The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Chicago Heroin v. No Touching of the Hair or Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I missed in my arm and it is the worst pain... It's been since Friday and still super sore, red and very painful. About 2 years ago I missed in my foot and sane thing... Wish I could snort dope instead of shooting it. The sad life of a drug addict.

go get it checked out man. You most likely just need a strong round of anti-biotics.

Hi GwenCooper,

I cannot respond to your message until you delete some.

Thanks a lot,

SDGuy92101

Gwen has been in a HORRIBLE car accident. recovering nicely with norcos and dope at least until halloween. how is everyone? I can barely type....Hurts! Broke 8 bones....
love you all! we'll talk soon ok?
xoxoxo
Gwennie
shout out to all of my peeps in Chi Town and all Around Towns!

Speaking of shitty sawbucks... Check this out, I got a new, reliable guy by one block from where my new job is....

(how did I do it? a) shitty neighborhood + b)went to the gas station, bought a coke + c) went to alley behind +d) bought loose squares off of an old guy and asked him if he knew anything and abracadabra = DOPE!)

...and he's selling me nickles for dimes. Pisses me off but when it's necessary you gotta do it. Plus it's really good shit - aimed primarily for selling to black people. Has huge crush on me so always gives me an extra AND if i text him from my office he'll walk halfway to meet me. no waiting around no bullshit. pretty nice.

I've been in the hospital for car accident (8 broken bones) and didn't go through w/d due to massive amounts of dilaudid, norcos, morphine and whatever else they were giving me. Now am on dope courtesy of a friend who drove and picked up some for me too. Plus i had a jab at home anyway that I just bought cos I was just paid... but now gotta watch it cos i have no sick time because i'm so new. Oh well. i can deal. they can't legally fire me.
Man I tapered down to 2 mg of methadone and being on it for like the forth time it was still 2 weeks of hell. How is the methadone vs suboxone withdrawal??? Well just copped he said they r good and big but dubs he has been serving lately I was like r u serious these r just big sawbucks... Hoping stuff is good and bears on Sunday!!!!!

^ That's shitty you got in an accident. But it's good you got a job and a dope connect close by. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Thanks SM420.

Honestly I don't remember. I get up at 6am for work to leave at 7 so I can be there by 830am.

Was on my way home from work on the expressway - figure I left work around 415 or so, by now it's 530?. Approximately 5 miles from when I turn off onto a 4 lane highway exit that seems like an expressway but takes me home. I work approximately 35 miles from home. Can be anywhere from 45 mins to two hours in rush hour.

People were driving crazy. Speeding up going 50 and then SLAM brakes. over and over and over. So I tried to change lanes, there was a dude in my blind spot who honked at me so I swerved back into my lane and (allegedly - all according to a reconstruction by my uncle the cop based on how the car looked afterwards) hit the car braking back in my original lane on his rear passenger side with my front driver side. Then due to the force of impact, continued to smash the front end of my car into the median. Airbag went off. Whole shebang. Ended up facing median, perpindicular to road, like a right angle. They closed all 8 lanes of highway because 4 cars involved. Me & another guy went to hospital.

I literally do NOT remember anything before the crash or the paramedics ambulance fire department. Only a woman, a nurse, came to the door, opened it, told me not to move. Help was coming and could she call anyone. I live with my mother so i had her call my mother and i guess i was screaming, crying "my mother's gonna kill me! I just got this job i can't lose it! I can't afford another car! What am I going to do? Don't let anyone steal my purse!" that sort of thing....

There was no dope on me at all but I definitely had some during the day. I was tired and screwed up. It was truly an accident. Ironic the insurance paid a hell of a lot more for the car than I believe it was worth. So I will be able to get another car. It's gonna take 6 - 8 weeks to seriously heal, but will probably go back to work in a sling for my clavicle on the 28th or so. Gotta get cleared by orthopedic surgeon. General Surgeon says things look good. Saw him today. He was the guy who got me in the ER.

