• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

cocaine in spain falls mainly on the plain

We got some when over from Sonar couple years, bought a g off a guy on the street before we even got to the apartment for 50 euros, was shit.

Then got a few more grams from a friend who stays over there, also for 50 euros a gram, was also shit. Pretty sure it's coming through Britain before it gets there, so you can imagine....

On the plus side, the MDMA we bought with it was AMAZING. =D

You couldnt be more wrong dude....The coke lands in Spain from South America and then travels to UK...We're the last country in the world to get it except for maybe Iceland and Russia

I spent quarter of my life in Spain and the coke is on average 5 times better than the stuff in UK. I'd say around 70-75% pure. And yes I do know what I'm on about. Ive been to Peru and sniffed 95% pure. When I was last in Spain you could get ok coke for 40-50 Euros but its worth paying 60 if someone asks because its often a shit load better. Dont pay more than 60Euros no matter how strong youre told it is though, you're being taken advantage of.
One love!

best coke I ever had was in Barcelona 6 years ago. One line in the toilets after copious amounts of alcohol and I was strun g out for 2 hours afterwards at least. Completely different quality to the crap over here. Crack isn't too bad atm, but nothing close to Spain's goodies. occasionally a really good bit of rock crosses my path, but it's generally predictably poor quality. The powder is appalling, truly a waste of time - at least the stuff I've seen is. Weird, 'cos 10 years ago powder was consistently banging, stank of petrol/kerosine. Remember this pink stuff we had once. App. went that colour as it was transported over in paint pots. Nonetheless it was epic.

With the current state of things, I'm surprised people aren't buying/snorting ritalin instead.

I've always found it pretty good in spain. I had a great connect in madrid for a while who over a few years had consistently some of the best quality beak I've had. It was never mind blowing 10/10 stuff but always 8/10 and never seemed to vary. He must have been getting it high up the food chain I expect and just doing a little bashing, and the same every time he got.

I've bought in barca twice and it was fine as well. The only thing is the stereotype of everything being slow in spain does ring true, especially when it comes to drugs. Im sure we're all used to waiting for the man, but I've found in spain they can really take the piss, making you wait for hours. I used to buy 1 gram for 60 euro or 3 for 150 euro and it came in little baggys.

mash , did you ever hear about the drug bus? It was a free bus that started midnight onwards and took all the junkies to the outskirts of Barcelona. Couldn't believe it, it dropped us off at a shop that sold coke and brown. No lie, a little supermarket with queues of people. Dunno if it's still about though.

Remember this pink stuff we had once. App. went that colour as it was transported over in paint pots. Nonetheless it was epic.

YES! I remember that. Around 2003 I had some. You did half a line every 90 min and just felt great. Didnt even feel like a stimulant, it just made you feel amazing.

Never knew what the pink colour meant. I remember yellow stuff as well slightly after that was even better.

Last edited:
yea, man. I remeber yellow ching. The shit was amazingly strong. Around 2003, so sounds right. Long gone are those days. Remember having a toot in the train 8 in the morning before work. One line got me so tweaked I had to down two stellas at viccy station just to calm my nerves before work. That half G lasted me all day in the office. Never enjoyed working so much. ;)

Its still about man if you know the right people.

Im not sure if its quite as good as the old school yellow shit, but I have bought this year some stuff at 80 quid a G and its straight off the boat. The guy who sold it said he didn't make any money selling it at that price, that's what he paid as it was fresh in the country and handn't been stamped on at all. Its the real deal though. First line I did I thought id been ripped off as it did nothing, but after about 10 min I realised I was talking loads and having a great time, with loads of confidence and energy. Coke like that doesnt even feel like a drug, it just makes you a more confident sociable person.

I still don't understand why people cut drugs. Id much rather pay 80 a g, and have it last me two nights out, than 40 quid a g that only lasts me one, and makes me feel like shit cos of all the cut. One guy I know does 3Gs for 100 quid but Id rather have 1g of cocaine than 1/3 of a gram and 2/3 of weird stimulants any day.

People cut it as most idiots out there aren't dicerning enough about quality. They'd rather pay £40.00 for shite and pop to the toilets every 10 minutes. Such a shame. Remember Leeds had great mother of pearl white. This is ten years ago though.

Absolutely!

Do you ever feel like one of those wine snobs who won't drink wine from supermarkets when it comes to drugs?

If only more drug users were more discerning like us!

best coke I ever had was in Barcelona 6 years ago. One line in the toilets after copious amounts of alcohol and I was strun g out for 2 hours afterwards at least. Completely different quality to the crap over here. Crack isn't too bad atm, but nothing close to Spain's goodies. occasionally a really good bit of rock crosses my path, but it's generally predictably poor quality. The powder is appalling, truly a waste of time - at least the stuff I've seen is. Weird, 'cos 10 years ago powder was consistently banging, stank of petrol/kerosine. Remember this pink stuff we had once. App. went that colour as it was transported over in paint pots. Nonetheless it was epic.

One line of good ching wont mash you for two hours, no matter how good it is.

what a troll comment. I've used white for 12 years, and you're probably the type we're talking of who snorts worming paste repress.

what a troll comment. I've used white for 12 years, and you're probably the type we're talking of who snorts worming paste repress.

The effects will of subsided after two hours no matter how pure it is. You will not still be mashed.

I have used for around 6 years, although dont bother with it now with its average purity around the uk. I know the good from the bad.

Your an idiot slating someone just because their opinion differed from yours.

Last edited:
I lived in Madrid for a year, late 90's.

Best coke I ever had, before, or since. Used to buy it from a local neighbourhood bar where I lived, guy sold coke and excellent hash, under the counter.

Nothing in UK since has got close to the shit we used to get in Madrid.

Not sure what its like now, I imagine quality has gone down, but doubt it's anywhere near as poor as the "coke" in this country

What is with all the bad attitudes on here? Seriously, it's a harm reduction forum every thread doesn't have to turn into an argument..

Proper clean flake cocaine does not last 2 hours of a line. The word tweaking would not be associated with it either. I'm not saying your cocaine wasn't still banging cos I'm sure it was, I've had stuff that was still 70%+ territory but had me more wired and charged up than the very best sniff would.

Best coke I ever had, before, or since. Used to buy it from a local neighbourhood bar where I lived, guy sold coke and excellent hash, under the counter.

The best coke we used to get about 4 years ago here always came from guys selling really nice moroccan hash. Probably all smuggled by gangsters from Spain I'd imagine. Gone are the days of £50 a g quality cola. Although the stuff at £90 a g in the past 18months has been consistantly top notch.