Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Codeine Extraction - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I haven't, I hear good things though. I find high doses of codeine plenty sedating in themselves though, so I've never really seen the need, might give it a spin though hey.

I would certainly reccomend it. Codeine is a nice drug but for me personally it doesn't really do it for me on its own but I find it an excellent addition to combinations of downers. My personal favourite use for codeine right now is with tramadol as I find it greatly potentiates the opioid/sedative effects of tramadol but with benzo's it is a very nice chill out combo aswell.

How do you find tramadol? I've been debating trying to source some to expand my opiate experience a bit, but I hear from a lot of people that the stimulant-like properties prevent it from being truly relaxing in the sense that codeine/other downers are.

Man i wish my CWE would work finally. Wouldnt mind trying 300-400mg grrr

Haven't tried temazepam with codeine, for me temazepam is the sort of benzo that you have to be feeling quite strongly to appreciate. I can take smaller amounts of valium and appreciate a general chilled out relaxedness. With temazepam its either half legless or nothing.

I am picking up some 10mg stilnox tablets and will be trying some of them with codeine. Anybody tried this combo? It seems to me it could work out good because stilnox makes me feel quite wonky as well as chilled out.

Will report back after I give it a whack. I am hoping it goes well with codeine and/or tramadol because I am not currently smoking weed and I have only really enjoyed stilnox in the past with some marijuana.

yeh i need 60mg temaz at least for it to work nicely with codeine, i dont take the temaz by themselv anymore = useless.

and last week i used my 10mg stilnox script with cwe (35mg at a time), it sorta ruined the codeine for me . just made me feel all `noxed out as i like to put it lol

though the fun effects of stilnox wore off for me years ago , still good for
comedowns though in the right dose

How do you find stilnox effects you? I didn't think it had much recreational value.

Fuck, just downed 450mg, just as it starts to kick in I get this ungodly case of the hiccups. What a buzzkill :X

my first stilnox experience was fukn insane
had a full obe , then was flashing back and forth between reality and my childhood , only happened the first time .

by obe i mean the feelin of floating above your body around the house etc .
though i wasnt "watching" myself how other ppl describe them sometimes

lasted a good 40 mins , wich felt like hours at the time

il never ever forget that one lol

SUSTANON- it never worked for me until i started doin full 48 packs (480mg)

Leigh what dose of stilnox did you take to have an out of body experience? I have experienced visuals from it but only mild ones, then again my doses have always been on the conservative side of what people take to trip but combined with marijuana and/or alcohol.

60mg of temazepam for me would be enough to feel quite sedated for an hour or two, I would normally take a dose around that with a few bourbon or whisky and cokes to feel pretty good. I wouldn't describe temazepam as useless but in the dose they give you in Australia (10mg) you don't get much recreational value out of a script compared to other sedatives. In America they have 30mg temazepam capsules which I think would be pretty decent.

Crankinit the first time I took tramadol I noticed the opiate effects quite strongly but I took a few panadeines with it. The second time I was quite disappointed and have since always done a CWE with them to notice good opiate effects but using a benzo with them also makes it quite sedating although not that opiate like.

Using once or twice a week you really do notice a tolerance developing to the tramadol/codeine combo but as I have limited access to tramadol I use benzo's and antihistamines to try and keep my doses on the conservative side.

I have 100mg extended release tablets and what I usually do is cut one in half and crush a half and take that on a relatively empty stomach, wait 45 minutes to crush up another 1-1.5 pills and take them and then drink my pre made CWE (180-300mg of codeine) about 20 minutes after my second dose. I do that because I read tramadols bioavailability is increased when it is already in your system so I figure taking a smaller dose first would make me get the most out of it.

I usually take 2 'restavit' tablets (25mg doxylamine succinate each) broken into halves with my second dose of tramadol and 30-50mg of promethazine about an hour and 15 minutes to an hour and a half after drinking my codeine. If I take valium with it I will take 2 5mg 'antenex' (generic valium) tablets broken into halves with the first small dose of tramadol.

The last few times it hasn't been overhwelming because of tolerance but when I first started doing this I couldn't even smoke a whole cigarette without having to lie down and felt extremely relaxed for hours.