Went and saw the car to get my stuff out and began to cry. Every single person who saw the car can NOT believe that a human being left that car alive. I didn't even bleed (externally or internally - the biggest concern, obviously). Am now on 7.5/325 norcos and a BL pal helped me out to score today. The pain is 4/5 out of 10 right now. It's been a whole week and when I get up in the morning sometimes I'm 9 or 10/10. the only cure right now according to the doctor is a sling for my one arm and pain pills. Literally. So there you have it....
xo Gwen

Yeah. Recover quick.

I'm curious, how did it happen?

Gwen the man upstairs must have bigger plans for you. As a side note last time I was in Chicago people drove like maniacs,and traffic was horendis. That's the good thing about Michigan when the economy tanked back in '08 a lot of people left.

So Gwen, you're the price of sawbucks for dimes?? What the fuck, why?? I thought you had a few different phone connects plus you know where to cop off the block so why on earth would you pay double?? Unless you meant something different when you said "...and he's selling me nickles for dimes."..

Shit, even if it is super convenient, its definitely not worth DOUBLE the price.. What;s up with that girl?

Sorry to hear about the accident, that sucks.. do you think you're gonna get sued in civil court? Sounds like a big accident and with 3 other drivers, the odds are SOMEONE will sue.. Insurance only covers so much of the medical bills (depends on the insurance you have, hopefully it is over 10k per driver for medical expenses because even one driver going to the hospital will usually exceed that (espeically if transported by ambulance) and then you have to worry about pain and suffering, negligence, missed wages, etc.

According to the police report does it make it seem as though you're at fault? Did they do a blood test in the hospital for narcotics (probably not since nobody was killed), and did you receive any citations? Good luck with the whole thing, I rear ended someone a few months ago (first accident ever) and they were an older couple so one went to the hospital due to "chest pains" (they weren't injured) and we were deathly afraid a lawsuit was coming.. but when I went to court for the citation, they didn't show up (which most likely means they haven't retained a lawyer to sue me because a lawyer would absolutely want to get on record that I was negligent and make sure I have the ticket on my record as a form of evidence in a civil suit.. since the person didn't show up and neither did the police, it was dismissed and we really don't have much to worry about in terms of a lawsuit, but it was a stressful month so if you're worried about a lawsuit I feel your pain).. If you received a ticket, you really should hire a lawyer and try to get it dismissed because a lawsuit (especially if multiple drivers decide to sue you), it could absolutely ruin you financially.

Best of luck with everything, glad you're not seriously injured and I'm rooting for you that you don't get sued by one or more parties.

Just got the job, now am off the job with "illness" only bought from him three times or so. Tiny Bags. Look like Nicks. But they're chock full of brown vinegary goodness - strong! Now, I don't own a scale, but am pretty sure they are close to dimes if not already dimes (most dimes come up 1/3 of bag, right?) but in a pinch - it's good to be able to have a guy meet you 25 footsteps from your job, discreetly,

Two cars drove away. Two cars got tickets, I was one. Three cars have same insurance - of which me and the guy with the other ticket have.
I am already ruined financially, so I'm sure his lawyer pulled up my credit and was like - uh, we can't bleed a stone.

I'm told the cop isn't showing up. My uncle the cop called this cop who wrote me the ticket.... so here's hoping. Im not too worried just worried about keeping my job, as it is brand new and I am still on probationary period. Boss (head of department) who I report to says don't worry. HR bitch threatened to pretty much fire me daily when i WAS there - and now still. Boss says "ignore her" and I'll come back when I'm ready no hurry they want me well.

So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.
xo
Gwen
ps OpiateGuy thanks for scaring the shit outta me with that message.
So Gwen, you're the price of sawbucks for dimes?? What the fuck, why?? I thought you had a few different phone connects plus you know where to cop off the block so why on earth would you pay double?? Unless you meant something different when you said "...and he's selling me nickles for dimes."..

Shit, even if it is super convenient, its definitely not worth DOUBLE the price.. What;s up with that girl?

