• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

cocaine in spain falls mainly on the plain

The cocaine in Spain stays mainly on the plane.

I only visited this thread to post that piece of comedic genius but been beaten to it fair and square so will leave you more well-traveled types to it and mutter minor curses at Cornish under my breath for a while.

Sorry, the Energy Control results are in Spanish.

Basically they found that cocaine ranged from a high of "75-100% pure" to a low of "25-50% pure" (however, some substances tested completely negative for cocaine or any other active substance).

Common cuts were: phenacetin, caffeine, paracetamol and amphetamines.

Some people might disagree, but I stand by the statement that there is absolutely no decent cocaine to be bought on the streets of Spain.

Some people might disagree, but I stand by the statement that there is absolutely no decent cocaine to be bought on the streets of Spain.

I disagree. The first time I ever saw flake was in Spain. My cousin scored it off one of those guys who tries to get you into the resaurants. I got some gorgeous moroccan off the guy too. He swears to this day thats the best coke he ever got for 50 a gram.

If you buy off shadey guys in back streets your obviously going to get bumped, make sure you see it or get to try it first..

I disagree. The first time I ever saw flake was in Spain. My cousin scored it off one of those guys who tries to get you into the resaurants. I got some gorgeous moroccan off the guy too. He swears to this day thats the best coke he ever got for 50 a gram.

If you buy off shadey guys in back streets your obviously going to get bumped, make sure you see it or get to try it first..

Some shady fuck taking you into a back street to let you try it before you buy?

That aint gonna happen mate, ever.

Pfffffft. When I bought my coke in Belgium at I Love Techno I got a line in the toilets before I bought. When I buy my coke here I get a tester.... You'd be asking to get ripped off buying drugs without seeing or trying them.

In Spain first hash I got offered was off a wee guy on a scooter and was no better than the average "pollen" here.

The guys we spoke to in Spain let us see the hash first. And I'm pretty sure my cousin at least saw the coke if not tried it first. It was easy to score good drugs off the guys who get you into restaurants and wait and have a beer while they get their mate with the drugs. It's the same in Holland, ask the dutch guys who work in bars..

My mate asked a guy in a bar in Amsterdam for pills. The guy told him to go and a coke from the bar while we sat there, nothing else. He thought it a bit strange but did it. When he got his change back the pills were in the change :D

Making friends with locals is much better than attempting to buy off the "pssst.. pssst.." brigade. You'll almost certainly be bumped by them.

^^Fair enough.

Don't ever ask for a tester if you're trying to buy off the street in Manchester.

I wouldn't reccomend it at all.

(Go on - your mate once bought 30g's of 110% flake from Moss Side and got 4 free lines as a tester!!)

;)

What exactly is your problem man? Is it that hard to believe people can get proper drugs in the UK? Every post is just more sarcastic digs. If you don't believe a word I say, whatever it makes no odds to me. The people who know me from pillreport know I don't need to bullshit on a drugs forum... :\

I'm not saying you're bullshitting Cap'n, I'm saying I've never come across randoms happily handing out freebies. If you have then good for you but it doesn't mean I'm calling you a bullshitter does it because I say it isn't the norm? And despite your experiences, I'd say for most people it isn't the norm.

I think you need to chill a bit mate, you seem a bit too defensive when other posters pull something up or merely query something you said.

Manchester is calmed down a bit, not heard of anyone getting shot in a while...

It has gone quiet lately tekken.

In my job I spend a fair bit of time in and around Moss Side, Cheetham Hill and Salford and they all seem a bit quieter lately.

Don't get me wrong, the gangs around Claremont Rd/Gt Western St in Moss Side still look as moody as ever when you drive past, but at least the shootings have ground to a halt.

Sorry mate, having a bad day today! So many things still to do and one of my mates is seriously doing my head in!! :\

I've found randoms who will give a sample abroad. That was a Dutch guy who was trying to sell at I Love Techno. I doubt you'd get the same treatment from the street dealers in Dam though, more likely to be chalk. Here most dealers would let me see it first at least. The better dealers I score off regularly are happy to let me try though.

Sorry mate, having a bad day today! So many things still to do and one of my mates is seriously doing my head in!! :\

No worries mate, s'all good :)

And I no the feeling regards mates doing heads in, seems like at least one of the crew's always on one about somethingn at any one time!!

Myself included probably!

I only visited this thread to post that piece of comedic genius but been beaten to it fair and square so will leave you more well-traveled types to it and mutter minor curses at Cornish under my breath for a while.

Haha, I missed this.

Poor Shambles! =D ;)

man people in the UK are generally miserable shady cunts whereas in europe, in particular the more sunny climates people are friendlier, have better stuff and are willing to let you try their goods. wish i lived in the med, just a better way of living and enjoyment of life. not so many scamming cunts, apart form pickpockets of course. spain has some quality coke if you manage to score off someone who actually sells it and isn't just trying to rip off drunken toursits. probably to do with spain being one of the first routes into europe and the fact they speak the lingo of central/south america i.e spanish portuguese.

When I first glimpsed at the title of this thread, I thought it said 'cocaine in spam' (cue bad Monty Python impression! =D)