• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

cocaine in spain falls mainly on the plain

whatever the price it'll be more bang for your buck than in uk, where the twats cut it stupid

YES! I remember that. Around 2003 I had some. You did half a line every 90 min and just felt great. Didnt even feel like a stimulant, it just made you feel amazing.

Never knew what the pink colour meant. I remember yellow stuff as well slightly after that was even better.

Call me old fashioned but I want my flake to feel like a stimulant.

^^^^^^^

Ok sorry I wrote that wrong, its still a stimulant, gives you energy and confidence, but the best stuff I've had doesnt feel "speedy". Can't really describe it, but it's a million miles away from amphetamine or MDMA or any of the other things that I would call "speedy". It feels a lot cleaner than the speedy shit you often see being sold as coke.

And re the 2 hour thing from earlier in the tread. I personally can believe that. Sure the peak won't last 2 hours, but I think off really really good coke it can easily take 90min or more before you feel "normal" again and need another line. Peak is maybe 15-20 min from coke I think, but it still has effects after that.

The effects will of subsided after two hours no matter how pure it is. You will not still be mashed.

I have used for around 6 years, although dont bother with it now with its average purity around the uk. I know the good from the bad.

Your an idiot slating someone just because their opinion differed from yours.

Mate, you really can't tell me how long the effect of charlie lasted me or not. I am a seasoned coke user and this ching did last that long. Why would I lie about that? I expect you have little to no experience in this field or more likely you haven't had W strong enough to last two hours - which it did. Twat. Not meaning to dicksize, but I have a lot of experience with cocaine and crack, so really you're out of your depth. a anyway, I don't mind someone else commenting on the fact one line of coke never got them high for that long, but this guy was telling me it wouldn't last for two hours.

Mashmetaller knows the cue. Coke can get you tweaked for a long period of time, but it has to be top quality, the likes of which you won't find in the UK. Amateurs with an opinion about a topic of which they know nothing.

Lol what the fuck are you talking about amaturs mate.

And there is definately spot on flake in the UK.

Would you like a picture?

Just cos your too old or too much of a gimp to be able to get good drugs in the UK it DOES NAAAAAWT mean they aint there rude boy.

mate, I've read your posts in the past and all you seem to be is a dicksizer. Of course I have terrible connects in this country, etc. You show your immaturity in these sorts of posts. Do you really have to resort to childish 'my dealer's better than yours' posts? And btw, when did I ever say that the quality wasn't there. It

Last edited:
Lol whuuuuut are yous talking about?

It's not that I'm dicksizing one bit mate it's the fact you and MDEAneedsanewhead constantly claim all the drugs in the UK are shit cos you cant find any.

But yes my dick is probably bigger, for the record ;)

Your about on par with MDEAneedsanewhead on the pills front as far as I can see.

And cocaine does not get you tweaked out if it's proper. Or two hours of a line. Not saying it's not strong coke cos I'm sure it is but its the cut thats giving those effects. Cornishman will tell you the exact same thing.

where have I indicated not being able to score md, pills or otherwise?

I think we should start a poll,

How much does codshit know compared to what he thinks he does/makes out he does?

1. Fuck All
2. Seriously Fuck All
3. Nothing
4. A wee bit
5. Who the fuck is codshit?

Codshits cock stinks of badly distilled safrole! And MDMAhead would send it into ecstasydata.com if he came anywhere near it!

codders it's official. you have amazing contacts. better than any other bl'ers. you're the best. btw I'd love to see this pic of amazing ching you have.

Last edited:
Lol what the fuck are you talking about amaturs mate.

And there is definately spot on flake in the UK.

Would you like a picture?

Just cos your too old or too much of a gimp to be able to get good drugs in the UK it DOES NAAAAAWT mean they aint there rude boy.

I would like a picture actually. Proper coke looks nothing like what gets sold as "coke" most of the time. If it's proper you can't even cut it up into proper "lines", just little shards, and if you did a "line" of proper stuff you'd have taken way too much, and feel awful. You'd have ringing in your ears, be sweating, and feel tense. Anything more than an inch and as thin as you could make the "shards" would be too much for most people". Id recognize this stuff in an instant, it looks completely different to the other white powders that you often see sold as drugs these days.

This stuff is almost impossible to come by. When I've had any of that quality it came from the personal supply of someone who was very high up the food chain and he sold it for the price he bought it for. 80 quid a gram. That's wholesale price.

Just goes to show how bashed to shit most of the stuff you see around it. Standard stuff round here is 40 quid a gram. So that's half the price of what the wholesalers PAY for it. For a few people in between to be making their profit as it changes hands as well, it just shows you how cut to shit most of the street coke is.

There is good stuff out there, you'll just be extremely lucky to find it. In the 10 years or so I've used I've done it all over europe, america, australia and once even in Japan(!), and I've seen proper 10/10 stuff twice (and both times in the UK). Seen loads of 9/10 really nice beak, but the real deal, the sort of stuff that WILL make you feel great for an hour or two is verging on non existent.

With that stuff, the high is so unlike any other stimulant I've ever done. You know that berocca advert "you, but on a really good day"? THAT'S What proper cocaine is like. It just transforms you into a confident, interesting, sexy, funny, better version of yourself.

What it definitely does not do is give you loads of energy and make you grind your teeth for half an hour, then leave you fiending for more.