The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Chicago Heroin v. No Touching of the Hair or Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Methadone technically doesn't "block" you from getting high, more-so just an over saturation. 60mgs for me was my saturation point where shooting dope on-top wouldn't do much. Now if you are half sipping 10-12mgs you will definitely be able to get high.

Yeah methadone starts to block other opiates at around 50mgs+ for most people.

Yeah when I was on methadone years ago I did try to use a few times and seemed about half the potency so did feel something but not a lot. GWEN that is some crazy stuff with your accident glad u r ok and yeah hope u still have your job when ready to go back to work... Finally my arm is basically healed from that miss but still my arm is messed up and really need to take a break but it's mentally too hard. My guy has had good quality and size been ok on most bags and finally getting a deal again only took a few months but he is always on point and delivers so can't be too picky...

Hey everyone, I'm new to this site and thread, although i've read it here and there through the years.. (usually when i'm trying to find a good spot to cop... although most of the times i didn't find my answer).. anyways i wanted to add to my experience on suboxone.. It kept me clean for 8 months over the past 5 years of this bullshit.. in other words it is the longest i've been clean in 5 years.. now i'm on methadone everyday, but still use everyday.. it's just ridiculous.. suboxone makes it impossible to get high for 24 hours and it worked cause during the beginning of the day when i felt more positive about being clean i would take it and even if the cravings persisted later in the day as they usually do, i couldn't get high even if i wanted to.. let me just say to you don't ever get on methadone.. maybe i shouldn't say that cause for everyone it is different... but for me the only benefit for staying on it is that it holds me longer and i don't have to spend every 6 hours trying to get high.. i believe methadone is definitely the most painless method of withdrawal.. but the clinics that give it out so easily are not in anyone's best interest unless you aren't ready to quit using.. anyways enough about that.. this is just my experience.. lately i been getting the black spades with staples.. they are good but a pain in the ass to draw up.. the bags are fat though and last much longer.. just wish they would have less cut in in.. still 1 bag draws up pretty dark.. I'm use to doing three of whatever else.. these i'm good with 1-one in a half..... i heard something about other stuff, just afraid to shop around and get some crap.. i really just wish i could find someone who would sell me grams.. but whatever take care y'all
I had some of those black spade bags a while back when my guy was out. They were huge. They were in the big bags and they were pretty full but there was a ton of cut. I'd say there was probably the same amount of dope in them as a regular bag but a ton of cut! I guess its a way to make them look big as hell. I'm with you, I wish they would have had less cut. I tried snorting 4 and it was the amount of powder that would be in a regular bags. I remember coughing my ass off all night. It totally triggered a bad ass case of asthma for me. I'm glad I never saw those again.

really questioning how much longer i could go on like this everytime i get off the bus i get a knot in my stomach because i am worried about getting picked up by the police even if u have no dope they still find a way to take u to jail im beginning to think its not worth it gonna have to kick. some areas i dont go in because the cops know me by my first name and love giving me a hard time. i got a bunch of subutex but its just so hard to break this cycle of getting up in the mourning going to the westside getting dope feeling better i know its just a matter of time before i go to jail on top of everything in chicago its getting cold so being sick is 3 times as worse gonna have to except kicking the habit 2 bag snorting but still enough to make u miserable any tips on getting started

^^^

2 bags sniffed? Come on, man. No offense but... you're not going to get much sympathy here complaining about kicking a habit like that. That's like a little cold with sniffles. I wouldn't even recommend subutex for a habit like that.

i disagree.. there many factors not mentioned .. and you know hes only using 2 bags cause he don't have enough money for more. there's the mental part too.. and if he's been using for yrs just aint gonna mater still gonna suck.

^^^

2 bags sniffed? Come on, man. No offense but... you're not going to get much sympathy here complaining about kicking a habit like that. That's like a little cold with sniffles. I wouldn't even recommend subutex for a habit like that.

Does sound like dick sizing...if he/she says it sucks then it sucks.

Just my .02

I tried those black spades today. They are Huuuuuuge. Looks like a dub. Mits funny though because I also picked up a jab today of tiny little sawbuck and the both pack the same punch

is a dose of 225mg a decent dosage for someone with a medium tolerance, its been 24hrs since suboxone, while i am nodding hardcore it is deff missing its magic very little euphoria just a hell of alot of nodding and i kinda dislike this, i really enjoy the rush but it aint there unless i wait 2 or 3 days without sub but can never make it that long. my dope recetnly has been white powder but when hti with water turns into a lite brown and does not dissolve all the way i feel not to good about what i have been getting lately anyone else?

