Chicago heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ u allways asken about oen that shit dont act like if i gave you sum h u wouldnt do it

^ u allways asken about oen that shit dont act like if i gave you sum h u wouldnt do it

i dont understand how people that use oxy think it is not as bad for you as h.
i do both and can tell u that oc80mg are way worse for withdrawls than h. the reason is the synthetic opiate is designed to hit the spot on your brain very effeciently

yea i know what you mean thats why every one with a perscription gets addiced quick

i dont understand how people that use oxy think it is not as bad for you as h.
i do both and can tell u that oc80mg are way worse for withdrawls than h. the reason is the synthetic opiate is designed to hit the spot on your brain very effeciently

Oxy is semi-synthetic derived from thebaine heroin is also semi synthetic.

Funny how Oxy is legal while heroin is not. It seems that heroin, even more so than cocaine, is the "big, bad drug", yet it doesn't have the highest mortality rate. In any case, I'll stick with my heroin :) I like that rush.

Funny how Oxy is legal while heroin is not. It seems that heroin, even more so than cocaine, is the "big, bad drug", yet it doesn't have the highest mortality rate. In any case, I'll stick with my heroin :) I like that rush.

Heroin doesnt have the highest mortality rate because it isnt very popular compaired to other drugs like cocaine. If as much people used heroin as cocaine the statistics would be completely different.

I had some "raw" shit from chi-town last weekend and it damn near killed me. I was nodding so hard and when I was awake I was puking, didn't really care cuz I was so high, but I've sustained a large habit for almost 4 years, so I kinda know what I'm getting into. The dude said the shit was mad potent but I still threw extra in the spoon like always (everything is cut to fuck by the time it gets to our town). So yeah, shot too much.
The stuff was compressed into rocks and it was a reddish brown color. Anyone come across this shit? Be careful if you do.

dope on the west side is pretty good now

I got some stuff in plastic baggies that was in more plastic baggies that it was hard to open them. Probably so that the runners can't open it and take some out. It was a lot and fire.

It seems that the best stuff is in plastic baggies wit stamps on it. Have u guys been getting foil or plastic baggies?

Ziggy - I've been getting foils and they're not that great. Maybe it's time to switch spots anyhow; I'm starting to feel more and more comfortable where I'm at and it's probably best if I keep myself on my toes? But then again, feom<---creature of habit.

Pinez - You're probably right about the cocaine thing. I never thought of it that way.

Zyggy i it depends on who you get it from i have gotten stuff in foil baggies little pill capsuls and all of them are good and bad at some point

Always always ALWAYS be on your toes...its when you get too comfortable that shit hits the fan. I'm fairly lucky cuz I don't have to dip too deep into the block to cop (1/4 mi from a certain xpressway exit) and my guy is always real quick about gettin to me so I don't have to camp out for any longer than I have to.

It's the risk we take for being in the game...sigh. Things could be done so much different and everything would be safer for the masses- just wishful thinking though :/

Living in the Northside of Chicago I pretty much have to stick with public transportation and walking, so it's a little different for me. I don't have the quickness or anonymity that comes with a vehicle :( I used to when I lived in the 'burbs. Sometimes I miss it. But having a car can have its downsides too.

^It takes me like 40 minutes to get to the west side so I don't visit too often. I had closer connections but the stuff on the west side is always better than anything I can get on the north side. I have a friend who's been in the game for like 10 years so she always tells me who to call and where to go but it seems like when I just go there and meet random people I get better stuff. I dunno. It's more risky but I always seem to find the good stuff.

Oh I've never tried copping on the Northside; no open-air market. I used to know a guy who lived there and sold tar out of his place, but that connection dried up a long time ago. I live on the Northside in East Lakeview. I go to the Westside to cop. But still, trains and busses are risky - in a car you can always just be "passing through" but on foot you have no excuse for your presence.

I never tried the on foot route.

I've always been told not to let the guys get in your car but each time I cop they always get in my car and I've never had any problems.

I never tried the on foot route.

I've always been told not to let the guys get in your car but each time I cop they always get in my car and I've never had any problems.

Its all right to let them in your car if you know they are dealing.. i wouldnt recommend doing it if your scared of them , they could sense that shit and whoop your ass for being a pussy. Never let a fiend in the car so they can show you the dope spot because they will want to hang out and mooch off you

they can sense it no just dont b a pussy about shit like if they were to try and rob you they are in your car drive off with them in that shit and beat there ass

they can sense it no just dont b a pussy about shit like if they were to try and rob you they are in your car drive off with them in that shit and beat there ass

i agree with you tank... but ive seen a lot of weak asses get punked by the corner boys, especially if they aint spending enough money

my regular phone connect on the west side has some good right now...i couldn't reach him so i went to one of my spots, pulled up, told the dude how many i wanted, pulled down the street a little bit to wait and a blue and white suv rolled up. I drove off but he followed me for a little while, and i had shit on me that i got from a different spot (it was in my "wallet", i like to mix dope from diff spots so thats why i had it) so i was freakin. Finally he turned so I called a different phone connect and was supposed to meet them behind the car wash. I was pulling up [edit - @E] and there was a cop who had pulled someone over, and they were walking back to there car and they saw my white ass, so then they followed me through the neighborhood for a minute and for some reason i got lucky again and they pulled away. Its more than hot out west right now, its freakin scorching. be careful ya'all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.