• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

cocaine in spain falls mainly on the plain

^ cut it?

Thats not the best 1st post in the world!

Agreed with the warm plate though and the rest of the post.

Not seen that vid you mean the blonde one? Seen the one where she takes mdma in halloween outfit and orders dmt off the net and the other ones where that dude tries different drugs like when he pops a pill and goes raving then another one where he snorts speed on a boat in the canal and has shrooms n lsd in a trippy room with a bearded guy. That's why I admire the Dutch they don't fuck around and just give you the facts and encourage you to be responsible. Wish I was Dutch or at least raised in the country, not because you have easier access to better drugs but just their more forward way of thinking. Plush the acshent izh quality lol.

sounds like you just had bad luck, cocaine generally comes to the UK via spain rather than the other way round and is generally cheaper for better stuff there.

No fucking shit cocaine gets to the U.K FROM spain and not the other way around....loll

In Barcelona need help

I could get 1g for 40 - 50 Euro last year. Some will try and sell for more. Say you can buy cheaper elsewhere and you'll get a better price.

I can't comment on how good it was, since... well, I didn't know much about cocaine's ability to turn to mush and wasted a fair bit of it. :eek:

I'm in the neighborhood of Barcelona *snip* Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Shoendaddy. Welcome to BL and EADD :)

Just to make clear - asking for information or help finding sources of drugs is strictly forbidden across all of BL. We are a Harm Reduction site not a drug finding service. Please take a read through our User Agreement to see what is and what is not allowed on the forum.

Can't help you with finding coke but hope you do and hope you find the site useful for information of less-sourcey variety.

Found this post because of the mod's answer upping it...
Anyway, as it's an english language forum there are not many Spanish people around, to inform you.
The thing is, coke is pretty much available in the main cities. In many in semi-open markets, what means that anybody can go in and score.
Last analysis by reputable people, stated that purity on those gipsy led markets (normaly in shanty towns, or public housing blocks) was sometimes at a fucking 60-50% for 60e.
Being brit (AKA "un guiri") and going there will take a little bit of balls for the first time, and some of these places are really hubs for the worst sons of bitches in town (no pun intended).
But you get very good quality, and you can even have a junkie-taxi service from the city center to those shanty towns too far away. Flat rate is 5 euros.
The standar table on the counter (no joke) will be stocked with coke, base, and heroin.

Apart from those places, coke is widespread, at lesser purities, and at 60e/g as an standard.

Barcelona is (or was when I was there for a bit in 2010) a really rough city in parts. Just watch your back. And your stuff. Almost got jacked the first day. Was a blessing in disguise, kept me on my toes.

Barcelona is (or was when I was there for a bit in 2010) a really rough city in parts. Just watch your back. And your stuff. Almost got jacked the first day. Was a blessing in disguise, kept me on my toes.
g
Maybe jacked is one of the hardest examples, but...thieves of all kinds, crowd the town. Just stayed there with locals recently, and they were quite careful with their belongings. Looking like a tourist, north european, and specially japanese, is like a pot of honey for them.
That city needs a crackdown on that, and, by the way, on binge drinking tourism.

g
Maybe jacked is one of the hardest examples, but...thieves of all kinds, crowd the town. Just stayed there with locals recently, and they were quite careful with their belongings. Looking like a tourist, north european, and specially japanese, is like a pot of honey for them.
That city needs a crackdown on that, and, by the way, on binge drinking tourism.

Yeah, we saw several muggings and attacks while there over the course of three months. Wasn't just tourists, though they do tend to be targets. Saw some teenagers outside my window beating a Spanish/Mediterranean looking woman with her purse in front of her two young children in the middle of the day. And we weren't even in a rough area.

Though I don't mean to talk smack about the city. It has a lot of great aspects to it and interesting things to do. I just always felt on guard. I wouldn't even go out w/ so much as a purse or any more cash on me than I intended to spend.

And you thought that related to the availability of cocaine in Spain in what sense?