• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

Man this place has gotten quiet. Haven't used dope in years, what's the dope scene on the west side like these day?

Alive. I’ve been driving around the west and south side recently, not to score — for other reasons. Maybe I’m just coming out too late but shit is dead.

Hope nobody’s on tranq.

Wonder what happened to Gwen, chinky, fantom, brown line, itchy, etc… hope everyone’s alive

Alive. I’ve been driving around the west and south side recently, not to score — for other reasons. Maybe I’m just coming out too late but shit is dead.

Hope nobody’s on tranq.

Wonder what happened to Gwen, chinky, fantom, brown line, itchy, etc… hope everyone’s alive
im still here.

Shit man I've never once gotten a methadone nod. I've heard of it, never once experienced it.

If you look back a few pages on here I was inquiring why (at my last clinic) the done wasn't working. I saved up something like 30 bottles of methadone (for the "Big Quit") and burned through em in like 36 hours because I was still so fucking sick.

At my highest dose I got up to 325 at my current clinic - had to submit to an ekg once a week. I got to such a high dose because they did a one time monitored 5 day stay and at the time at 225 I was starting to feel kinda shitty around 4 hours in - as in starting to get the hot/cold sweats, pupils dilated, anxiety, etc. For some reason until I cracked 300 I was still getting full blown sick. Once I got stable, I was able to stop getting high for a while, stopped getting sick and now I've worked down to 210.
UK here. I'm always amazed by how high the methadone dosage is available in the States. Like 325ml is an insane amount. And 225ml was only holding you for 4 hours!! Must be something to do with your metabolism or something I'm guessing because, like I said, both them amounts are super high.

Not just you, I've read so many Americans stating their 200ml+ doses. Drinking 250ml for 1 or 2 days, is one thing but everyday with meths long half-life. You going to have an huge amount in you.

I'm on 80ml here (UK) and there are very few getting 120+ at my clinic. Much more common 30 years ago when I first went.
But now have to start on 30ml, and 10ml added per day. So 4 days just to get to 60ml, by then people get fed up of going, so they get 60ml script.
3 months of compulsory daily supervised consumption. Best you can get is monthly appointments/ script and weekly pick up.

They also breathalyse if they suspect been drinking . Also wary of benzo use if you want methadone .

Can't imagine what hell you'd be in going cold turkey from 300ml.

Ps. 1ml= 1mg

Hope nobody’s on tranq.

I'd like to know what's up with Chinky, I use to tinychat with him and some other people including Bhannon. Remember how Chinky and Captain.Heroin always used to get into fights on here?