase it with something strong.

U can bearly drink 50ml of that cwe not to mention 300ml yuuuuck lol

Come on suck it up princess, you're complaining about 50ml of liquid tasting bad? Come on man dont be such a girl just drink it down, its like one gulp? :p Theres nothing to complain about its over in a split second, down the hatch.:p

Anyone experienced codeine withdrawals? What were they like?

i get the flu type symptoms, runny nose, teary eyes, sneezing etc and then the runs hit me within the next few hours generally. codeine makes me get diarreah like no other opiate for some reason. muscle tension and headaches are pretty common for me in wd as well but mild compared to other opiates. the symptoms are no different from any other type of opiate except for the intensity in my experience.

Come on suck it up princess, you're complaining about 50ml of liquid tasting bad? Come on man dont be such a girl just drink it down, its like one gulp? :p Theres nothing to complain about its over in a split second, down the hatch.:p

I wouldnt mind drinking it if i did get high from it lol but for sum reason im fukin things up with the CWE.

Hey guys just a q... did and extraction of 22 10mgs had that... not feel like it passed is it safe to have another 17 10mgs in another extraction.... i drank the last lot about 3 1/2 hours ago =) thanks peace

I don't seem to get very high from it, but as bitter and vile as it is, I find it a little easier to stomach these days then rikodeine

^^ lol overdone it on the old cough syrup hey? I've had massive headaches the days following rikodeine recently so am having a break too. Maybe nodding out and having obstructed breathing???

My codeine tolerance has crept up too but I agree, by itself the codeine high doesn't quite pack the punch that dihydrocodeine does. Boy am I glad I can't get my hands on oxy or morphine though, I'd be tragic :)

Lol yeah. Had a really bad time last week, was spewing and almost passing out. I did however drink 600ml over the week which may have something to do with it.

In terms of effects is it more sedating? Is the duration different? What about it do you think makes it shit on codeine?

I find it more stimulating, more energy. More euphoric, but i also drink a min of 200mls.

Status
Not open for further replies.