Chicago heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
well you may think you are in control of it, i did oxy for 3 years before dope and sniffed for 3 years but it all catches up with you in the end. Very few can get the upper hand over herion but alot of people think they are smarter or stronger. But it catchs up with you. I hope one day you don't have to look back and think about how all these people say this and be like damn those people were right shit. But good luck anyway. I wish you the best and you should prolly quit while your aheaad

Eventually it will catch up with you. Caught up with me after a year. Even if you quit and then come back to it, thinking you're in control this time ...it may still get you in the end. Besides, it's freezing outside today ;)

i know, ive been warned before..i think lacey ws the first one to warn me.

i want to get high now.

It's funny...I never did Oxy. Banged part of a Dilaudid pill once a long time ago. My legs gave way and I actually fell to my knees it felt so great - no joke. But that was back before heroin.

Eventually it will catch up with you. Caught up with me after a year. Even if you quit and then come back to it, thinking you're in control this time ...it may still get you in the end. Besides, it's freezing outside today ;)

Meaning them boys aren't out? I sure as hell hope so.

well you may think you are in control of it, i did oxy for 3 years before dope and sniffed for 3 years but it all catches up with you in the end. Very few can get the upper hand over herion but alot of people think they are smarter or stronger. But it catchs up with you. I hope one day you don't have to look back and think about how all these people say this and be like damn those people were right shit. But good luck anyway. I wish you the best and you should prolly quit while your aheaad

Quoted for the truth. I did Oxy for 2 years before I got hooked on dope and just because you sniff dosen't mean you aren't immune to anything a person who uses syringes is, except maybe diseases are easier to catch when IVing.

Chinky, seems like you are a cool dude, but I'm sure you have figured out dope is an entirely different monster than Oxy. When I was using dope for 10 months/1 year mark, everything was cool. I was still sniffing, still maintaining, still justifying my actions, but it dosen't take very long for your world to go upside down man. Take it from us. 6 months was all it took for me to start banging, run out of money, get arrested twice, goto rehab, relapse multiple times, do some grimey shit, etc. Maybe you are different and can handle it a bit better than the majority, but trust me that dosen't last forever. How many people do you know that end up shooting up but before that were 100% against the idea? You have a very good chance of falling into that category. Not meant to scare you, but it's the truth.

Oh and I definitely spent more money on dope on average when I was sniffing than banging. =D Partially because I needed more to get high, I had the money and didn't give a fuck. I mean I would never spend less than [edit - price] when I was sniffing, but I would get [smaller price] and be happy when I was banging. It's the other way around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of about the 4 friends that I started doing dope with 3 years ago, I am the only one that doesn't prefer IV to internasal. I have injected dope, but I just never got into it. I guess I like snorting it and it's my preference, though I would say that this is not the norm for most people. Don't get me wrong. I still use the same substance as everyone that bangs it. I still get sick when I don't have it. I had a similar mindset about needles in the beginning also, but it really makes no differecnce. I still have to go to the scenic part of the city to get,etc. The only difference is that some people use a syringe and some don't, and I think thats where alot of the differences end.

What up people. My guy on the west side finally has something pretty good. Better than most of the other shit out there in the city. Picked up a jab this afternoon, but had gotten some saturday night. Shot one bag sunday morning and it held me all day, shot one more at like 9pm and slept like a baby. I think I'm coming down with something, flu maybe. The best medicine for any ailment = DOPE. The people at walgreens wouldn't sell me rigs because I didn't have ID, although I am riding on a ticket I had the ticket and my college ID. I'd gotten them dozens of times with the ticket there but I guess they just got sick of me. Went to CVS and they didn't even card me. Question: How many posts or how long do u have to have an account to go from a greenlighter to a bluelighter?

Last edited:
scored some more fire, same clear baggies

had to make the trip down to chi, my guys up here in mil were out :( and gettin sick was motivation enough to make the 90mi drive haha

the things we do to not have the sickkkkkkkk

clear bags are fire, same block as red bags.... i got some uncut from that block [edit - @E]

once the addiction is in your veins, it is to hard to get over the shit, think about it...it is going direct to the blood stream and that is how your body begins to fall apart, i have been snorting for years and my buddies have been banging. they are falling apart physically and emotionally and families are destroyed. they lost their homes and on and on.. there is a difference.. but i have no problem with people that bang

Good to hear there's some fire going around...I'm still getting a feel for finding shit, but I think I've got a few decent connects...that raw shit people are talking about that was my first experience with H....bomb stuff, I was puking my brains out, but damn good.

Also don't anyone blast me for this question, but might as well ask...Would you be able to tell the diff between if someone sold you just some oxy powder or some H? I don't do enough at once to differentiate too much, but what I'm saying is a nod is a nod. Wouldn't make too much sense though cuz oxy being so much more expensive, but probably could be done.

Oh yeah, and almost weekend time so I'm gonna maybe try to cop a few different places same day, instead of every time heading to that side of town to try a new place. I normally cop about 3-5 blows at once, and honestly I wouldn't fuck with someone if they just wanted one bag, but does anyone just go asking for smaller amounts and them boys are cool with one bag at a time (while I'm finding areas)?

Good to hear there's some fire going around...I'm still getting a feel for finding shit, but I think I've got a few decent connects...that raw shit people are talking about that was my first experience with H....bomb stuff, I was puking my brains out, but damn good.

Also don't anyone blast me for this question, but might as well ask...Would you be able to tell the diff between if someone sold you just some oxy powder or some H? I don't do enough at once to differentiate too much, but what I'm saying is a nod is a nod. Wouldn't make too much sense though cuz oxy being so much more expensive, but probably could be done.

Oh yeah, and almost weekend time so I'm gonna maybe try to cop a few different places same day, instead of every time heading to that side of town to try a new place. I normally cop about 3-5 blows at once, and honestly I wouldn't fuck with someone if they just wanted one bag, but does anyone just go asking for smaller amounts and them boys are cool with one bag at a time (while I'm finding areas)?
hell ya they will be cool with one bag.. thats what i do when i am shopping them, i even tell them i wanna see if there shit is good

hell ya they will be cool with one bag.. thats what i do when i am shopping them, i even tell them i wanna see if there shit is good

some of them een sell nickel bags for the broke ass fuckers, i saw a black dude asking for [edit - @E]. the dealer told him he diidnt have any of thse and told him to come bak later. i get the boss man to hook up the uncut , but i buy quantity. this shit will have you sucking your own cock

yea i really dont like oc that much, i get the 20 and 30 mg opana er's and oxymorphone is 3x more potent then oxycodone and is much more euphoric. Would not be a bad idea to mix the both though, thatd be great

Only way id do H is if it was some tar or sum jersey diesel, only thing that sucks though is the script dont get filled till the 23rd so im opiate-less till then ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.