• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

cocaine in spain falls mainly on the plain

best post on here yet, king. Yes I have heard of 'magic' that unknown shite cut that indeed washes with coke. and .9 rocking up from a G is fantasy methinks. Btw not condoning doing fat lines of W, it's by no means sensible behaviour.

stone here is much better quality than bog standard/average price coke and generally quite cheap, would it be worth salting some with an acid to see what kind of quality powder it returns? (seems a bit backwards :\)

You two know your beak! (dee dee, black king)

Yeah that stuff codshit posted a pic of is almost certainyl "fine" coke, but it had no sheen, and real coke doesnt cut up that fine as it's too moist.

I would say 10/10 = 100% pure, 8/10 = 80% pure 5/10 = 50% pure etc. etc.

Once it gets bashed beyond 5/10 its very hard to tell by appearance, but I would guess codshits stuff is somewhere around 5/10. By todays standards thats probably really good, and to the people who've never had the joy of 10/10 it will probably be amazing, as most of the stuff doing the rounds is around 3/10.

You can see why dealers do it though. 3/10 stuff goes for 40 quid a gram. 10/10 stuff goes for 80 quid a gram when I've seen it.

If you do the maths, that means 10/10 stuff has over 3 times the amount of drugs in it, but is only twice the price. If a dealer wants to make money they'll make a lot more selling bashed up bullshit coke to builders as they will selling proper coke to drugs snobs...

Fucks sake!

stone here is much better quality than bog standard/average price coke and generally quite cheap, would it be worth salting some with an acid to see what kind of quality powder it returns? (seems a bit backwards :\)

Im no crack expert, but as far as I understand, there is a limit to how much you can bash crack.

To a certain extent, it's either crack or it isn't There is obviously some variation, but for the reaction to work and crack to be made, you have to have fairly pure coke to start with.

Im guessing the people who make crack get it from the kilo 10/10 importers and rock it up, and once it is rock, there's really a limit to how much it can be stepped on. Im sure the sneaky bastard dealers find a way, but its not as simple as "mix with white powder, cut up, press, cut up again".

This used to be the case...... but some clever/cheeky bastards in the past few years.... I encountered it first about 3 years ago have got something which washes up into rocks, passing the rock test which most people do when buying a bit of coke.

In all that time I have still not found out exactly what that is, not many people have even heard of it, I think whatever it is is quite active though, as every time I have tried something with magic in, it has been rather intense and rattling in a sense and the sort of weird world within a world paranoia head fuck nonsense comes with it,

I think it's a lot more common than people realise, although I could be wrong with this, i'm not claiming this as gospel but something a few people and crackheads have told me and more than enough to make me consider it, aswell as having experiences with what people suggested this had been done to,

Maybe it didn't have an effect, but i'm pretty sure there is some cut which will wash up alongside the coke, meaning a lot of rocks are not as good as they should be.

I also think that you would be lucky to get more than 85% to start with when even buying really expensive coke, probably more like 75 if we take away the fantasy of having disco quality shit and the ego that goes with it thinking you have levels that you will never see.. most of the 80 quid stuff is probably about 60-70% I would think and anything that goes for 30-40 quid is more likely to be 4x weaker than this rather than the 50% weaker you would expect, coke is on the whole terrible and i'm glad it's not a part of my life and I can take it or leave it.... I bet some fucker offers me a line tomorrow now i've said that..... cunt

Yeah fair play Im not sure of the exact percentages, but that still works out with my numer system

10/10 is as good as it gets

3/10 is standard 40 quid a go street shit

^even worse round here, standard street shit is now £25-30.

It has no coke in it.

0/10, genuinely.

10/10, once in my life, in Madrid, over 10 years ago. Won't forget it. But, have finally stopped thinking I'm gonna get handed anything like that again, specially round here.

This used to be the case...... but some clever/cheeky bastards in the past few years.... I encountered it first about 3 years ago have got something which washes up into rocks, passing the rock test which most people do when buying a bit of coke.

Lidocaine, benzocaine and the like rock up just fine. Crack has always been fairly variable in purity but is generally much better quality than HCl (unless you're paying silly money for said HCl). There was plenty of crack around with an annoyingly high percentage of *other*caine even back when I started smoking it 20-odd years ago. It was definitely rarer to come across proper shite than it was when I quit a few years back though.

