• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

Tristan, WOA is a Viking force of nature!! Lol! You got sum...? ...good for you.
I was waiting for a buddy to come through with my ordered jabs...never happened. No dope since Saturday night. Fucking pissed me off because, I had to jump on the sub..
I'm the nicest guy(my mommy tells me!) But there's a fucking limit to everything. Like how long can you keep telling someone "I'll hit you up" on and on. Fuck, I could have went myself but no, I fucking put 200 bones into play (under the premise of the dude going straight there.)and don't want to put more $ out there. So what's gonna happen is, I'll get my stuff after my brain is saturated with the sub and waste half of my shit! Thanks!!!
JJ, as soon as that dude closed the thread, I went into "sober living " and told them that all the junkies should just start posting in there, since they closed the "Chicago dope thread" costed me an infraction but it was worth it.
Anyway, thanks for reading this this rant. I'm fucking PISSED.
What kind of a charge, man?
Be good folks.
Later.

My friend (my ex boyfriend) just dropped off some dope here where I work. I just did that shot. I should've felt it more than I did, its been more than 30 hours since I sublingualed some suboxone. Idk how much sub I did... I guess maybe 8mg total. My guess is its still blocking. Man, I need to finagle another shot for tonight. Sucks being broke. My paycheck Friday will be tiny.

Ohhh, what a life Im living. I wish I was nodding out right now. I don't think he's gonna wanna spare another shot EVEN THOUGH he got hooked up on a gram (its more than). We'll see. Long as he thinks its not a waste sharing (sub blockage) there's a decent chance. Now I want some crack!! Lol.

I'm blasting an enormous monument at work at the moment. Not paying much attention.... Adiós! Where my junctional funkies at!?

HA not very functional atm. I'm on break at work. I ran out of Kratom last week and have been nickle and diming here and there. Got kind of burned a couple of days ago by someone who has never fucked me over before and so I'm really pissed about it since he made me look like a jackass to a friend. My paycheck this week is going to suck ass too. Dope is so much cheaper than even Kratom so guess what my choice is!

Done working... my friend texted and wants my company. You know what that means;) I gets a big ol shot of heroin! Oh man I can't wait. Shit is awesome. Then I got that other shot waiting for me at home for tomorrow. *drools*. Then I just gotta secure something for Friday, good thing I'm getting paid... heading down to Rockford Friday morning FUCK YEAH. Any of ya'll getting this purple/greyish black shit? I'm loving it. Its lightened up a little bit but quality remains top notch.

Next mission: get me some weed.

Tristan, WOA is a Viking force of nature!! Lol! You got sum...? ...good for you.
I was waiting for a buddy to come through with my ordered jabs...never happened. No dope since Saturday night. Fucking pissed me off because, I had to jump on the sub..
I'm the nicest guy(my mommy tells me!) But there's a fucking limit to everything. Like how long can you keep telling someone "I'll hit you up" on and on. Fuck, I could have went myself but no, I fucking put 200 bones into play (under the premise of the dude going straight there.)and don't want to put more $ out there. So what's gonna happen is, I'll get my stuff after my brain is saturated with the sub and waste half of my shit! Thanks!!!
JJ, as soon as that dude closed the thread, I went into "sober living " and told them that all the junkies should just start posting in there, since they closed the "Chicago thread" costed me an infraction but it was worth it.
Anyway, thanks for reading this this rant. I'm fucking PISSED.
What kind of a charge, man?
Be good folks.
Later.
Laughing my ass off lol, it sounds like it was worth the infraction #boss #nofucksgiven lol.

