Chicago heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
My buddy has a new phone number so we met up with dude today. Had foils so I wasn't expecting anything magnificent but boy was I surprised. This shit is more tan than any other dope I have picked up before on the Westside and a good bit better. Half of what I normally do has me nodding quite nicely.

Edit: Definitely noticed more cops than usual and the place where my guy meets us is not ghetto at all. Seems like some stepped up enforcement going on. Probably because of the kid getting killed getting so much attention on the news.

Last edited:
it all depends on the time of day. im telling you guys if you want to score flame talk to the shotcaller ate your spot about spending more money on premium uncut weight. they will hook you up if you buy some quantity

Oxycontin xanax bars percocets and lortab valium morphine patches xtc, its all up for grabs

Lol scarecrow scarecrow what's that your poppin?
A powerful pill they call oxycontin

that songs te shit

My buddy has a new phone number so we met up with dude today. Had foils so I wasn't expecting anything magnificent but boy was I surprised. This shit is more tan than any other dope I have picked up before on the Westside and a good bit better. Half of what I normally do has me nodding quite nicely.

Edit: Definitely noticed more cops than usual and the place where my guy meets us is not ghetto at all. Seems like some stepped up enforcement going on. Probably because of the kid getting killed getting so much attention on the news.

the picked up law enforcement is more on the south side Do not mention specific locations. - Damien ....tuesdays and thursdays are sweep days so theres always more cops out

Last edited by a moderator:
dude..crown baggies? theres so many different types of bags scattered around this huge city that its highly unlikely someones going to know exactly what crown baggies you are talking about. I mean shit, theres probably 10 different dope dealers in chicago right now using crown baggies. Because we aren't allowed to mention locations, who knows if anyone knows what you are talking about.

1rst idk how long you been doing dope for but the same shit goes for this red tape baggies. As people talking about heavy D bags, red tape Ect... that is not a stamp or a trade mark or shit , it just be how they wanna do it or what that got. Just like 5 star blows use to be in the 90's you had to ask if 5 star was working.

the picked up law enforcement is more on the south side around schools...thats where the kid got killed somewhere ....tuesdays and thursdays are sweep days so theres always more cops out

What r u talking about? This has NOTHING to do w/the S.Side, look you from Elmhurst so you far from ANY dope spot ( nice burbs). The last 2 weeks it has been hot as hell out west b/c there is a real bad gang war son...3 shootings & 2 dead in 2weeks in the west side & the shorties be going crazy shooting ,(CVL & 4CH) going at it bad, night & day. I'm right there, so it not hot b/c of dope that is hit or miss daily, you might see no cops & 5 mins later after you copped they all over. BUT THERE JUST BE A REAL BAD GANG WAR.

1rst idk how long you been doing dope for but the same shit goes for this red tape baggies. As people talking about heavy D bags, red tape Ect... that is not a stamp or a trade mark or shit , it just be how they wanna do it or what that got. Just like 5 star blows use to be in the 90's you had to ask if 5 star was working.

What r u talking about? This has NOTHING to do w/the S.Side, look you from Elmhurst so you far from ANY dope spot ( nice burbs). The last 2 weeks it has been hot as hell out west b/c there is a real bad gang war son...3 shootings & 2 dead in 2weeks in the west side & the shorties be going crazy shooting ,(CVL & 4CH) going at it bad, night & day. I'm right there, so it not hot b/c of dope that is hit or miss daily, you might see no cops & 5 mins later after you copped they all over. BUT THERE JUST BE A REAL BAD GANG WAR.

Why are u being an asshole? you even type in ebonics...i bet your some white boy from lake forest who thinks he's gangsta. Do you watch the news? The Derrion Albert beating on the south side has the cops going wild out there thats all i was saying. I grew up on the south side and lived in the south loop until July and i moved to elmhurst, so quit hatin, and by the way, where i live in elmhurst is 10 minutes from the west side down 290, so i'm not as far as u think from the dope spot, i can get there and back in 30 mins. As far as the red tape baggies go, there is an infamous red tape spot on the west side that is more than likely the spot everyone is talking about when they mention red tape. I know for a fact a few people on this board go there.

You were right bro, this thread is good for nothing more than a laugh. :D

I'm so sick of this board. When i joined it i thought it was legit but obviously its a bunch of posers and i'm done with it. kick me off you loser moderators. fuckin no life havin bitches.

hey anyone need to know where to get dope in chicago? just to name few, THERE IS DOPE AT:

[Bugs Bunny & Elmer J. Fudd]
- RED TAPE
[Bonnie & Clyde]
[Siskel & Ebert]
[Wyle E. Coyote & Roadrunner]
[I Own A Mansion & Yacht]

theres just a few, u moderators will probably delete my account [nah, we like you], it doesn't matter i won't be coming back to this site.

People get so butt hurt on here its funny..

You callin crook a white boy lol please, goes to show what you know around here
dude is an puerto rican og from humboldt in his 30s..
Dude knows more about the chi dope scene then most everyone on this board combined, he's well respected and obviously felt you
Had your info twisted and corrected it..what's wrong withthat?

I mean you really think a kid getting killed is roseland has anything to do with increased
Police patrol 15miles away on the westside, or maybe its the 2drivebys I've read about with 1innocent female bystander shot that's right down the block from redtapes?

You have been on this site for what 2weeks..common man relax and show some respect.
.the dude isn't tryin to be an asshole he's tryin to correct you, and prevent you from posting more erroneous information

Lol and I was trying to be nice..let me first>ay this isn't a heroin site, its really a ecstasy harm reduction site

Second call me what you want but there's people on this site that can vouch for me, I'm as real as they come.

Third you've obviously haven't ventured outside this thread and its a shame...the people of this board treat each other like family..its not your typical "drug forum" there's hundereds if not thousands
Of people on this board with more posts then me...that ranges from sports to politics to the social forum where I normally post.

I love the fact your so mad and I didn't even geta "cool story bro" on you..

I love the fact your so mad and I didn't even geta "cool story bro" on you..

lol, this thread gets better and better each and everyday :D

btw

thanks tabola, dont need no leo seein that shit

And he thinks I'm bad..he's never met guido or rico or GM lol

Oh and to answer your question red..

Newfag is just bl slang for "noob"..or someone who is new to the site.

You.

iam on the next plane to chi since i got me some corners to goto now

hahaha, this fuckin thread... i don't know whether to love it or hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.