• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Cocodamol - The drug of the credit crunch? plus other codeine/dihydrocodeine queries

yes, even if 2 boxes are required it's still great value, a bit short lasting though.

i dunno like, you can't buy £2s worth either way though can you?

Whenever i've come across it, its been £10 or £20 bags, but we're speculating that you can probably just buy it in smaller amounts depending on where you are.

after cwe can you boil or evaporate off the water and be left with codeine powder?

boiling would probably fuck up the codeine, yeah you could evaporate but it's not going to be pure codeine. what do you want powder for anyway? snorting codeine doesn't work, injecting it is very dangerous and liquid is fine for oral/plugged (maybe evap it down abit for plugging just for comfort)

Personally I reckon the syrups with morphine/codeine are way underrated, everyone seems to go on about the tablets, but you don't need a CWA with syrup, just drink the stuff, saves loss and you get more for your money.

^ I would tend to agree. Sadly, they're not as easy to come by as they once were though. Well, certainly not here.

I'm just terrified of asking for the syrup stuff, I feel dodgy enough asking for painkillers all the time.

paramol

What about a CWE on paramol as that has dihydrocodeine.

isn't dihydrocodeine upto 150% stronger than codine ?

Around 1.5 times stronger yea.
I personally don't get as much euphoria from DHC compared to Codeine, though a lot of other people disagree.

My tolerance to Opiates is way too high to enjoy Codeine anymore, but it's fucking ayyyyce for withdrawals :)
But yea, it could be the credit crunch answer to some people's drug use ;)