• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Cocodamol - The drug of the credit crunch? plus other codeine/dihydrocodeine queries

Codeine makes me itch so horrendously that it makes it totally not worth doing. That's before hands start swelling up, and things. Tramadol didn't make me itch one bit, and was everything codeine should be.

Gee's linctus (with opium tincture and no nasty crap) is less than £1.50 a bottle. Codeine linctus about the same. Used to regularly buy a morphine one too for less than £2 a bottle. Good luck finding any of these linctuses though. Happy hunting! :D

Man Gee's linctus is the bomb, didn't have much and was fucked. Made me red raw and itchy as fuck though! Funnily enuff got this from boots, told the old dear my grandad asked for it! Took her ages to find in a locked drawer.

Codiene Linctus...Drank many a bottle in my time, there seems to be a nicer brand but both arn't pleasent too drink. Used to love the stuff but seemed to get more "rough" histamine effects where worse than codeine tabs also.

Kaolin and morphine... let the kaolin set and pippete the morpine of top! This wouldn't have occured to me until the pharmacist said to sahe the bottle well before use!

Then theres J collis brownes mixture available in a smaller and larger bottle, which contains like 20mg morphine and tastes like peppermint... Always seemed to get this easily and is stocked in the more bigger retailers where linctus is not.

I got so many bottles of codiene linctus from my local pharamacy, I was going in on a regular basis pin holed pupils "dry cough" haha then they suddenly didn't have it anymore...aka won't sell you it no more. I know this because my mum got a bottle for me straight after!

I found another pharmacy who couldnt really give a shit what you do with it! A pharmacy that employs non educated youths for dispensing OTC meds, in a run down part of town. These are you're best bets, as i was asking for a bottle of codiene linctus looking all reputable a tramp also asked for kaolin and morphine mixture, no questions asked!

I've not had any of the above for awhile as im extremely prone to the histamine release and generally cant stand the taste of chugging bottles of syrup.

I am in favor of CWE's but use 30/500's for convieniance or just have 60mg codiene every 4 hours, 400mg tramadol, and whatever benzos/muscle relaxants i have on hand.

I like to combine drugs in a low dose as it seems to me out.

Smack shits on codiene aswell shams :D

So clean warm n fuzzy.

Only chased the beatle 6 or so times, before getting ripped off. For the best really

I'd regularly IV a gram of codeine at a time. Was itchy to the point of burning, but kinda nice really.

I always thought that IV'ing codeine would cause a fatal release of histamine. Have I been mis-informed? Not that I plan on injecting. I like my veins without holes :D

^ Apparently it is not fatal. It's not exactly wonderful or good for you either either. Wouldn't recommend it but needle fetishism + desperation + stupidity = ... experimentatiion :|

Save your veins for something worthwhile if you ever wish to make holes. There are far better things.

I don't mind the itches shambles, but it can go too far, I have a scar on the top of my foot thanks to opiates.

I second (and third, fourth, fifth and probably quite a bit further) you on the J collis browne's mixture, I still haven't got over the fact its OTC, and nearly everywhere seems to stock it, the ones that don't, generally don't have anything worth shitting on (or being constipated and squatting pointlessly over) to speak of, unless its those crappy pharmacies that get saved as a source of promethazine whilst doing the rounds.

It pisses me off though that they can/will only sell one bottle of anything worth having in one transaction, and when you have bright red hair, and are rarely seen outside a leather trenchcoat, newrocks and wraparound shades, those fucking pharmacists recognise you easily.

There are another couple of OTCs worth having in my experience with them, pulmo bailly cough mixture, which tastes absofuckinglutely awful, I think its something like 70-ish mg of guiacol and 7mg codeine/5ml, comes in 100ml bottles, really truly disgusting stuff but drinkable, couple of bottles of that is half decent, or handy enough to attempt to saturate the shite outa CYO-p450-3A4/2D6 before cracking open the gee's or J.collis brown's mixture though.

Gees linctus pastilles....hehe now if there was ever candy made for BLers, they, are it=D
Exactly what it says on the packet and tasty enough to eat by the bagfull, makes me wish they could sell those in ye olde style sweet shops, where everything comes out of those square jars and is measured by the quarter lb...

The other is terpin and codeine linctus, has a little (but not much) more codeine than bog standard linctus, but its full of fucking pine turpentine, and tastes like it too.

I ran into something else lately too, although I can't for the life of me remember what it was, but what surprised me was it had both CCl3 and EtOEt in there, enough to pong like shit of ether, and taste like it too...wish I could remember what the damn brand name was now :/

IMO any of those tablets aren't worth bothering with, TBH they don't even help me with pain that much (or didn't, before I built up a tolerance....damnation why did I ever have to go and get glass through my kneecap and need opiates, far better when one doesn't need them IMO)

Co-Codamol....I'm sure there's some in a drawer in this house. I feel ill is it likely to make me feel better?

Already had some ibuprofen, will that mater? Just had 2 about an hour ago.

it's fine to take ibuprofen and cocodamol together

The pills I have are Sopadol which are Cocodamol and Paracetamol, date on them is from about a year ago. Dunno if that's the date they were prescribed or the expiry date. Says not to mix with other paracetomal products...isn't Ibuprofen paracetamol?

It's mental that I'm wary of taking some pharmecuticals when for years I boshed E's without a second though.

Asprin type. I'm not meant to take them cuz i'm alergic to asprin.

Now i've gone from shivering to burning up. This is fun! :(

I hope I'm better tomorrow, still not going to go work like. :D

Ibuprofen is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory. It's totally different. You can take paracetamol, ibuprofen and aspirin together, as far as I know.

I never got round to take to cocodamol the ibuprofren is working fine.