I tried those black spades today. They are Huuuuuuge. Looks like a dub. Mits funny though because I also picked up a jab today of tiny little sawbuck and the both pack the same punch
Id take the sawbucks all day then.. the less powder the better. We all know they like to throw a fucking shitload of dormin on those bags on the westside so they can say "They fat ass dubs/sawbucks".. Size doesn't mean anything as we all know. I hardly would cop off the block cause theres just toooo much damn cut even if theres a decent amount of dope in the bag so that they are good bags, they still throw a ton of cut on em so theyre sooo fat.. fuck all that. Whenever I decide to take a day off done, it'll be through my phone connect, believe that. Fuck all that dormin

225 of methadone,thats way too much,if thats what you talkin bout,your gonna be fucked,u wont be able.to work on that,dont do it!

Nah. Was on way home from work on eisenhower. people on phones, speeding up. slamming on brakes sort of rush hour. i got mixed into a 4 car pile up. had some shoulder surgery all is cool again....

To MR. Scag just becuz ur a junkie scumbag that doesnt even try to be normal dont try and talk down to people that are right on the edge of kicking ive been snorting dope 5 plus years and ive learned the lesson the less you do the less pain later. the dope that i get all u need is two bags to get right u probably get some cut ass shit from the block and have to do 5 plus bags to feel it. fact of the matter is u wish u were in my place feeling good 30 hours in just got a full nights rest to bad u were most likely up fiending. o and thanks cicerogrinds for trying to explain the situation ur right on. some addicts like myself r sick of feeling pain so we come up wit rules to follow i always stick to mine u should come up wit some for urself.

To MR. Scag just becuz ur a junkie scumbag that doesnt even try to be normal dont try and talk down to people that are right on the edge of kicking ive been snorting dope 5 plus years and ive learned the lesson the less you do the less pain later. the dope that i get all u need is two bags to get right u probably get some cut ass shit from the block and have to do 5 plus bags to feel it. fact of the matter is u wish u were in my place feeling good 30 hours in just got a full nights rest to bad u were most likely up fiending. o and thanks cicerogrinds for trying to explain the situation ur right on. some addicts like myself r sick of feeling pain so we come up wit rules to follow i always stick to mine u should come up wit some for urself.
You sound like an emotional ass bitch. Get that shit outta here, nobody wants to hear that. Plus, if you're saying you only do 2 bags because you're so smart and only do 2 bags so that the withdrawls aren't severe/you won't feel pain, then why are you bitching about the withdrawls in your previous post? You aren't gonna feel pain because you kept your habit so low.. so what is there to bitch about? You seem like an attention whore.

^Chinky did you harvest your plants?
..i did and no i did not harvest early, i pulled them last saturdat after we had those few days of rain and before the next front came in..its somme decent bud forsure, definetly 15-20/gram shit and off the 2 plants i havent weight it all up but im thinking somewhere around 8-9 ounces maybe more honestly but deinetly not less..

Harvested early I'm sure.
i didnt harvest early, i wanted to harvest about 10-12days ago before the rain but he convinced me to let it go but i can admit i pulled a couple of the bottom branches off and let them dry so that was prolly a half oz+ that we have already let dry and able to smoke while the rest stayed on the tree for those extra 2 weeks or so..

but yeah i definetly have over a half pound off the 2 plants and more like 10-11ozs and prolly 12+ozs total between the little i gave away and smoked..its pretty fuckin dope...to bad my dope man doesnt make trades for weed :(

but i dont even know if i want to get back in it..as yall know ive been tapering crazy style for basically the last month//i thinki ive only been high 2-3 times this past month while just staying well the other days. ive been able to make ,2 of raw last 3days sometimes stratch to the morning of day 4 and ive just been pretty much doing that and the last couple days ive hadent had any serious WDs..its been almost 2days since i smoked my last little itty bitty line of some found dope( yes i was like searching my carpet and my desk and little crumbs and was suprised(sort of) by how much dope i found and i was about to sretch that into 2days of stayin well..its took me a month of tapering and like i said getting high like once a week maybe and now it sems ive turned the corner, im kinda anxious to see how i feel in the morning..i just went and bought loperamide just in case since im going on day 2 of no dope at all, not even 1 foil or line..

but i wont lie and say if i call my guy tomorrow and offer him up like a half ounce for a gram of raw or a jab, id easly do that trade lol but it feels goot not being sick..just shitty sleeping and restless legs but no chills or sweats or puking and the worst stuff

You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.. ha.

not much action for me lately...which is better than the opposite, in my world. i'd let to go out there and do some crazy shit, but i'm really better off without the drama.

So, a few questions for the CHI:

1. Anyone read that "article" in New City about the local h trade, written by a "junkie" that wrote similar article I remember reading about 4 years ago ? (man, how time flies..) i wanna hear opinions....yeah he seems to be for real, but some of that shit he wrote is just stupid, for real.

2. Bag reports - no bag ratings -TB

peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
last bags i think i triedi got from my dudelike a week ago and i think they where some fat <snip> bags from off <snip>..they where ok, im used to raw so it didnt do much but overall for a bag loff the street it was decent

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.