I used to get mine mostly from Brum, Coventy and Oxford from the fellas who washed it in bulk. Dunno how much they bought at a time, how much they paid or what/if they added extra cut themselves... but I'm sure they probably added a lil summat extra. But if so it was before it got to the oz level which is the amount they'd wash up for each batch. In a microwave too. Used to give me the willies just thinking of putting an oz of coke in the microwave but they used the baking powder method so less likely to fuck it up than with ammonia.

Which would also be a cut really. There's plenty of cut in crack for the most part. Just far less so than in standard street powder.

Peeps around here are paying 60's for stuff that's 10% (max).

At least 5 years ago you could buy gear that contained more coke than cut. Even if it was sketchy, untalkative, unsexual, antisocial crap - it was something that could be worked with, with regards to cocaine purification.

You two know your beak! (dee dee, black king)

Yeah that stuff codshit posted a pic of is almost certainyl "fine" coke, but it had no sheen, and real coke doesnt cut up that fine as it's too moist.

I would say 10/10 = 100% pure, 8/10 = 80% pure 5/10 = 50% pure etc. etc.

Once it gets bashed beyond 5/10 its very hard to tell by appearance, but I would guess codshits stuff is somewhere around 5/10. By todays standards thats probably really good, and to the people who've never had the joy of 10/10 it will probably be amazing, as most of the stuff doing the rounds is around 3/10.

You can see why dealers do it though. 3/10 stuff goes for 40 quid a gram. 10/10 stuff goes for 80 quid a gram when I've seen it.

If you do the maths, that means 10/10 stuff has over 3 times the amount of drugs in it, but is only twice the price. If a dealer wants to make money they'll make a lot more selling bashed up bullshit coke to builders as they will selling proper coke to drugs snobs...

Fucks sake!

I'm not going to argue with you cos it pisses people off reading it. That stuff looked exactly like the pic of Peruvian Flake on erowid. Like I say I spent 18months+ addicted to coke, used to sniff a couple of g+ every other night of sparkly as fuck rock that would probably be worth £70+ a g in current climate.

That flake was so clean there was no edgey anxious feel like alot of even the expensive cocaine has, hence why I don't like the word tweak. Might just be me but I associate that with edgyness. There's another photo of it in there I think. Or read the coke in the UK thread, I posted a few pics of stuff in there ages ago.

Of course if you redose a few times you might be feeling it for longer but one line of proper sniff doesn't last 2 hours IMO. Ask Cornishman or better still LeJunk's cocaine purification thread mate, you will see I've been telling you the exact same.

I don't want to argue with you at all. Just a bit of debate is always healthy. It's how I learned most of what I know tbh :)

^even worse round here, standard street shit is now £25-30.

It has no coke in it.

0/10, genuinely.

10/10, once in my life, in Madrid, over 10 years ago. Won't forget it. But, have finally stopped thinking I'm gonna get handed anything like that again, specially round here.

Crap init.

I used to use a dealer all the time (daily) who always had good shit, and had a team of drivers, so wherever you were in the city the longest you'd have to wait was 10min any time day or night.

I stopped using him when it became too easy to score and got a bit of a habit, but I scored of him a few months ago as I fancied a bit and I swear to god, what I got was crushed up ritalin. I remember snorting ritalin when I was at school (retarded I know, but hey we were young and studid), getting it off the ADHD kids and crushing them up, so I know what it tastes/feels like. I am NOT paying 40 quid for a couple of crushed up ritalin tablets.

Oh yeah and incidentally the last time I had anything I would consider 8-9/10 was in Australia last year. Over there it's so expensive that it REALLY is the rich man's drugs, normal weekend users like in the UK don't really exist. I have no evidence for this other than one single experience but over there it's so fuck off expensive Im guessing that dealers can't get away with cutting it.

It cost $300 aussie dollars a G (and they wanted 350, only got it for 300 as we bought 3) which is £185. Ridiculous. Still though Id rather pay that and get decent stuff a couple of times a year, than get the same amount of cocaine but mixed with ritalin bashed out over 4 or 5 grams every weekend.

Gone are the days of half decent, worth doing 6/10 stuff for 40 quid a G I think.

Fucking children and their plant food. Do proper drugs you cunts!

Last edited:
Fucking children and their plant food. Do proper drugs you cunts!

I think the main factor of why people were doing plant food because there was no "proper drugs", why pay £30-£40 on a gram of "coke" that had almost no effect on your what so ever, its like you are giving away £30, and in return you get to feel sketched out for a few hours and nothing else, its daylight robbery.