Last edited:
Jjanes Crack isn't similar to dope at all. You get a good rush after hitting the pipe but it's the total opposite of dope. But after hitting the pipe, I find myself sitting around waiting for the next hit. I like smoking crack but I'd pick h over it any day!! Crack makes me paranoid as shit and if I'm with people I don't know real well I am super quiet and uncomfortable. If I'm with people I am comfortable with I just talk and talk and I won't shut up. Dammit talking about it makes me want to smoke some. Right now I'm out of H still but I have a 100 mcg fentanyl patch that im chewing on. After thats gone I'll either get more h or take a sub! It's a Damn cycle

Last edited:
Yeah, I just don't understand crack addiction. Especially from a financial stand point. How could you go $500+ dollars in a night. If I spent that on D I'd be high for a month. Took a ride down last night late. My boy switched up his bags and they are pretty good. Great quality, and a lil on the smaller side. Only took one to get off E. Back to the blue superman's with black logo. He had me waiting for a while tho, and in a new spot which I wasn't familiar with. When dude hopped out of the car and came up to me he tries to hand me less than half my order!! I'm like uhhhhh bro u got the wrong customer(cause the street had 3-4 other cars waiting) and I was delighted to see he corrected his mistake and threw me two extra for the troubles. Damn, I get nervous when there more than a couple people waiting. I couldn't imagine standing in that line!!! Hope all is well BL fam. Stay safe. Oh, had a quick question for everybody... When you are properly high, do you guys try and fight the sleep or eventually just call it a night and pass out? I alot of times find myself fighting and not going to actual sleep( I don't consider nodding actual sleep) for a couple days in a row when I'm using steady.

Yeah JJ, what Eastwood said. It's a rush like no other. They call them bell ringers cause you literally feel like you have seashells on your ears. And you have this intense paranoid fear come over you. You get to love that fear. It affects everybody differently. I used to smoke with this guy and he used to keep looking into electrical outlets, another used to cough that sounded like a dog barking, another used flinch when I used to flick the lighter and kept telling me to stop it. You instantly want another hit. Horrible shit. I wish I could get a fraction of $ I spent on it. ...and a fraction of sanity and time I spent on that shit.
WOA, care to take this? Lol!
I wonder if this "monumental" drug bust will have any influence on the dope influx at the spots?
Probably not.
Still haven't heard shit from "my buddy" that has my $200.00.
Now I'm getting super pissed. Enough to start thinking about what to do.
Fuck it. I'm not gonna say shit else before I incriminate myself.
Later folks.
Peace.
Oh, me? I get super quiet on crack.
I'm over that rock-ranching on the floor. Lol!
MeBeingMe, you must of posted while I was typing. I sometimes stay up for as long as three days without sleep. Or used to when I used to catch a proper nod. (Now my tolerance won't let me)Sometimes fighting sleep would lead to sleepwalking. I did some weird shit one time.

Last edited:
Ha! And that's that. And that must have sucked, JJ. I remember (barely) I was eating k pins like they were m&ms went grocery shopping with my girl, didn't really feel anything out of the ordinary, just a little dizzy. Then jumped on the blue line to go score. I left the rosemont train station at about 7:00 pm and must have walked all the way down Cicero into lincolnwood. ...as the sun was coming up. Pretty long fucking walk. I must have eaten dirt a few times too cause I had bruises and cuts everywhere. Remember maybe 20 mins. in total.
Eh, at least I didn't have blood on my hands. That's a whole diff. case scenario. Alcohol...horrible shit.

I've seen pretty long and fat lines, Mori. What, are you using the school computer? Just messing with you. Long time no see, how've you been?! :)

I was a carpet crawler big time LOL! I had white linoleum too; bad combination. I thought everything was a rock. Let me tell you, smoking candle wax or grains of food? *BARF* My ex was a window and door checker. He would jiggle every doorknob and window lock hundreds of times which would drive me absolutely insane. Crack is just not worth it for the 2 minute high. I have a love/hate relationship with it for sure.

