Chicago heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I chip chopped that to make it a little less interesting.

I don't live in Chi but drive there every so often to score for my friends and I. I get em individually wrapped tenths. Little foil packages we call "tinnies." It's light brown-white powder--some great dope, although I'm sure the tinny method of packaging dope doesn't all come from the same source. But where I get my tinnies, the dope is usually flame. =D
What do tinnes or a bag cost and how much powder is in one tinne? In STL the sell it in #4 capsules (called buttons) for [edit -@E]. They barely fill the cap, so when u dump it comes out to less than a 1/8th tspoon. They use dorm or sleepinal to cut it with but most cut it too much and nothing but crap.

U can get a half-a-g of raw for [edit] and a full g for [edit]. It over-priced bs.

Last edited by a moderator:
No big. :)
What do tinnes or a bag cost and how much powder is in one tinne? In STL the sell it in #4 capsules (called buttons) for [X]. They barely fill the cap, so when u dump it comes out to less than a 1/8th tspoon. They use dorm or sleepinal to cut it with but most cut it too much and nothing but crap.

U can get a half-a-g of raw for [X] and a full g for [X]. It over-priced bs.
We don't discuss prices here. We have one place on BL to discuss American Prices and that is here.
Anyone copped in DC?

Yes people have copped in DC. Please don't use this thread to source or find a place to score. thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its funny when people start a post with "now I'm not tryin to source or break any rules but..."

now iam not tring to get a source but chinky you ever thought bout dropping the CH from your user name and adding a ST instead. we could call you stinky from now on.

No big. :)

We don't discuss prices here. We have one place on BL to discuss American Prices and that is here.

My bad D... I am new to this forum... didn't know there was a dedicated mb 4 it... thx 4 the link bro.
wink.gif

Yes people have copped in DC. Please don't use this thread to source or find a place to score. thank you.

again, my bad regarding the DC remark, I should have elaborated more in that message. I used to live in DC 4 a few yrs. and was trying to intro myself and get to know y'all a littl bettr...
23.gif

As far as scoring, I'm not stupid... trying to score from the net is askin 4 trouble. I am sure there r certain orgs monitoring this site all the time. Not 2 mention its against the rules...
eyesclosed.gif

4 the most part, my convos irl rarely involve the discussion of my alter-life, so having a place to chat and share with others alike is a real treat 4 me.

ltr
cool.gif

Last edited:
ok, so finally copped...thanks for the tips to anyone who offered advice....got these tinnies w/red tape. I know the shit is cut down, but how many doses would you think you would get off one tinnie?

^^^Just try a little bit first to test the purity and go from there. So did you end up approaching the groups of people on the corners who made you nervous which you talked about before?

Yeah, I just manned up to do it, and just said "What's up man?" to a couple people, and the second person just straight up said "blows"....definitely diff experience cuz i've never had to do it like this...but most of these guys are just trying to get paid. I was kinda worried though I would get tar, I guess that's kinda a toss up in Chi, or is one more prevalent then powder?

Left this out, but when we went to exchange he asked "you aren't a cop are you?, I laughed and said "hell no", but still surprised he asked because I doubt a cop would be like "Yes I am", thought that was funny though.

That is funny... curious, did others offer to serve u once they figured u were cool?

I'd b careful if u haven't tried it b4. Peace, Bro.
23.gif

Yeah, I just manned up to do it, and just said "What's up man?" to a couple people, and the second person just straight up said "blows"....definitely diff experience cuz i've never had to do it like this...but most of these guys are just trying to get paid. I was kinda worried though I would get tar, I guess that's kinda a toss up in Chi, or is one more prevalent then powder?

You won't find tar on the corners..at least I don't know a tip that has it… you would have to find A mexican connect and they don't too often pitch on the corner..

And dose wise why not tell us your tolerance first? we cant be making suggesttions on how much you should do b/c well we have no idea how much you normally do..

By you askin that I wonder have you ever done dope before? if so then why are you asking how much to do, i mean you should have an idea if your familier with the drug.

and if you havent done it before... why do you want to use dope? i really hope you didnt come across this site and thought doing dope was cool b/c i wouldnt recommend it to anyone.

Last edited:
ok, so finally copped...thanks for the tips to anyone who offered advice....got these tinnies w/red tape. I know the shit is cut down, but how many doses would you think you would get off one tinnie?

We need to know how much is actually in the tinnies and then we need to know your tolerance. Is there enough in the tins for, let's say, a nice sized rail? Or is it a very small amount?

stop calling them tinnies thats not chicago slang..they are foils.

and most bags have .1 in them regardless in what it comes in because you go by price when dealing on the streets.

stop calling them tinnies thats not chicago slang..they are foils.

I'm not from Chicago. It's my slang, beeotch!
And yes, most TINNIES contain .1 to .2, but the TINNIES may have been cut several times before reaching the consumer.

so in the foil looked like a good size rail...that seemed like a ton to me cuz I thought foils were single doses.

So yes I've done dope before, but it was hard to get ahold of while vikes and OC's were easy to get a hold of, but now that I live in Chicago I can now get what I would prefer to have and not have to pay a shit-ton of money for something that gets me half the high.

Kinda odd though, because couldn't find pills when I first moved up here, but now wouldn't want to anyway, these foils are way cheaper than any OC would be.

as far as tolerance goes before chicago, smallest amounts could get would be .5 or a whole gram. when I first did it I measured out .10mg and split it into quarters...each quarter would have me nodding off (first time though bunch of puking). That stuff back when I first started doin it then was more brown/tan tint, this stuff I got down now seem more of gray color.

^^Another reason I asked about dosing is I don't have scales any more either, so curious how people eyeballed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.