Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Codeine Extraction - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been busted with a lot of shit before and can't afford to get caught with crap. My mum knows I am prescribed valium but right now I have over 2 bottles of the stuff, a few xanax bars, a fair few panafen plus, restavits, phenergan and tramadol.

Same way we manage to down a cup full of horrible gag inducing codeine goodness I guess :p

I've always felt suss about buying DXM. I get enough filthy looks just asking for a 100 box of panadeine, nobody believes a 19 year old is buying DXM for his cold :|

lol it helps to go in half drunk , the shittalk rolls right off the tongue believe me
smiles and all lol

lol glad people here are in the same boat as me. although my bag was emptied and a cracker/nangs, codiene , dxm bottles were all found yet my shitty explanations held up. who would have thought.

SUSTANON- it never worked for me until i started doin full 48 packs (480mg)

Me neither, I had to keep going upping my dose until it worked. Guess I'm a low metaboliser. Though I don't think that's true in Sustanon's case because he gets a buzz from eating 6 tabs...

Sustanon, maybe it's the ibuprofen you're actually getting high off! Try a couple of normal Herrons, lol :p

That would suck to have to be taking that amount right off the bat. Although next time I take codeine without tramadol I am probably just going to go balls out and take the ceiling dose or atleast close to it.

I read in a thread in BDD that codeine can be plugged, anybody tried this?

I did some reading on it but apparently the bioavailability is only marginally higher and it doesn't significantly reduce nausea, so the only real advantage is you avoid having to drink the codeine.

The main thing that interested me about it is the possibility of bypassing the ceiling dose so you can get a lot higher that way. I have no idea if that would be the case but if it was then even if the bioavailability was slightly less it could be worthwhile to get heaps fucked from codeine.

It isn't something I am ever likely to try but I just read it before and thought there may be some interesting possibilities.

I don't think you would bypass the doseage ceiling in any way. The codeine still needs to be metabolized into morphine before it becomes active, and that happens in the liver, where the enzyme inhibition occurs. It just passes into the bloodstream and then into the liver that way, instead of via the gastrointestinal tract.

I looked into it as a method of avoiding nausea, but apparently the nausea caused by opiates isn't actually caused by them being metabolized in the stomach (which is why people get it even shooting/smoking) it wouldn't make any difference :(

Thats just a proper pain in the ass isn't it. :(

I suppose the saving grace of this whole ceiling dose thing is that none of us are going to be taking a dirt nap thanks to codeine. Seriously though, why can't I do heaps and get a massive dose of morphine, that would kick total ass.

Come to think of it though, the self limiting dosage is probably why it is OTC here, if you could CWE any amount and be fucked off your head it would almost certainly be controlled more tightly. That said there would also probably be less heroin addicts if they could hit a real good nod off easily obtainable and relatively cheap OTC meds.

Damn I am loving opiates lately, I had been tempted to do some more dabbling with heroin but I suppose I will wait until these weaker opiates don't do the trick for me anymore. Doesn't seem worth wasting all these enjoyable, legal, quality controlled and cheap highs for the limited amount of doses of smack I could afford.

Does anybody know the legality of doing CWE? I am not fussed about it because its not as if I will ever be raided for it (or any other activites I currently participate in for that matter :p) but its kind of a curiosity. I know that misusing prescription medicines is illegal but I don't know where we stand abusing OTC medicines.

Thats just a proper pain in the ass isn't it.

I see what you did there! :p
I suppose the saving grace of this whole ceiling dose thing is that none of us are going to be taking a dirt nap thanks to codeine. Seriously though, why can't I do heaps and get a massive dose of morphine, that would kick total ass.

Well I've been doing it a fair bit over the last few months, and I still find high doses knock me right on my ass. I downed 470ish just a few hours ago, put on some nice ambient music and pretty much sank into my own little world for an hour or so, don't think I could have gotten up if I'd wanted to. And I think my own tolerance is a reflection on the fact that I've been doing it way too much, going to cut back I think.
Come to think of it though, the self limiting dosage is probably why it is OTC here, if you could CWE any amount and be fucked off your head it would almost certainly be controlled more tightly. That said there would also probably be less heroin addicts if they could hit a real good nod off easily obtainable and relatively cheap OTC meds.

Yeah I'd imagine so, though I think if CWE become common knowledge it would probably lead to at least far tighter restrictions, if maybe not an outright ban.
Damn I am loving opiates lately, I had been tempted to do some more dabbling with heroin but I suppose I will wait until these weaker opiates don't do the trick for me anymore. Doesn't seem worth wasting all these enjoyable, legal, quality controlled and cheap highs for the limited amount of doses of smack I could afford.

Yup, I always dismissed opiates as 'boring,' but after sampling codeine I've decided they're definately worth exploring. I don't know anyone in the heroin scene so I think poppy pods are the next logical step. Heroin is expensive as well, not sure if I could justify the price to myself.
Does anybody know the legality of doing CWE? I am not fussed about it because its not as if I will ever be raided for it (or any other activites I currently participate in for that matter ) but its kind of a curiosity. I know that misusing prescription medicines is illegal but I don't know where we stand abusing OTC medicines.

