• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Cocodamol - The drug of the credit crunch? plus other codeine/dihydrocodeine queries

Agreed. OTC 8/500 codeine pills and chugging cheap cough syrup is all well and good, but I'd frankly prefer to be flooded with funky designer opi's too. Maybe we're just funny like that over here - grass is always greener, eh?

codeine linctus 200ml, not the easiest thing to get though

My point was not that you could buy £2 of smack but that surely £10 worth would get you much higher, much longer and more times then £10 of the codeine would with no tolerance.

Maybe I'm wrong.

Both pointless unless you're looking to relive pain anyway in my limited experience. Oxy/Hydro/Codeine and couple of bags of brown. I don't really "get" the "high".

It needs weed or it's pretty gash. 97p worth of cocodamol and a couple of spliffs is a good way to waste a day once in a while.

i have to do 2 boxes to get anything worthwhile, i seem to have a fairly high natural opiate tolerance though

yeah i have to take a couple of cetirizine otherwise it would be unbearable. in fact with any amount i do really it's the itchiest opiate i've tried by a mile. paramol is the only dhc one i can think of.

Codeine has never really made me itch, even at 300mg+ doses, guess i'm lucky like that. Shame codeine is shit...

Don't mind the itchies too much really myself. Smack is definitely more cost-effective in terms of bang for your buck, but is probably more likely to go wrong than sticking to codeine.

I've never done more than about 260mg of normal codeine, not DHC, and I was pretty fucked, especially after a few joints. Never got any itching really, I guess I am lucky! I'll probably try a CWE again at some point, or make some poppy tea, I haven't bothered with either in ages, I try not to make it regular, like.

Poppy tea though, phwoaaa, i remember my mate had a cup and half an hour later was licking the floor almost =D

Never had poppy tea. Works out even cheaper I suppose - almost does grow on trees. Well, in places.

Always fancied trying poppy tea myself, allthough now i've started smoking H I can see it being just a lil bit of a disappointment.

I got hold of some 60mg codeine tablets a while ago, I got through them pretty fast. The most I tried was 8 tablets so 480mg. I thought I'd overshoot the limit everyone says your body can process just to make sure I got all I could out of them. It was pretty nice but I never found it that itchy even at those doses. I took two cetirizine tablets and only got slightly itchy. Tramadol on the other hand gets me itching for about 48 hours, no matter how many different anti-histamines I take. Although Tramadol itches are the nice pleasant to scratch type of itches :D

I got hold of some 60mg codeine tablets a while ago, I got through them pretty fast. The most I tried was 8 tablets so 480mg. I thought I'd overshoot the limit everyone says your body can process just to make sure I got all I could out of them.

Never been too convinced with this supposed ceiling effect of codeine myself. In my stupid and irresponsible (more than now) days I'd regularly IV a gram of codeine at a time. Was itchy to the point of burning, but kinda nice really. I liked it anyway. Never used an anti-histamine. A gram definitely slapped me about more than half a gram so not noticed a problem with overshooting personally.

Are DF118s still about? The big 120mg buggers. Used to like those. Was prescribed half a litre of codeine linctus a day for a while too. Doc's gave it out so easy. Seems to be a bit more tightly controlled now. Much prefer linctus to pills - codeine slammers :D