• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Cocodamol - The drug of the credit crunch? plus other codeine/dihydrocodeine queries

so i also deicded to calla load o mates, one sounded ina bad way then passweed out. called a shop near hima nd got them to knock on the door, they came back and said no one was there and i begged themt o go back and hammer it. flatmate come down and has just found my mate sprawl across his bed...
will get updated soon apparently...

so yeah, add possibly saving lives to my miracle remedy

god i feel nice
im gonna eat another mg eti and have a massive ice cold pint of coke

Can I please just ask people to stop mentioning sources?

Everybody knows that most pharmacy chains stock this product (though many will claim they don't, depending on whether they like the look of you) and independents are generally an even better bet.

For me it's linctus every time - no messing about, no danger of paracetamol contamination, no contest.

This is well-trodden ground though, so I may merge this with the main CWE / codeine thread shortly.

mcyrsk.jpg

I like to chug a whole bottle, but this stuff sometimes doesn't sit well with my gut. You wouldn't believe how much sugar is in it - it's like eating a big meal calorie wise.

I tend to patronise the places that do the sugar free stuff, either Care sugar free, or the dodgy looking brand which has an orange label. I've developed spidey senses for spotting them behind the counter whenever I enter a new chemists.

Lol, been at the oxy again today :p

got 80mg left which i shouldn't touch, already had an 80 today lol, did 160mg yest, that's a first! but tbh the 80 today has hit me better! plus yesterday i was touch and go at points lol, but meditative breathing stopped the vomit! :)

feeling pretty good, but i think a line of the good stuff may make me feel nicer ;)

I have a question I have codien gufenesin what does gufenesin look like in cold water I’ve seen like a murky gas like substance is that the gufenesin

It's a shame that it's so sad to be reminded of all these names from back in the day in this thread. This is because just in the last 2 pages alone, there's posts from 3 very prominent members who all died in the prime of their lives. :(

A couple of them were heavily into their drugs of choice, GBL, Mephedrone. And the other person was using Heroin and sadly took his own life for reasons unknown.

Last edited:
Can't believe it's 13 years since I started this thread - life passes even old druggys by...sad to see a few of the names who have gone

Can't believe it's 13 years since I started this thread - life passes even old druggys by...sad to see a few of the names who have gone
It's one of the reasons life becomes more painful (psychologically: exceeding a 'best before date' does a good job of causing physical pain), as we age. Lost 3 friends in the last year (included in that my mrs; my best friend in the world). When I was younger, things like this never crossed my mind, very often - just part of the human condition that seemed so distant.
Fuck, I've started end of year lamenting early...

Last edited:
DHC and Soma / Carisprodol ( an excellent potentiator and combo option for DHC) down the hatch just now. On an empty stomach. Crushed into powder and necked with carbonated water for a quicker onset. I can feel it going to my head already.

I must remember to avoid alcohol completely as that combines very badly with Soma.

I must also really try not to re-dose the DHC, I think the peak effects of the DHC may last 2-6 hours. I will probably re-dose with more Soma after 2-3 hours as it only lasts that long.

Consuming too much DHC either all at once, or through re-dosing during a session, leaves me really sleepy for days afterwards. Possibly because my liver isnt working great, possibly because i also use benzos and Mirtazapine. I don't really know the reason why it has this effect on me, but it does.

I cant afford to be sleepy for days to come at this time. I'm literally on trial at my new job over the next month so I need to be as mentally fit and sharp as possible. I shouldnt even be doing this mini session today really, but Fuck it. I fancied a blast and it will be interesting to see how long I can string the session out, without succumbing to alcohol and so ending up falling straight to sleep.

I'm not sure whether to try some not too great Kratom with the above combo. It may spoil things so I probably won't. I know back in the day when the Red Borneo strain use to really pack a punch someone on here combined it with Heroin and said that it topped things off very nicely. The Kratom I have now isn't a patch on how good that Red Borneo used to be back in the day, and obviously DHC is not heroin, although perhaps if that combo worked so well for him the combo might work for me. Even if to a much lesser extent.

There's probably not many kratom users on here these days. It was always pretty niche, but back in the day when there was such a good supplier of such excellent Kratom and there were a few regulars on here who were well into it. Including myself.

Last edited:
Just had the most delicious buttery scrambled eggs and toast for brunch. Fuck false modesty I make amazing scrambled eggs. I've yet to find anyone that makes them as good as me. It's conked me out a bit though. THe stimmy buzz has now become quite noddy and spacey. It feels good though. It's a very unpredictable combo but definitely a good one.

Hopefully the protein in the eggs will sharpen my brain up again soon, otherwise I'll just chill. And try not to fall asleep.

I managed to not re-dose as the DHC and soma has worn off, and taken the sensible option. It would have been plain daft of me to render myself unfit for work, on my first week on trial at a new role.

I've Just taken some kratom instead which seems to be smoothing out any potential bumps in the comedown there might have been. Don't think it would have been anything too major, just a bit of a mood and energy rebound into negative territory perhaps, which seems to have been avoided.