Or they could spent £5-10 on a gram of 99% almost pure mephedrone that would get them feeling 20x as good, im pretty sure thats why no one was doing "proper" drugs

theres still alot of nice coke around at the moment but its a fucking rip off when you compare it to other drugs on the market

This thread proves the point to me that coke is a stupid drug that people start dick sizing about whilst on it and whilst comparing stories. The coke mantra is "Im right your wrong so lets fight". Its a bottomless pit of disatisfaction.its a roundabout of mind numbing fragile ego jausting.

cheeky line any1 ?

Have you read the regional pill discussion thread? Does that mean all the pills and MD crystals are actually full of cocaine?

Not really. Ageing Raver Obsessive Nostalgia Syndrome is not the same as Egomaniacal Narcissistic Waffling Cokehead Disorder.

That flake was so clean there was no edgey anxious feel like alot of even the expensive cocaine has, hence why I don't like the word tweak. Might just be me but I associate that with edgyness. There's another photo of it in there I think. Or read the coke in the UK thread, I posted a few pics of stuff in there ages ago.

Of course if you redose a few times you might be feeling it for longer but one line of proper sniff doesn't last 2 hours IMO. Ask Cornishman or better still LeJunk's cocaine purification thread mate, you will see I've been telling you the exact same.

I don't want to argue with you at all. Just a bit of debate is always healthy. It's how I learned most of what I know tbh :)

I agree with you totally there, I don't think coke makes you tweak at all unless you do way too much. The really good stuff doesnt even feel like a drug, it just makes you feel great. I think we're both arguing the same point...

Not really. Ageing Raver Obsessive Nostalgia Syndrome is not the same as Egomaniacal Narcissistic Waffling Cokehead Disorder.

HA HA HA HA
well said shambles.
When you take drugs you mix said drug with a human being. Even if its 100% what its meant to be personality will always come into play in some way or another to form another drug called happycokemethmdmahashlsdperson or unhappycokespeedweed2cbperson.The eternal search for elusive peace continues inside a test tube for many.It passes a few hours anyway.

Let's pull this beauty out of the obscurity of page 5. Note the way the thread turns into a bun fight after a while, nobody's mentioned Spain in the last thirty posts. Are these geezers fairies or something?

I was taking coke before you wuz out of kindergarden, let alone sniffing ritalins in the schoolyard. We lived in the middle of the motorway, worked 25 hours a day and lived off coal and road grits. For Christmas lunch we ate grandma and we'd get poppa's buckle end daily for not knowing our Monty Python. And the coke was fucking great.

Pure British Pharmqaceutical spurned because the Peruvian flake or stuff coming out of Columbia via energetic amateurs from the expeditions was even better. When I got nicked, my coke came back from the police labs as 86% pure. I told my mates it was 91% lest they thought I was scoring on the streets. Different days. The crims moved in. Progress. Kids today have no chance.

On technical stuff, I found the best stuff was about two minutes of bliss and half an hour later it had worn off entirely. Before which stage you fancied another line. My range may be limited but I thought the pharmacopedia confirmed my experience. Academic question nowadays when the crack is largely ice and the coke is largely fuckknowswhat. I haven't been in Mainland Spain for a couple of years but always found things better there over the past decade and a half. Areas of most major cities are vast markets and scouts are happy to take passable tourists in for their commission. Business is extraordinarily brisk and you should get home with something better than you get at home.

There was a trend particularly in the south for a mixture of white and brown, reveultas it's called if not spelt, which is great if you want an easy but alert head for your lazy Meditaranean days. Bit of a bore if you only want the one, however. If it's the junk you seek, you can do worse than finding the nearest methadone clinic. If you're not into harm reduction on holiday sit outside and observe the clients. Be selective and you ought to be sorted soon enough. If possible, learn basic Spanish. That's "worray coca" or ditto "eroeena". If it goes pear shaped, don't blame me, life's a cono.

I'd like to see this thread back on track. I consider going to Spain later this year and doubt I'll find the appropriate friends in place. Has anyone more up-to-date information on the coke and general dope situation in Spain, or indeed any destination suggestions for a nice dope-edged vacation?

The best stuff iv ever tried stank, it was very very slightly of white, and would clump together when rackin up, the best advice for this stuff is too heat up a plate so it warm but not to hot to touch. when its that pure the coke takes on moisture out of the air. That was aquired in london. The moral of the story, coke thats almost got a very slight paste to it can be among the best, people cut that to make it more user friendly so it can just be crushed with card and snorted/and for profit reasons obviously.