• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

Yeah, it sneaks up on you quick.
I would love for a jab to last me a week. I vaguely remember when I used to get like five bags and I would be a happy camper! ...for like three days! Yeah, the good old days when a bag used to make me nod! Lol!
Not no mo.

Ha. I remember the days when I could break a tiny chunk off a dub and make that dub last for a week. Now it's like triple that. :X

Half a g of raw. I got ripped off last week for a g and the dude gave me a bag of actual
rocks from the ground! So that was my last straw. I've considered driving up north and coping but I'm a 30 year old white girl so not the safest.

Girl....been there, done that! When my old connect got busted, the dude serving for him sold me a 2 gram bag of gravel. Then, as I'm furiously texting my dude asking him why the fuck he'd rip me off after I pretty much financed the last 8 years of his life, I hear his name on the radio as part of a huge heroin bust the night before. To say that I was constantly checking my windows thinking the cops would close in at any time was an understatement. I thought for sure his cell was in the evidence room complete with all my texts. Thankfully he gave dude his phone before he got busted so a bag of gravel was all I was out LOL.

itchy, my past basically caught up to me and i caught 3 felony cases.

Damn dude. Stay strong...my brother just got out of Western after doing 10 years and he is majorly fucked up from it. He's trying so hard to stay straight but I think he's almost at the point where he feels safer in prison. He is addicted to the crime more than he's addicted to freedom if that makes any sense.

Yeah Rockford would be legit if they got the same quality you can get from the city, the city is just SO overrun with cops its downright nervewracking...especially as all others have stated if you look out of place like being white or looking any bit suburban in the wrong parts..its not the people or the neighborhoods I worry about whatsoever, the dealers don't want anything to happen to you and its in their best interest that you come out safe, satisfied, and happy..its just the damn federales that REALLY want to notice you! Is it pretty easy to score in Rockford or do you have to know someone? Equivalent price scale?

PS: Rocks!? Really WTF is the world coming to!?!? I couldn't imagine the level of pissed I would be after an incident like that..Sorry to hear that

Haha you are lucky you didn't get caught up. A bag of gravel is still bullshit though!! Not fuckin with the dude who ripped me off anymore. He tried to tell me the other guy ripped him off and that he didn't look in the bag. Yeah right! What kind of middleman doesn't pinch off the bag. He was in such a hurry he handed me the bag out the window and sped off! So yeah I'm pretty sure he put the gravel in the bag. Today I got some through a new connect. I Usually get brownish colored shit but this was white. It was awesome. Hopefully it will last me a few days!

The only other time I got ripped off was when my best friend was picking up a G for me while she was scoring. She was taking longer than usual and I just happened to look at the mugshots for our county. They list arrests as they happen. And sure enough there she was! So I didn't really get ripped off. She just got caught up with it. As a girl, you would think she would have found a place to stash it where it wouldn't be found!! She was an RN and got a case for getting caught with that shit while waiting for another case to be settled for stealing dilaudid from the hospital. Thought she would be smart enough to stash it.

Wow what a shitshow with your story of the RN friend..I guess it was better she handled your dirty work that day, eh?! How odd you happened to be looking at mugshots as she was scoring! Yeah if I were a chick I would be storing it you know where! Shoot even in the bra would not be a bad stash, until they pull out the woman cop if they have reasonable suspicion or PC...Glad to hear you got something worth an ounce of your time! Was it raw that was white?

Yeah Rockford would be legit if they got the same quality you can get from the city, the city is just SO overrun with cops its downright nervewracking...especially as all others have stated if you look out of place like being white or looking any bit suburban in the wrong parts..its not the people or the neighborhoods I worry about whatsoever, the dealers don't want anything to happen to you and its in their best interest that you come out safe, satisfied, and happy..its just the damn federales that REALLY want to notice you! Is it pretty easy to score in Rockford or do you have to know someone? Equivalent price scale?

PS: Rocks!? Really WTF is the world coming to!?!? I couldn't imagine the level of pissed I would be after an incident like that..Sorry to hear that

Ha I was too dope sick to do anything about it at that point. Thankfully I had some Kratom to hold me until I found someone else. I know someone in R-town but if you go to the right spots, it's like the city. You just have to be careful because of all the overdoses lately. The best bet is to find a hooker and they are PLENTIFUL out there. How far are you from there? I'm in the western suburbs as well.

Is it pretty easy to score in Rockford or do you have to know someone? Equivalent price scale?

The crap I got from Chi last weekend SUCKED. It's that baby powder gray shit that you have to hit 4 times to get anything decent. I like where I go because he only deals with a couple of people. Even though I am on my guard, I feel totally confident with him because the only other people he deals with aren't junkies, just weekenders. LOL

The only other time I got ripped off was when my best friend was picking up a G for me while she was scoring. She was taking longer than usual and I just happened to look at the mugshots for our county. They list arrests as they happen. And sure enough there she was! So I didn't really get ripped off. She just got caught up with it. As a girl, you would think she would have found a place to stash it where it wouldn't be found!! She was an RN and got a case for getting caught with that shit while waiting for another case to be settled for stealing dilaudid from the hospital. Thought she would be smart enough to stash it.