Sorry to hear about the accident, that sucks.. do you think you're gonna get sued in civil court? Sounds like a big accident and with 3 other drivers, the odds are SOMEONE will sue.. Insurance only covers so much of the medical bills (depends on the insurance you have, hopefully it is over 10k per driver for medical expenses because even one driver going to the hospital will usually exceed that (espeically if transported by ambulance) and then you have to worry about pain and suffering, negligence, missed wages, etc.

According to the police report does it make it seem as though you're at fault? Did they do a blood test in the hospital for narcotics (probably not since nobody was killed), and did you receive any citations? Good luck with the whole thing, I rear ended someone a few months ago (first accident ever) and they were an older couple so one went to the hospital due to "chest pains" (they weren't injured) and we were deathly afraid a lawsuit was coming.. but when I went to court for the citation, they didn't show up (which most likely means they haven't retained a lawyer to sue me because a lawyer would absolutely want to get on record that I was negligent and make sure I have the ticket on my record as a form of evidence in a civil suit.. since the person didn't show up and neither did the police, it was dismissed and we really don't have much to worry about in terms of a lawsuit, but it was a stressful month so if you're worried about a lawsuit I feel your pain).. If you received a ticket, you really should hire a lawyer and try to get it dismissed because a lawsuit (especially if multiple drivers decide to sue you), it could absolutely ruin you financially.

Best of luck with everything, glad you're not seriously injured and I'm rooting for you that you don't get sued by one or more parties.

Last edited:
You need to be careful about what you say because there are times when subs will definitely not work. For me it takes a min of two to three days for subs to work properly. I've taken subs and made WD worse and taken subs where it barely helps. A lot depends on use, history, amounts, ROA. Be careful with those nasty subs! I feel like its fifty fifty chance I'll get PWD or relief.
thats cause your doing it all wrong. subs shuld be taken only when you cant stand the WDs anymorE and need to take it them, not bc you didnt take anything today so fuck it youll just pop anoher pill..not the best way to use them, and really youre wasting it cause the half life is so long.
Gwen has been in a HORRIBLE car accident. recovering nicely with norcos and dope at least until halloween. how is everyone? I can barely type....Hurts! Broke 8 bones....
love you all! we'll talk soon ok?
xoxoxo
Gwennie
shout out to all of my peeps in Chi Town and all Around Towns!

holy shit!! how did the accident occur cause to break that many bones it must have been real bad, i hope you didnt nod out while driving

tonite went and picked up a buddy (lilC) and we both got high as fuck and its beena super dope night. i was kinda broke and only had 20bucks but since i drove he paid for it all and i traded him some addy IRs, about an 8th of homegrown dank and a xanax bar..so i fell like a fair trade all around and it was a cool night of nodds lol..so much so that im posting now after waking up from my nod..time to go back to bed

Been doing really well on methadone maintenece, however, tonight I decided to try out some dope while on maintenance (70mg/day).. I had skipped todays dose by only taking about 10-15mg 12-13 hours ago.. then right now I just snorted 2 blows. I definitely feel good off it and I don't think its being blocked. I'm gonna do these last 4 blows and see if I get real high/nod and if I don't I'll know the done is doing its job. I was just curious because people say such a variety of things regarding getting high while on methadone (A.)After XX number of mg you can't get high anymore...B.)People still get high on xxx number of mgs, therefore it doesn't block, it just raises tolerance. C.)You have to take 5-7 completely off methadone before it'll work again.. Well, for me at least, if i take a small dose in the morning, I can still snort heroin (good phone connect quality chi powder) and still get high.. Like I said, 2 blows down.. 4 to go.. we'll see just how high I'm able to get in the coming half hour.

Hopefully I'll be joining the chicago team nod tonight.. I'll report back.

Good luck man,if you dont have too much done in ya,u should get good n high,so well talk to u later!

Methadone technically doesn't "block" you from getting high, more-so just an over saturation. 60mgs for me was my saturation point where shooting dope on-top wouldn't do much. Now if you are half sipping 10-12mgs you will definitely be able to get high.

Opiate guy the nurse don't watch you dose or you got take homes? The clinic I went to after 90 days of compliance you only had to go 3 days a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.