Hey so two nights ago missed my vein in my arm, I pulled the syringe back and there was blood so I shot it in. But it felt wrong so at the end I pulled back again and no blood. I must of gone through the vein. My arm is so swollen and seems to have fluid in it. It's sore and unsightly.. should I be alarmed or seek medical attention. Not trying to look like requiem for a dream with one arm over here.. -.-

Mori, I've missed before too. The soreness and the swelling/bruise goes away in a few days. You might have blown a vein. From my studies on the subject, is when that happens, you have to keep rubbing your arm under hot running water and keep massaging it. "Unsightly"? That's subjective. How unsightly? In two days you should be seeing a little yellow in the bruise. If the pain persists, go to emergency. Not sure how old you are but if you are under 18, you might have to tell your parents. Just wait and see. Don't wait too long. Not worth getting an infection that can cost you your arm. That shit is real. Pm phantom.
ChiRaquian, Goodtimes, I consider a friend of mine and have not been able to get a hold of him for a few days.
Maybe I'll call him as soon as I get done posting.
Stay up and out. Lol
Peace folks.
Update: Shit goes straight to voicemail.

I too have had my share of misses... Listen to itchy: keep an eye on it, maybe try a heat compress, take an anti-inflammatory, and if pain doesn't lessen over time go to an urgent care or ER. I've had to go into an urgent care for IV related complications once (absess a couple years ago from IV crack) and was glad I did. The medical team is just there to treat you, cannot hold you there, will not turn you in... Etc. I got my antibiotics, they wanted me overnight.... I said NOPE and was outta there.

Anyway, I'm experiencing mild w/ds. I did WAY more H yesterday than usual upwards of gram. From A dub to a gram and my body is pissed and confused. I had a super small shot this morning, equivalent to no shot, tbh... I've got one more hour at work and got paid JUST enough to pick up a half g (Rockford connect is always more than that). Waiting on my buddy to get some cash, to say the word and I'm OUT of here. Fuck, I gotta get off soon... Next week? Once my friend gets this job. Looking at Monday or Wednesday. I'm only looking at a day and a half of wds cuz I got strips. I'm a pussy;)

Can't wait to get that big fat bag of H in mi mano!!

Word, thanks itchy... I didn't really post a lot when I started on here but God knows I've been reading these posts for a long time and it's good to see that some of you guys who have been posting on here are still around. Being sober (from dope) is a fucking struggle but I guess I was too fucking reckless all the times I'd relapse and go so hard I'd end up at rush or even worse lakeshore detox off of marine. What I'm saying is props to ya'll for keeping that balance, I know how real the struggle is and got respect for everyone on these threads. Like someone else is was saying I feel like ya'll and other addicts are the only ones I can relate to most the time. ??

What antibiotics I have a ton of meds from over the years that I have no used.. perhaps I can just take something I already have. The vein itself is literally black and blue along the entire vein.. it hurts to even bend my arm.. its legit swollen and looks like there is fluid in there.. ugh I look like I have one fat arm.. how cute :(

I too have had my share of misses... Listen to itchy: keep an eye on it, maybe try a heat compress, take an anti-inflammatory, and if pain doesn't lessen over time go to an urgent care or ER. I've had to go into an urgent care for IV related complications once (absess a couple years ago from IV crack) and was glad I did. The medical team is just there to treat you, cannot hold you there, will not turn you in... Etc. I got my antibiotics, they wanted me overnight.... I said NOPE and was outta there.

Anyway, I'm experiencing mild w/ds. I did WAY more H yesterday than usual upwards of gram. From A dub to a gram and my body is pissed and confused. I had a super small shot this morning, equivalent to no shot, tbh... I've got one more hour at work and got paid JUST enough to pick up a half g (Rockford connect is always more than that). Waiting on my buddy to get some cash, to say the word and I'm OUT of here. Fuck, I gotta get off soon... Next week? Once my friend gets this job. Looking at Monday or Wednesday. I'm only looking at a day and a half of wds cuz I got strips. I'm a pussy;)

Can't wait to get that big fat bag of H in mi mano!!

Mori, antibiotics have a shelf life of about a year. Just saying. If it gets even slightly worse, I'd go see somebody.
Take care of yourself.

well some are from this year.. hah I would rather not go to the hospital and explain I've been IV using -.- trying to avoid that, help a broad out here haha