Chicago heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
my regular phone connect on the west side has some good right now...i couldn't reach him so i went to one of my spots, pulled up, told the dude how many i wanted, pulled down the street a little bit to wait and a blue and white suv rolled up. I drove off but he followed me for a little while, and i had shit on me that i got from a different spot (it was in my "wallet", i like to mix dope from diff spots so thats why i had it) so i was freakin. Finally he turned so I called a different phone connect and was supposed to meet them behind the car wash. I was pulling up [edit - @E] and there was a cop who had pulled someone over, and they were walking back to there car and they saw my white ass, so then they followed me through the neighborhood for a minute and for some reason i got lucky again and they pulled away. Its more than hot out west right now, its freakin scorching. be careful ya'all.

when i lived in chicago i check here to see where busts went down

Last edited by a moderator:
There's also everyblock.com, which (depending on who's looking) may do more harm than good. P.S. I've had people get into my car (back when I copped from the burbs years ago) plenty of times and I always came out fine. Maybe it's more of a protection thing the way it is for us. It's difficult being pale white and blonde sometimes.

everyblock.com only has info that's two weeks old...e.g. today (10.16) has info only til 10.06 so it helps/hinders minimally, but enough to mention

Well, tried some place different today, not bad either. Kinda crazy though, first dude asks me and another guy heard him and said "n**** get the fuck outta here, your ass just woke up, this is mine motherfucker". Needless to say first guy didn't come back. I was surprised, I mean this guy just got totally trumped by this other dude on the block.

Kinda diff packaging...two were bags w/weed leafs and were burnt at top and one had 8 balls on the baggie but taped up. So, I'm kinda figuring about 2 bags has me doin pretty good, but I always still just do a little sample just cuz people assume quality and that's how people OD.

yo red
are you saying anyone with an id can pik up syringes. i have some steroids and human growth hormone i want to start up. i need some rigs. i need the bigger 22 guge and the insulin darts for the growth hormone. ?????

Haha I've never had dealers fight over my business before. That shit's hilarious!

Funny. I laughed my ass of the first time I had dealers fightin for my business too.... probably happens a lot in open air markets. This happened to me when I used to cop in a set of housing projects in Detroit (they have since been demolished). They rush up to your window, each claiming to have bomb ass shit!!! They did too, most of the time. Ahhh... the good ole days...

Yeah, the whole situation was different with the guys fighting over a "client" like that. Also consistency of powder was different, stuff taped up in 8-ball bag was kinda chunky, while the other stuff in the weed bags were more fine and more of a white versus gray color...I will report back on quality sometime later if anyone is curious.

Oh yeah, and earlier I thought I read something about someone coming from milwaukee used to go to chi to get dope. I think maybe it's just more places here to score. I used to have a buddy in the army and every time he got back on leave, he would stop by on the way back because he would always go to chi for some reason to get his dope too.

I get alot of them boys fighting over which one is going to sell to me. At one spot on the west side about 5 of them will rush the car, stick there hands in and basically throw it at me. At a housing project in a sketchy far south suburb that I used to buy hard at it, thats all they do. One time a dude was stuck in my passenger side window which was half way up and I didn't realize it because I just wanted to get the fuck out there. He ran next to the car while stuck in window for about 15 feet lol. He got out safe though. Dude that was talking about getting different product from the same spot; that has been happening to me recently. At a certain spot in the city that has semi famous redtape, I copped 6 bags the other day and four of them were a brown chuck and the other two were a fine white powder. Yet they more than did the job. I guess they were two different batches.

I only have a bag and a half for today :(

Don't you hate when you think you have an extra one and you don't.

^^^atleast you don't have a habit and won't get sick from only having a bag and half for the day. There are people who would spend the majority of the day sick as shit from only having a bag and half to shoot.

When I used to cop in a set of hot projects in NJ, every time I would drive into the parking lot and they see you are white they fucking have a god damn relay race to your car. Every single time, they are chilling on the back steps by the door or inside or just outside and they can sense you coming they book it for you. Guys on my window, my passenger side window who either was my girlfriend or my other boy and guys trying to open my doors and get in guys climbing on my fucking hood and windshield. Like 5-8 heads in each window. Usually the first dude I would talk to would get my business as long as he had what I needed. The thing is though, they are usually from the same gang or they are real tight so a lot of them will split the deals; either by getting a bunch of different bags and bottles from a bunch of different guys or from the same guy and then they would divide it up, especially if it was a decent or big sale. Although, if there is a dude with seniority out on his grind, he's usually the dude. I've seen younger kids get punked by the older dudes (who obviously are better drug dealers) for my sales. It's always a good thing to be on good terms with the OG's and older dealers, get their numbers and make good with them (which I always did) and after that you will never EVER have a problem copping off anyone else or getting beat/robbed because they know you fuck with "whoever" who has mad respect there. One time I copped and I was trying to leave the projects and this young kid like 15-17 yr old stood in front of my car and wouldn't let me pass because he wanted to sell me shit. I told him to move his fucking ass I just copped and like he wouldn't. So, I inched up in drive and he held on to my hood and backed up with me walking. Until I gave it some juice and knocked him out of the way. If I would of done that shit without knowing anyone, probably would have been shot. But he got yelled out and punked for fucking with me. Especially after he kicked my bumper on the way out.

The process of breakin the powder down and snorting it..is addicting in itself

i can get by on 3 a day shootin[/QUOTE
the reason they fight over bizness is because the sooner they get rid of their shit the sooner they can go home. each one of them has a qouto to make. every 10 bags they sell, the 11th is profit. they put in a lot of time for minimunb wage

i can get by on 3 a day shootin[/QUOTE
the reason they fight over bizness is because the sooner they get rid of their shit the sooner they can go home. each one of them has a qouto to make. every 10 bags they sell, the 11th is profit. they put in a lot of time for minimunb wage

LOL you have no clue on how this shit works dawgie.

Oh yeah and a fair warning to yall, the red tape block has had some insanely high quality dope this past week, be carefull yall.

LOL you have no clue on how this shit works dawgie.

Oh yeah and a fair warning to yall, the red tape block has had some insanely high quality dope this past week, be carefull yall.

Your right on man. The other day I got 5 bags from red tape spot that where a brown chunk of dope. The best I have gotten over there in a while. Red tape is an exception to most of the dope on the west side as it isn't cut to shit like alot of spots. But it is very hot over there. I see popo almost everytime I go there, so keep your eyes peeled.

this thread is becoming a consistent pain in my ass. please everyone read the GUIDELINES before posting here again. prices, locations, and sourcing are not allowed anywhere in this forum.

if you've had a post edited or unapproved lately, i would especially encourage you to review the guidelines. you may not know them as well as you think you do.

thanks in advance - as always, feel free to send me a pm if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.