Chicago heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to check in as it has been awhile.

I'm 5 months clean off the blows now, guys :) Ironically, I'm getting clean in a recovery home around the corner where I was doing my business and with a girl I used to buy from, but it was the best decision I made. If you really want to get clean, you really can do it anywhere.

damn chinky sure talks the talk but it figures he's a "fridays" only chipper. Nothing wrong wit that, just saying, you sure speak otherwise.

Yea yea I'm a newfag to most of you when it comes to doin dope..but I've been in the game for years ..oc just got too expensive..

I'm kind of proud to not see my habit grow..I don't bang my dope only sniff..so that helps I'm sure...I'm not trying to be a junkie dependent on dope
Not that that's wrong just not me..I'm a weed head who like opiates not a dope fiend

And kc I'm glad to see you back and your doin well..I missed ya

there is no chippers, took me three years but the needle got to me and down i went, and wtf does newfag mean

what do you mean there is no chippers..like no one can use once a weekend every other week and stay on it like that?

and to answer your question..if you know what noob means (kinda obvious)...noob evolved into newfag

bascially people who are new to a particular thing and are really clueless about said thing.

lol i wasnt calling myself a "homo"fag

newfag_detector.png
In your honor chinky, for all the noobs

do i gotta commit you to oak forest cause you talkin to yourself?

i dont like to go down there and grab those reds really even if i know they are really good. i got a case pending so i dont like riding into the deephood in my car

Please dude, no oak forest. Palos Hospital is like a country club, I could do a month in there, and the meds they give are oh so good. I honestly drive down as a last resort, when my guy out here ain't answering.

Last edited:
yeah my bad...guess following rules was never really a strong suit of mine. :\

just really weird being in a new town..i <3 chicago but for sure are missing my old pals, both sober and not.

chinky, i got no problem with the 'hood..i learned how to take care of myself in all sorts of messed up situations. i agree its all about getting the first phone number but i gotta start somewhere, ya know?

again, my apologies for disrespecting the rules here.

peace.

Fungus--I'm kinda in the same boat as you man, nice city though. How's everything working out for you? I was gonna PM, but I guess you need a certain amt of posts to PM.

Without getting too specific and breaking any rules, NW suburbs sucks for this, eh? Or am in the only person noticing that?

anyone taking an east coast trip feel like picking me up from NOLA on the way? ha

Just in the past few days I've moved onto the needle habit. It wasn't the first time I'd banged but it was the first time I'd really gotten the RUSH where I was like holy FUCK this is why people do that in the first place. So for the past few days I've pretty much but baging a few times a day howere, I've noticed that nothing has even compared to that first rush I got, like I have'e even gotten high. I'm wondering if it has to do with the quality of dope I got the first time I banged, or thats just the way things go. Either way, I within the next few days I got an appointment with a suboxone doctor who's going to get my a new script so I figure I'd go nuts the next few days and bang my brains out. and then just a month or so BUPE break. But it's weird how quick the fascionation with needle develops, like seriously. But anyone else like start not getting high at all after using the needle a few times? Such a fucking reckless lifestyle...

I kinda suck at hitting veins so my arms kinda look like dartboards now. Atleast it's getting chillier.out..

props chinky. I was once like you. Being 19 years old and having your life controlled by a powdered substance is a bit depressing.

Just thought I'd throw this out...I'm used to giving shots in my profession, but as I'm sure no one really needs to be reminded, clean the site every single time!! Not just your utensils, the site you are workin on. Sorry to lecture, we all have our vices (including myself), but we can be safe about 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.