I am crass and stash it where the sun doesn't shine and I'm not talking about my cooter either. LOL. I can't tell you how many arrests I've avoided. No one thinks to look up the ass of a female. The #1 place I've always been searched is my bra and the front of my crotch. And it seems males are the ones to get the anal searches right off the bat.

HA oh god. Well read all of them and reply in one. I always forget half the shit I want to say after I send a huge message. :)

Haha sucks for me I have to wait 180mins. btw every message!

So, I guess a new baby is on the way! They're at the hospital now (my message will explain). You need to start a posting spree. You could probably get to 50 in no time. :)

Man ive been getting some decent shit. A little less visually appealing but gets the job DONE! Plus, been getring hooked uo w 2mg clonaz a bit lately, for free! Its niiiiiice.

Shitty when the dope is gone though and I,gotta get back on sub.

Oh, county is gonna fund a sub IOP pregram for 30 days til I switch hmos...if I choose to continue with it.

Idk, I dont really wanna raise my sub tolerance to what they typically give out. Plus, id have to quit the herb! Ahhhh.

Love ya'll. Still no power over here. Im in candlelight. ;)

Damn! You bang the hard? How is that even possible? I have gotten into a bad run with hard lately. Blew through WAY too much money a couple of months ago. The sad part is how fast it goes. I think I managed to blow $300 in about an hour and a half for two minutes of being high. I really really really hate hard with a passion.

I bought more! Enough to last !e through tomorrow. Then what, will I stop awhile? I can't see!m to. Sucks, cuz I hate that I'm letting people down, even though they don't necessarily know I'm using-but still.

It's like lying by omission when people are congratulating me on my progress or telling me they were inspired by my story (I wrote a tidbit for our ministry newsletter of 'my story' bcuz my Pastor requested it).

Anyway, been meeting some cool 'non using' ppl lately I've been hanging with (pot smokers, though... Of course). Also have reconnected with some great long time friends. Overall things have been good... Minus my HORRIBLE relationship. Uuugggh.
Popos are out in full force lately here in the Janesville/Beloit area.

Got pulled over last night, was scary. I was the passenger, friend was supposedly speeding (he is gonna fight it. I'm sure he was, though). I had 3 dubs, a sock full of my paraphernalia-needles and such, a vial of unprescribed pills, my hitterbox, and alcohol in my purse. We had both drank a minimal amount, but .. Enough that we may have not passed a breathalyzer.

Enough! Tell me things. Just did third and last shot of the day. You guys? Sup!?

I actually had a breakdown about a month ago when one of my old dope buddies who was in Teen Challenge showed up at my work. Before that I had been clean for around 3 months which is like, completely unheard of for me. I was doing so good saying no and within minutes, here we were on the way to cop. I just blew off the rest of my work day.

He is a poster child for the Chicago TC. He came in from Southwood Interventions after doing 7 years in the joint for armed robbery. Got busted a couple of times for dope but his PO wouldn't violate him because he really believed in him (shocking I know). He went to TC and up until a month ago, was clean for almost 2 years. We both started crying later that night thinking how this shit seems like it never ends. Even the most hardcore of resolves are tested when it comes to dope. I know so many people who have been clean for years and all it takes is the wrong phone call or text or run-in and it's all over.

Did my last shot of h around 420pm today. I'm at my parents with no h (just sub) on me so that I'm forced to do this. I'm nervous but know that I enjoy life so much more on sub than h. I enjoy being HIGH more than not being high, if that makes sense... it should, if you have similar addictive thinking spiked with periods of lucidity...

Anyway I have a bunch of lyrica at my bedside, down the hatch upon waking. My last shot STILL has me feeling sleepy/very relaxed, partially because I spent two nights ago shooting the most powerful cocaine I've ever done! A friend stopped by around 11pm with .6g coke, first hit scared the shit outta me! We mustve each done like 20 shots until about 5 when I tried to sleep: we used lie 1/4 of it. Needed only an incredibly small amount per shot to get a bellringer.

Man, I want more coke! Monchichi yeah you can bang hard. crack +water+ (tiny bit, like almost none is needed, or itll hurt really bad) citric acid or distilled vinegar = ready to draw into the rig!

Whats UP? Wheres everybody else at? Its like two ppl talking to each other and me on occasion up in this bitch. Nod on!

I'm in recovery. Not allowed to talk to you derelicts! Especially you WOA! LMAO!
I aint got shit to say. Went to a wedding last night. Open bar...
That's all I gots to say about that.
I've been on the kick lately but had to pick up a jab just for that occasion, cause I would be really not fun to be around, otherwise.
Went through a whole jab in a night.
So it's back to the sub today and hopefully, eventually of off that.
Yeah, you can slam crack, Monchichi.
Later folks.

I did my last shot yesterday. I need to quit. Can't afford it like I used to. I drained my savings buying the shit. Ugh Thousands. And I tried to shoot in my foot and its swollen. It's gone down a lot so that's a good thing but I need to give it up for a little while. Like WOA, I have subs too but I enjoy the high of h so much more.

I know a few regulars on here that are actively fucked up. I just don't know why they don't post.
Fuckin phony ass mofos.
As for me, I'm going on an urban Safari as soon as rush hour is over with.
Be good folks.
(That means you crazy bioch!)
Hehe kiddin.
Edit: pizza isn't one of them.
Peace.