I've wondered about this as well. I believe codeine in any form other than a pill with below 13mg and a certain quantity of paracetemol/Ibuprofen is illegal, so if you were caught with it and they really wanted to be fuckheads they could probably charge you. Not sure if the actual process of extracting it would count as manufacture in any regard though. Don't quote me on any of that though :p

Last edited:
how often do u all indulge in cwe codeine by the way ??

i started off as weekly , now daily , well it was daily for 2 months , now every second day

how long til wd kicks in after the last dose ? i havent noticed any wen not havin it for 2-3 days , though iv had tramadol on those days

I do it every weekend, sometimes during the week lately as I know I won't be able to indulge overseas as much.

Because I usually take ceiling doses I find that if I do it Friday and Saturday night then by Sunday a ceiling dose won't do anything much at all. Usually by the next weekend I can get a 1 1/2 or 2 hour buzz going though. If I only leave a couple of days instead of a week it'll only last an hour or so.

I've never experienced any withdrawals, a while ago when I was doing CWEs once a week, I stopped for 6 weeks to experiment with DXM and had no withdrawals. That's probably because I don't get an intense a high as other people though. I imagine if you were regularly doing ceiling dose CWEs with a normal metabolism you'd get some withdrawals. Apparently it's nowhere near as bad as other opiates because codeine is pretty weak to begin with. Just aches, irritability etc.

Anyone experienced codeine withdrawals? What were they like?

Somethings got to be wrong with my CWE method then. U guys think the codeine might be stuck in the gunk when i pour everything through the filter? Gonna do sum codeine tonite yipeee hahaha

ay drug mentor or anyone else

hows the benzo-seroqeul mix go ? ???

picked up a few 200mgs from a felloe b`lighter last nite

no i wasnt sourcing , i was friends with them for years b4

^ I got no experience with seroquel so I can't comment man. It seems to me that it could be a dangerous mix though so be on the conservative side until you suss it out.

Crankinit you would be safer sourcing pain killers than making pod tea as the dose is unpredictable. It shouldn't be too hard to find heroin, I could get it easily even if I didn't know a few people who could get it because there is pretty blatant dealing in certain inner city suburbs.

Crankinit you would be safer sourcing pain killers than making pod tea as the dose is unpredictable. It shouldn't be too hard to find heroin, I could get it easily even if I didn't know a few people who could get it because there is pretty blatant dealing in certain inner city suburbs.

Sourcing from randoms on the street is just way too sketchy on a whole host of levels for me, and that aside, I'm not sure if I'd be willing to pay to prices I've been quoted for heroin.

There are issues with doseage with the tea, but unlike codeine you can dose it gradually, so you can just make up a batch and sip it until you get where you want to be.

That said I think I need a well deserved break from codeine. I'm not sure if I copped a particularly high dose of paracetemol last night or what but once it wore off I had some significant abdominal cramping and nausea which has persisted slightly even into this afternoon the next day.

True. Heroin is kind of expensive but so are all drugs, I don't know what prices you have been quoted but mine are similar to cocaine and ice. I think that if you get quality shit and have low tolerance that you probably get a good run out of your money.

I suppose your chosen ROA also has an influence but overall I think I would get more for my money buying decent heroin that I would buying decent E. I suppose the difference is I am going for a night out to pop E and I am just going to use smack at home.

Yeah that's the thing, I mean you can get 3 - 4 pills or 2 points of heroin, but with the MDMA you're not just getting the high, but the whole social/musical experience, whereas sitting at home nodding out on heroin sounds fun and all, but I'm not sure it's worth that kind of cash.

I'm sure I'll buy some at some point when I can find a reliable source just to try it out, but it's not something I'm going to go massively out of my way to locate.

Is aussie heroin smokeable? I have no desire to use needles as a recreational thing.

Somethings got to be wrong with my CWE method then. U guys think the codeine might be stuck in the gunk when i pour everything through the filter? Gonna do sum codeine tonite yipeee hahaha

I have been reading your posts, I would suggest increasing the amount of water you are using substantially. Instead ~70ml for 28 pills, up it to 300ml. The amount of extra paracetamol dissolved into the water is negligible and it makes filtering far easier and any losses far less important. Furthermore I would also suggest not using coffee filters, they clog up easily. You could do a rough filtering with a piece of fabric to aid this but then you must be careful of losses (the increased amount of water helps with this). My suggestion is to find yourself a piece of fabric that is tightly woven, doesn't clog up from filtering that you can reuse in the future for all your CWEs.

My hypothesis is you aren't getting the proper effects because of losses and filtering. More water and a looser filter will have you nodding in no time.

The only time I had ingested a good amount of CWE without getting any high was the first and last time I used coffee filters and not a great deal of water. Must have been 300ml for ~100 pills between me and a friend. Usually it is 300ml for 28 pills and a rough filtering and I feel great.

Status
Not open for further replies.