If you can source tramadol I would reccomend it personally, a lot of people don't appreciate the effects of tramadol so I think there is a bit of luck involved whether or not you are snesitive to the opiate effects. I think negative reports of it are over represented on bluelight because of a lot of people who try it already having a tolerance to harder opiates.

i think it was 20 or 30 mg . it only happened the first time though , the rest were just the usual stilnox visual disturbances and wierd body buzz , if i closed my eyes it sorta felt like i was on a conveyor belt goin up and down really fast lol

oh yeh i almost always have a victoria bitter longneck(750ml) after downin the cwe
its never the same without it lol

also wouldnt takin the tramadol b4 the codeine fuck with the enzyme thing that converts codeine into morphine?? or does it only affect it slightly

how does the restavit go with codeine alone?? better than promethezine for potentiation?

my friend takes them alone and says they ko her , though she not really a drug taker

I didn't think tramadol fucked with the enzyme or whatever but it might. I can certainly feel the codeine and even if I am not technically getting the dose I think the effect is still much preferable to me than taking codeine on its own.

I like restavit with codeine, I am pretty sure its better than promethazine because prometh competes for metabolism with codeine and doxy doesn't ar atleast if it does its to a lesser extent. I always take promethazine towards the end of codeine experience to prolong sedation since I read that it reduced codeines effects.

I don't think you will find restavits to have much of a sedative punch being a regular drug taker, there is definately noticeable sedation but its nothing major.

god i love this lil ol procedure lol

just downed 480 worth with 70mg temaz and the imfamous vb longneck

oh and 30mg dxm always helps

drug mentor - doesnt tram get converted to a stronger opiate ? im sure iv read that somewhere on bl , unless its the other enzyme , i cant remember all the technical shit lol

i might give restavit a shot , promethazine gives me horrible rls

how often do u all indulge in cwe codeine by the way ??

i started off as weekly , now daily , well it was daily for 2 months , now every second day

how long til wd kicks in after the last dose ? i havent noticed any wen not havin it for 2-3 days , though iv had tramadol on those days

Yeah it gets converted to D-something-tramadol.

I been indulging in CWE once or twice weekly. I have been meaning to try DXM before dosing my opiates but don't really want to go buy any.

What form do you take your DXM in? The only product I now of (not that I have really gone looking) that is DXM as only active ingredient is robitussin DX and I don't really want cough syrup.

Does DXM affect opiate tolerance the same way it purportedly does amphetamines?

^ Yes it does, I am also pretty sure it works to potentiate them somehow aswell.

I really should just go buy some of the shit.

just 10ml of the dx man . it tastes fukn rank

i duno how ppl can chugg bottles of it at a time
just the thought of that makes me gag

stupid question but ur aussie yeh drug mentor?

oooooooooh yeh the benzos just kikd in

do any of you notice ur vision goes slightly darker and not as sharp as
usual wen on a good dose of benzos?

almost like the main visual of stilnox

i duno how ppl can chugg bottles of it at a time
just the thought of that makes me gag

Same way we manage to down a cup full of horrible gag inducing codeine goodness I guess :p

I've always felt suss about buying DXM. I get enough filthy looks just asking for a 100 box of panadeine, nobody believes a 19 year old is buying DXM for his cold :|

Yeah I am an Aussie leigh, live in Melbourne just like you. I was born in NSW though.

I have skolled DXM a few times, I didn't find it THAT bad. DXM is a shitty high though.

Yeah I can't escape the feeling that it'd be a good step down from K, so I avoid it.

Frankly I find it to be a dirty high. You feel pretty sick and theres this weird sort of burning/itching sensation. I would be surprised if many people who had done real drugs took too much of a likeing to DXM. I did it twice, maybe 3 times and probably never will again.

The only way I will take it again is if my brother ever ends up doing it just so he can do it with someone who has done it before.

It does seem like a pretty useful substance as far as keeping down tolerance to opiates and amphetamines, I am not too keen on having a bottle of it lying around though because if my mum found all my pills I could probably bullshit her that I had a legitimate use for all of them. having a bottle of recreational cough syrup on top of all that just makes it that much more of a stretch and it also makes my hiding place a little more obvious/bulky.

I'm pretty fucked if they dig into my stash anyway. I have an unspoken understanding with my parents: I don't make my drug taking overt and don't let it interfere with my home life, and they don't concern themselves with what I do when I go out or what's in my drawers. Don't ask, don't tell, that kind of thing.

I've had times when I've had my crackie or a bag of weed or whatever just sitting in my top drawer and it's never been an issue, nevermind that if they opened one of my drawers now they'd find:

a bowl with a spoon both coated in white powder
a stack of coffee filters
empty painkiller boxes
a measuring cup
a cup with white residue in it
an old stained tshirt

And various other suspect CWE equipment :p

Status
Not open for further replies.